PDA

View Full Version : How many of you are bi and married

my-00-stang
Feb 23, 2007, 3:34 PM
hey i am bi and married 38 yr old been married for 15 yrs wife doesn't know. and i was just wondering how many ppl here were like me. i started young at 13 with my best friend we kept it going until we were almost 20 then the whole normal thing had to happen and we both got married . so just wondering

archer12006
Feb 23, 2007, 3:50 PM
I am also bi and married wife didn't know until 3or 4 yrs ago. We have been married for 30 yrs and she said " do whatever just don't bring me home any surprises....... So here I am....

Herbwoman39
Feb 23, 2007, 4:06 PM
I'm Bi and married. I'm 40 and have known on a conscious level that I'm bi for just over 2 years. I was in denial for the rest of that time, justifying my attraction to women as an appreciation for them as a form of art.

We've been married almost 9 years,together for 10 and known each other for 15 years. The first person I told was my husband. I advocate for total honesty in relationships. You never know when the other person might figure it out on their own. THEN there's trouble.

Hubby is incredibly supportive of my exploration. I'm really fortunate that he is the way he is, otherwise I might have stayed in the closet without his support. Between him and my wonderful family here, I'm now ready to take the next step in my exploration and lose my bi virginity :)

Lovetolove
Feb 23, 2007, 4:06 PM
Female here married for 22 years always have been 'bi', he has known from the beginning

Chaia
Feb 23, 2007, 4:34 PM
I have been married for almost 12 years. My husband has known that I am attracted to women since we were dating. I only started using the label "bisexual" for myself about 2 years ago.

innaminka
Feb 23, 2007, 4:37 PM
Married here for nearly 17 years (2nd time around)
Been aware of being bi for about the last 12. Been "out" for most of that time after a period of self denial.
Our life together, after initial (slightly longer than initial) doubts, has probably never been better.

norcalbi
Feb 23, 2007, 4:42 PM
Been married to wife since 1999 dating since 1993. I told her about a year after dating. Cant keep a secret like that. I started young too. Age 13-18 was only with male cousin. They always put us in same bed. No need to elaborate. Later hooked up with guys prior to college and more in college. Confusing, but you need to find out what you want. I suggest telling her. I told mine some in college not all. Today I just told her ALL. So, not shocked but didnt want to hear everything. But we both feel better now. Good luck.

IndyBiFun
Feb 23, 2007, 4:57 PM
I'm bi and have been married for 14 years. I was a "late bloomer" and didn't accept my bisexuality until just the past few years. She knows but I can't say she is 100% understanding or supportive. I wish I would have listened to that "little inner voice" when I was in college.

Seeker72
Feb 23, 2007, 4:59 PM
Been married for 7 years now, she doesn't know, sadly she is not a fan of two guys getting together.

I have been thinking about telling her lately as she keeps bringing up that she thinks I'm Bi, so who knows how she will react.

Saying something half jokingly and having me tell her I am Bisexual are two very different things.

Fire Lotus
Feb 23, 2007, 5:15 PM
Female here. I've been bi for more than half my life. (I'm 44) I am also married. Been so for over 6 months. Husband has known all along since first knowning each other. He is very accepting and supportive of who I am.

NorthBiEast
Feb 23, 2007, 5:19 PM
Been married for a year and a half, (and the baby turns 6 months old tomorrow!) Only started questioning a little before the wedding. Only been labeling myself 4 months or so. Hubby was great, right from the start :)

ambi53mm
Feb 23, 2007, 5:46 PM
Married for over five years and together nine. Both bi.

Ambi :)

leredacteur
Feb 23, 2007, 5:47 PM
Not married at the moment; have been divorced for quite a few years. Was married twice and had several long, live-in, but non-marital, relationships with marvelous women.
Have been bi since age 12 or thereabouts. Had non-serious relationships with a couple of schoolmates in grade school and high school, and one fairly serious one with a neighbor-and-schoolmate in eighth grade.
Later (at age 19), became involved with a Dutch couple who were both bi and were swingers, too. We had a multi-year threesome relationship and he and I had a separate man/man relationship on the side. I'm not sure his wife knew about that.
My first wife thought that sex was in bed, in the dark, woman on bottom/man on top, no talking during the act. Thought bisexuality was a dark perversion (strange, that, since she was quite friendly with a number of gay professional acquaintances.
Second wife and I were swingers throughout our marriage. She tried another woman, wasn't particularly turned on by it. I told her before we married that I was bisexual. She thought that was hot, hot, HOT and loved to have me tell her "stories" from my happily sordid past during our foreplay. But she was adamant about never wanting to see me with another man. Period. Paragraph. End of discussion. Again, that was strange, since we probably swapped and mini-grouped with a couple of dozen couples and "extra men" over the years. On the other hand, maybe it wasn't so strange; she had another quirk: we were open swingers and she didn't object to my fucking another woman, but would become very bitchy if I cuddled or "afterglow talked" with the woman I'd just screwed. Go figure !
My last great live-in love told me she knew the minute she laid eyes on me that I was bi. She thought my being bi was "sweet" and "cute" and would have loved to see me with another man. We sought one, earnestly, for a couple of years. But the right guy never turned up. Ironically, not long after she returned home (France), I ran across a great couple with a bi husband, with whom I had an intermittent relationship.
Now in my 60s and haven't had a relationship with another guy or a bi married couple in more than seven years. Still, hope springs eternal !

wildangel
Feb 23, 2007, 6:06 PM
Female, I've been with my husband for 4 years. He knew from our first date that I enjoyed the company of men and women. He's very supportive and like archer, I was told to do what I want, "but don't bring me home any surprises". Considered myself gay until I was 15.

BareHunter45
Feb 23, 2007, 6:14 PM
Married for 21 years and just came out to the wife a few months ago. She has been great about it (although it did take a little getting used to it). Met a woman on here and had a wondeful affair, so when the wife found out, she had so much to get used to that the bi thinkgs was the easiest. She is not at all interested in women. We have had a few MMF threesomes and she had a great time.

Oh and have had bi experiences since I was 12, but thought it was wrong so repressed it for many years.

BareHunter

jaglvr
Feb 23, 2007, 6:58 PM
I've been married for 6 years and we've been together for 8. She has known from the beginning but there is still lots of difficulty. I strongly suggest coming out even if it ends your marriage because you can't live a secret life and the longer you wait the more it will hurt when she finally finds out. If she loves you that much then she should be able to cope. There are lots of great people here that both of you can talk to about it.

BonesPA
Feb 23, 2007, 8:00 PM
Married for 23 years together for 26. Have known I was Bi from about age 12. Had my first male experience about 3 years ago quite by accident. My wife has known since the beginning. Has been very supportive and just asks that I be safe. :)

dans94
Feb 23, 2007, 8:45 PM
Married 34 years next month. I repressed any bi desires, after initial explorations in my pre-teens, until about four years ago. I didn't tell my wife because I figured I'd grow out of it. She found out about a year and a half ago. The shit hit the fan and I haven't been with a guy since. She doesn't even want me being on here. I don't give us much of a chance and understand her viewpoint entirely. I'm thinking about getting a motorhome and hitting the road. . . just being by myself.

mn freak
Feb 23, 2007, 10:38 PM
Both bi,married 4 yrs,together for 11 yrs. My wife told me she was bi on our 2nd date. I didn't come out to her (or myself) until 2 yrs ago. We've tried meeting other couples,but nothing has worked out yet. :bibounce:

bigirl_inwv
Feb 23, 2007, 11:12 PM
Not married yet, but will be in about 4 months. We've lived together for 2 years, been dating for 3. He knew I was bisexual before we even got together, so there was no coming out. Now we swing so I can be with other females, and he doesn't mind the perks of that too much. lol. :bigrin:

pasco_lol_cpl
Feb 24, 2007, 12:48 AM
Both bi here. As far as we can tell, we've been bi since puberty

flexuality
Feb 24, 2007, 1:44 AM
Married 6 1/2 years. Don't think either of us realized we were bi when we first met. Hubby figured out things for himself first then finally told me. I am very glad he did, cuz it's opened up a whole new world for me when I sorta "clued in" that I was bi too! lol! :cool:

Tom41bimwm
Feb 24, 2007, 1:45 AM
Bi here...been married for 20 years. Told her about a year after we got married that I had a bi experience. She was cool about it. I've still had
a few more experiences that she has no idea about. Was 16 when I had
my first experience and loved it. :)

etncple
Feb 24, 2007, 6:12 AM
Married 5 yrs and told her when we first got together I had past experiences and wanted to again. She said she wasnt sure how she would feel but if she was included we should try and see how it goes. Well, she loved it and its been by far the best relationship i have ever had. The open communication is such a change and so great its been amazing. :tong:

Just_Gem
Feb 24, 2007, 6:53 AM
We are both bi and love it. We've been married a little over 7 years and play together as often as we can - time, money and right couple all cum together at the same time :bigrin:

A couple years after we were married, both of us were trying to figure out if or when we would tell the other. Hubby just blurted it out one night while we were talking in bed and that gave me the opportunity to tell him as well. That's when we started looking for other couples to play with. We generally only play as a couple but either of us are free to play with a same sex partner anytime we want as long as we let the other know about it BEFORE we go.

It has been great for us and our relationship. No secrets, no lies, no regrets.

Gem & Rob aka westtennbiguy

my-00-stang
Feb 24, 2007, 8:51 AM
well thanks for all the feedback but it seems to me from all who wrote in that it is alot easier and more accepted for females to be bi than it is for males to be bi. my wife acctually kinda found out i was bi when she found an email account i had and somehow yahoo gave her the password but needless to say she went crazy calling me a nasty fag, cocksucker, telling me i was discusting but me being stupid i told her it wasn't true that it was something i got caught up in and that i really wasn't gay or bi well she half believes me, why i lied i don't know other than the fact i am scared of loosing the security of being married and worried she will tell everyone or try to keep my son from me, but she asked me what if i found out she was bi how would i react and i said well since i love you i would be fine with it and she said it's just because men are perverts and like watching 2 women together. well i guess she is a prude i don't know but why is it more accepted for women to be bi than it is for men to be bi

flexuality
Feb 24, 2007, 9:37 AM
well thanks for all the feedback but it seems to me from all who wrote in that it is alot easier and more accepted for females to be bi than it is for males to be bi. my wife acctually kinda found out i was bi when she found an email account i had and somehow yahoo gave her the password but needless to say she went crazy calling me a nasty fag, cocksucker, telling me i was discusting but me being stupid i told her it wasn't true that it was something i got caught up in and that i really wasn't gay or bi well she half believes me, why i lied i don't know other than the fact i am scared of loosing the security of being married and worried she will tell everyone or try to keep my son from me, but she asked me what if i found out she was bi how would i react and i said well since i love you i would be fine with it and she said it's just because men are perverts and like watching 2 women together. well i guess she is a prude i don't know but why is it more accepted for women to be bi than it is for men to be bi

Are you sure she's not actually angry at you for lying and cheating?

hencpl51
Feb 24, 2007, 9:57 AM
Been in Lifestyle for 14 yrs with wife. She staretd with women about 14 yrs ago, never been with one before and never would have tried if not for me. I started about 4 yrs ago and hadn't because it is taboo in lifestyle with straight cpls. Seems it's ok for women , but not guys.

frankiboy79
Feb 24, 2007, 11:19 AM
Hi, I`m bi and soon to get married. she is also bi but not into the bi stuff like contacts or organis.. but we are happy fam. with 3 kids as well. Wounder if my 2 year old son are gay. to feminin. lol. :bigrin:

nwmscurious
Feb 24, 2007, 12:23 PM
I've been married almost 24 years (no, my wife does not know) and, although I had some experiences as a kid, have only accepted that I'm bi for the last few years.

For those of you that might be curious, when I married I had no idea of my attraction to men (at least on a consious level). It wasn't until I was in my mid-40s that my bi feelings began to noticably surface.

JohnnyV
Feb 24, 2007, 12:37 PM
Married 6 yrs. together 8.

She knows & accepts who I am. That's the most important thing. Coming out doesn't mean you have to get divorced. But not knowing or not accepting -- that does point you to an inevitable breakup.

J

my-00-stang
Feb 24, 2007, 1:05 PM
yeah probably lieing and cheating but i don't consider chatting on line cheating i know alot of women do. but it isn't physical except with myself and i never cheated on her

Herbwoman39
Feb 24, 2007, 2:20 PM
yeah probably lieing and cheating but i don't consider chatting on line cheating i know alot of women do. but it isn't physical except with myself and i never cheated on her

It may have been just the shock of finding out the way she did. Secrets don't keep very well as you're finding out.

I suggest you let her have a little space and then slowly introduce her to the idea that you're also attracted to men. Communication is key. Find out what her fears are and do everything you can, short of lying, to let her know that you're not going anywhere, that you're not leaving her for a man and you love her.

It's taken hubby and I about a year to get where we are now in our relationship. It takes time but if both of you are willing to talk things through, it makes life a whole lot easier.

my-00-stang
Feb 24, 2007, 2:39 PM
yeah she has already let me know how she feels about the whole man on man thing she aint having no part in it thinks it is wrong and gross and makes her want to puke. so yeah i don't think it will ever go over well with her. she is a prude says she has never even thought about being with a woman but if you ask me i think everybody has thought about it atleast once in their lives

matterinhand
Feb 24, 2007, 3:00 PM
Married nearly 6 yrs, was sure I'd told wife before we got together, but about 3 yrs ago in a passing comment I mentioned it and she claimed it was the first she'd heard of it.
She accepts it, even enjoys watching me, and we've got a few mmf 3soms behind us now.
My previous relationships definatly didn't know, though I suspect the second one suspected.

prefer_6
Feb 24, 2007, 3:30 PM
Been married for close to 30 years, been bi for a few years prior. I suppressed all my past bi experiences and desires for many years, but the last 5 they have come back with a passion. I finally got the nerve to relate my past to my wife. She wasn't all that pleased, but really seems more distrubed about the delay in telling her than the desires themselves. She's very straight, had the typical girl-on-girl experience when she was young and it wasn't a pleasureful one so she never tried again. She still enjoys ( and is very excellent at ) sex and I am sure should I ever convince her to try a 3-some with a guy she feels comfortable with, she would really enjoy it and would even suggest we share his cock together. Finding that right some one is a challenge and of course building up the relationship to the point of engaging in that 3-some or even 4-some as a bi-couple would be an even better option, will take some time.

garwin
Feb 24, 2007, 5:10 PM
Bi CT guy. Been married twice to the same woman. I left first time after two years , because I thought I might be gay, and didn't want to lie. Ten years later we got back together I thought I had 'phased' out of the gay thing. Now 2 kids later, and twelve years more of marriage, I came out and we're still together.

RaineK
Feb 24, 2007, 6:40 PM
hey i am bi and married 38 yr old been married for 15 yrs wife doesn't know. and i was just wondering how many ppl here were like me.

I'm very happily married but my wife knows, supports me and sometimes participates. I found her not knowing was too complicated so over about 2 years I gave her lots to read and websites to look at and we both learnt from it actually.

ooby45
Feb 24, 2007, 7:00 PM
Married for 15 years. I think I have always know I was bi. Tried the whole gay thing and found I missed women. Swung the other way and got married and found I missed guys. DW found out two years ago (not by my choice). Nice roller coaster ride for the first year. Therapy has help both of us, mostly her to be more accepting of the fact that being bi really isn't all that unusual. I can't say she is "supportive" of it. But we are now more understanding and communicative. Happier now that everything (almost) is out in the open. (we all have secrets, don't we?)
All in all, I accept me, and now so does she and there is no secret to hide. Too much energy is lost on hiding secrets.
Regards.

welickit
Feb 24, 2007, 7:11 PM
We are both bisexual and very comfortable with it. We are not hardcore swingers but we do enjoy recreational sex with others. Everyone needs a hobby. For anyone who is unsure or just looking around, go to a gay pride festival. We spent all day today doing volunteer work at the winter pride festival over in Tampa. While mostly gay and lesbian everyone is very accepting of bisexuals. Lesbian friends got us started doing volunteer work for the festival and we really enjoy it.

gjmwbimale48
Feb 25, 2007, 1:27 AM
i'm bi and married.... my wife and i met thru a swingers site where we both had single ads where each mentioned we are bi or in her case bi curious.... we started swinging with bi couples and singles before we were married..... to this day we have never had a disagreement about anything that has made either of us raise or voices beyond normal conversation levels....... we play together with other couples and singles, and solo with same sex friends.... :bipride:

fredrickman
Feb 25, 2007, 6:06 PM
married and bi courious here and no she does not know, at times i wish she was courious so we could play as a couple

rtrebo
Feb 25, 2007, 6:18 PM
married bi here, been married 27 yrs, wife doent know, no exp. in many yrs, but want to again

anytimenow
Feb 25, 2007, 6:33 PM
Married male here. 36 and married for 13 years. Wife has no clue and she will never know, unfortunatley. She would have a stroke if she knew. Sad, but true. I have been bi for about 4 years and yet to experience the joys of M2M sex. I am hoping to meet someone here sometime who can be my first. The site is a great outlet for guys like me. Thanks for being such fantastic listeners.

glantern954
Feb 25, 2007, 10:58 PM
Happily Married 13.5 years. I am Bi, my wife identifies as "open minded" but might as well be straight.

486Master
Feb 25, 2007, 11:01 PM
I'm not married so i would have to say no to this question

frankiboy79
Feb 26, 2007, 12:55 AM
i'm bi and married.... my wife and i met thru a swingers site where we both had single ads where each mentioned we are bi or in her case bi curious.... we started swinging with bi couples and singles before we were married..... to this day we have never had a disagreement about anything that has made either of us raise or voices beyond normal conversation levels....... we play together with other couples and singles, and solo with same sex friends.... :bipride:
You`re lucky, my lady is bi, but mono.. driving. got strong sexual feelings sometimes, but affraid to even tell her or ask here for sex with couples :(

Mrs. Taz
Feb 26, 2007, 3:12 AM
I am bi and married. my husband knows also. we have no problems and if you ask me the truth is always best. your spouse should love you regardless, you are the same person they married, nothing has changed.

Cinticursub
Feb 26, 2007, 10:44 AM
Married 29yrs, lived together for 5 yrs before the knot was officially tied. She knows but I wouldn't have told her if I didn't have some idea of what her reaction might be. Her reaction was that she didn't want to know any details such as who, where, or when, along with please play safe and try to find "one " special someone.

slaton44
Feb 26, 2007, 11:15 AM
I used to have fantasies about oral sex with a man but never did much about my fantasies until I got separated and then divorced about ten years ago. I decided it was time to start acting on those fantasies and see whether I really would enjoy sex with another man or not. Well, I tried it and found I loved it. As I got a bit more experienced, I went from facials to letting a man cum in my mouth and then to swallowing, which I find incredibly erotic. I fully accept that I am bisexual and enjoy equally sex with a man or a woman.

I met a wonderful Dutch woman in the States about eight years ago. I told her about some of my experiences which she found very erotic as well. We talked about having a threesome with me sucking off a man while she watched, but never did it. But she is worried about health issues and would probably be nervous if she knew I still see men from time to time. She likes giving me blow jobs and sometimes asks me if I'm fantasizing about sucking a man while she sucks me (which I usually am -- it gives me a stronger orgasm).

I moved to the Netherlands a couple of months ago but have not had the opportunity with another man, although the desire is very, very strong. I'm thinking of discussing my bisexuality with my wife, but haven't made a final decision yet. I'm 63 and she's 43 and our marriage is the best thing that has ever happened to me, but I just can't get the image out of my head of sucking another man's cock, nor the intense desire to do so soon. The Dutch are probably more accepting of bisexuality or homosexuality than any other country, but I'll just have to figure this one out. My inclination is to tell her, but I would not want to jeopardize our relaionship. She has no sexual attraction to other women, but is aware of my attraction to other men.

raistkit
Feb 26, 2007, 12:39 PM
hi how r u today. i have been there as well and this is my story. it is very true, no bullshit here. i male 46 yrs old i have been married for 26 yrs. my first sexual experience with a another male happened when i was 12 yrs old. i was at my friends house in the attic and he showed me some male porn mags he had found. as both of us were looking at them we both got hardons, my friend asked if he could suck my dick, since this was what we were looking at it sounded good to me so i got my first blowjob, which was immediatley followed by me giving him a blowjob as well. this was just normal as far as we were concerned, it was in the pictures, so it could not be wrong only normal.
that saturday i slept over at his house and we had our first anal sex together, boy was that good. this continued on until we were 16 , if we were looking for girls and struck out. we still got fucked, thats called having it all. so tell me what is wrong with this if both enjoy it, it did not screw either of us up. i have not seen him in 26 yrs, but i would like to see him again to see whats changed in all this time. as i have said i have been happily married for 26 yrs, and i just told my wife about this 1 month ago, i will tell you i should have told here 26yrs ago because she is behind me 100% and she called me an asshole for not telling her sooner. it was the thought of fear, rejection, the loss of my family, the ridicule that might have come out of this if this had of come out into the open. but the stress relief and the weight off my shoulders was huge, and i just could not believe that my wife would accept me like this but she did because she loves me for who and what i am. i dont know if this will work for you only you can decided this for yourself. but sometime you just have to fly and see if you can, but never give up on yourself

Rocsteady
Feb 26, 2007, 1:14 PM
I share your story, in many ways. I married my best friend, and tried many times before and after we got married to tell her I liked men. She would not hear it, and did not want to have the conversation. Four years later she, becomes friends with a woman she worked with and long story short she ended up coming out to me. I experienced many feelings, but unfortunately we did not stay married long after this. We tried to make our marriage work but, in addition to getting married young, keeping secrets, and not having the support of any friends or family it was just not possible. So before we grew to hate each other (yes, it was heading in that direction) we divorced. To the many couples here (bisexual.com) that "make it work" more power to you I think it's great. We were not that strong. :male: :2cents:

RainbowBright
Feb 26, 2007, 10:15 PM
married almost 12 years.. known i was bi for a real long time but "hid" my feelings for a good number of years. i am in my 3rd year of being out, and hubby is completly supportive,(. after a few months of rocky roads...) but we are on the same page finaly. have yet to test out my new sexuality.. but when the day comes.. i think it will defenatly be worth it..

bright

Barejerrfla
Feb 27, 2007, 1:18 AM
Both bi here. As far as we can tell, we've been bi since puberty

I have been bi since puberty as well, maybe a little before even, My ex oddly enough started out being bi then went st8... and got very prudy.... oddly enough one f the reasons why she is a ex now

durhamdave
Feb 27, 2007, 12:13 PM
Been married 20 years, been curious all my life, had first encounter about 7 years ago, play discreetly off and on.

BicuriousWA
Feb 27, 2007, 1:19 PM
I consider myself bi even though I haven't had an experience yet. My family does not know. I think I've been curious since puberty because some of my exploration as a teen included an interest in and some experimentation with being penetrated. The homophobic environment I grew up in meant having to stifle those feelings. My curiosity emerged again in my early 30's and seems to be even stronger than when I was a teen. Since there is an outlet now to at least express these feelings, I feel a little better but this part of me still has to be kept hidden. It would hurt too many people.

sxplay
Feb 27, 2007, 1:25 PM
Im married 25 years and have always been BI I used to think it was something that would pass but I really like the excitment of doing someone of my own gender. :tongue:

jack6two
Feb 28, 2007, 6:02 AM
I'm the same, married more than 30 years, but crazy for cocks and good built men! I think like a right bi. But no more than looking!

bigbadmax
Feb 28, 2007, 6:11 AM
been married for 3 1/2 yrs. she knew before we got married. she is also bi so we share ....makes for fun all round

anne27
Feb 28, 2007, 9:24 AM
We'll be married 24 years next week, both bisexual. He knew about himself long before I did. I was a real late bloomer, not realizing until about 3 years ago. We have played together and seperately. His play has always been casual and mine has been a little of that with a fair amount of relationships as well. I'm currently madly in love with a woman and spent this last weekend with her.
Hubby and I spent a lot of time talking and working through our bisexuality issues together. I am a firm believer in honesty. It may not work for everyone, but what he and I have- it's amazing.

So Cal Bi Hubby
Feb 28, 2007, 10:45 AM
I am married 11 years and she is bi too. We were swinging for a while then kids sports and the kids growing older stopped it. Our youngest has moved out to go to school and we would like to get back into it but are having trouble finding those right people to do it with. We like to get to know people and make friends but it seems hard. Everybody wants to jump in the sack right away. We talk about our fantasies but just can't seem to make them reality.

I have been really wanting to have a bi man join us and have a 3some but it seems even harder to find that man. Its hard to approach it with anybody unless you meet them in a chat or forum and then they want to jump right to it.

grant_33
Feb 28, 2007, 11:36 AM
I'm male, 45, just celebrated 20th anniversary on Feb 7th. Never been with a guy, but figured out that I liked anal play in early 20's (before I was married), but didn't make bisexual connection until I'd been married 4+years (Penthouse Letters story + fact I was no longer in the military and could in fact actually be interesting in men without losing my job = Eureka!!).

My wife knows I'm interested in men but isn't interested in delving into the nuts and bolts of the issue (so to speak). She essentially is Sgt Schultz to my Col Hogan ("I see nothink, I know nothink"). I haven't played for several reasons (shyness and reticence on my part, not wanting to hurt her if caught or pass along any nasty STDs). Maybe someday. . . .

Solomon
Feb 28, 2007, 11:54 AM
my-00-stang, personally i think that absolute honesty is the only way for you to go with your wife right now. i do understand that it's rough, but it seems to me that you're paying a price right now for not being absolutely honest already.

just a thought, but as you've committed adultery in your heart so have you committed adultery is talking about the consequences of dismissing your wife. it's not the act, it's not giving your wife the respect she deserves in being your wife, before you went and acted on your feelings.

the two do become one in the institution of marriage, even if there's a denial of the institution.

i've heard it said from those wiser than me that "if your friends leave you because you're doing something, then you didn't have any friends and you're just finding out."

to me, that says it all, and it's powerful.

bibottom30064
Feb 28, 2007, 12:11 PM
Hi , I have been married 44 years and been Bi for nearly 40 of those years. I came out to my very straight wife about 20 years ago and she knows I meet with other married men.

Her attitude seems to be that what the eyes don't see the heart can't feel.

Hector
Feb 28, 2007, 2:38 PM
Married for 23 years, Twelve years ago while we were having sex I made the comment that I would like to have sex with a guy. It was a turn off. She immediately stops and confronts me. I had a very bad night. Later on we had the chance to talk about the issue in multiple occasions and her concern is that one day I may leave her for a guy or that I’m gay and I’m with her for convenience.

Ten years ago I met a guy in the Internet and we had sex. Since them I had safe sex with many guys without her knowledge. Sexuality is very important component in my live and I enjoy it with both sexes. I’m very ‘open-minded’ and I easy accept her having occasional sex with her male friends (--for some reason I enjoy it--). I would like to have the luck to find a bi-male friend that I can introduce to her for occasional sex together (not sure if this will work).

BiDallasCouple
Feb 28, 2007, 3:29 PM
both bi here too. we love the fact that the other is bi too. we rate all the guys and girls. hehe

snl4play
Feb 28, 2007, 3:49 PM
Both bi here I reintroduced her to her bi side. SHe had some experience as a teen but blew it off as just harmless teen stuff. I kept mine from her to a degree until five years ago when I introduced her to my other side she enjoys watching and participating by dressing and acting like man with a strap on it has been awesome. And I will dress and act like a girl for her albeit a very hairy ugly girl.lol We been bmarried 18 years now.

jedinudist
Feb 28, 2007, 7:37 PM
Bisexual and Happily married :D

In fact, even though I told my wife-to-be about my sexual past when we met, it was she who helped me stop fighting it and accept my sexual orientation.

PATRICK69
Feb 28, 2007, 7:46 PM
Me :bigrin: lol

yoyo4u
Feb 28, 2007, 9:20 PM
Just like Celin Dion (don't sing so beautifully!) Don't wanna be All bi myself but I am since 2000.

She knows this, yet no agreement is in sight!

:(

Solomon
Mar 1, 2007, 4:32 AM
Just like Celin Dion (don't sing so beautifully!) Don't wanna be All bi myself but I am since 2000.

She knows this, yet no agreement is in sight!

Six years?? that reminds me of me... to a point. I had to ultimately be.... assertive with the agreement, but then so did flex. still do an now we get along great. :cool:

P.S. by assertive i mean like we got to a point where we both said "look this is who i am, this is what i expect, can ya live with it or not?"

darkeyes
Mar 1, 2007, 8:42 AM
Am divorced but have related my story elsewhere. It wasnt a particularly happy or a very nice story and it was all down to me and one of my more ditsy moods, but thought I was in love and could be happy monogomously with my husband living miles away from anywhere with the big house and all the trimmings, and being treated with respect and like a lady.

Before long the old desires which I had since my teen years began to haunt, and I missed the touch, the scent and the excitement of being with my own sex, and needless to say I soon fell by the way. In the end I hated myself for hurting a nice guy but it did reinforce my feelings that Im not a girl who will ever settle happily with any guy. My needs for my own sex and what they can give me physically and emotionally are just too strong and simply there is no room for that kind of attachment in my psyche for any man. Experience since has possibly taught me that maybe I will never be able to settle with any woman either, but its there overwhelmingly most of my sexuality is driven, though contrary to popular belief, born of a certain warped sense of humour, I am neither man hater or sexist bitch, and nor do I dismiss the possibility of of a good old fashioned tumble with the odd or preferably not so odd man, but not involving a relationship of any serious kind.

Not long ago I surrendered my right to dream and underwent a really bad time in my life. But slowly I have been reclaiming that right, and once again I can dream and in those dreams women play such an important part which no man could ever come near to matching.

yoyo4u
Mar 1, 2007, 12:30 PM
Six years?? that reminds me of me...

Well these past six years were on top of six (on and off) active years, full of exciting bisex.

I guess, I should feel balanced, but I don't!

Hopefully there are six more on their way and I hope, that they will be the "good" kind, before Men-OH-Pause hits!

:)

yoyo

BicuriousIndy2
Mar 1, 2007, 4:45 PM
We have been married 16 years. She has had a woman play with her at a swing club and enjoyed it. I have not touched another man but have very strong urges just no chances yet.

siraussietosser
Mar 1, 2007, 5:24 PM
Im married, although only newly wed, and she does not know. Although I would never think about having a relationship other then sexual with another guy, I think that it all comes down to choices.

It is my opinion, not trying to tell anyone else how they should think or feel, but I chose to get married so I should honour my commitment and follow my well str8 side, if you get what I mean.

Just becuase bisexuals enjoy the company of both male and female, it does not mean that they should still dabble with the other once married. Unless your wife or husband knows and is ok with it.

I admit that I do have masturbation sessions with other guys over the internet, but this is due to the fact that our sex life is not a full one, as her medication for her epilepsy kills her libido, and I do not blame her for this. So she knows that I mastubate alot, but sometimes yes I have to see others get off to, and find that the internet is a very good avenue for this. I only masturbate with guys, sort of like a jacking club, as I would feel too uncomforatble with another women.

I dont think I should have to tell my wife, as I am all for her. Until such time, if it ever happens, that I feel that I want to experience another guy in person, then I will be completly honest with her. For now I dont what her to have this uncertainty in our marriage about something that most likely will never happen.

I know how she sort of feels about bisexual and gay lifestyles, and I dont know if whe would handdle it all that well. Plus living in a small country town does not help one bit, huh I am the most str8 acting guy you will ever meet.

So to answer the question Yes I am married and bicurious, but my love is all for my wife physically, although sexually I do masturbate online with other guys for relief.

shadowsaffinity
Mar 1, 2007, 5:46 PM
i am bi and married. we're both 26, been together for 7 years, married for 5. i realized i was bi after we were married 1 year and my partner realized it maybe 2 years ago now. he was very understanding and accepting all along and it just makes it better now that we both identify as bi. :flag2:

pete7
Mar 1, 2007, 11:45 PM
I've been married 19 years and had my first experience with bi sex at 15 with a friend of mine the same age. We continued for about 2 years before we both move on with women. It was a great experience and one of the highlights of my youth. My wife doesn't know about this and for now I'll keep it that way...

NakedBike
Mar 2, 2007, 2:59 PM
I've been married 16 yrs and together for 19 yrs. I discussed in the past having had some MM interactions with my wife but never made much of it. Last fall for the first time since I was married I had a strong attraction for a guy that my wife had met going to grad school. It got me thinking again about when I was a teen and thought "bi" was the perfect balance for sexuality. I only occassionally had MM interactions over the years prior to us meeting and until recently didn't feel an "urge" albeit this time it was stronger and I felt more real as I'm older and feel I know myself better than as a youngster. About 3 weeks ago I told her that after all these years I really think I am bi. Doesn't really change anything as far as our commitment to eachother goes though.

littlej1019
Mar 3, 2007, 10:09 AM
I've been married for 10 years. She doesn't know, and considers the idea of bisexuality gross. Most of the time, I use the vibrator I bought her (which was really for me) and masturbate. I am talking her into getting a bigger, more lifelike dildo (again, for me). Occasionally, I do have little flings on the side, always with a guy I have know since high school who is in the same situation I am. We use each other a couple times a year to get all those "man lovin" urges purged for a bit.

NjbiGuy01
Aug 11, 2007, 11:29 AM
Hey, new member here:

Married 23 years, 50 year old, wife knows (isn't thrilled about the idea, when I did eventually tell her of my escapades). Admittedly, I told her after we were married, and she felt "betrayed", but I have been a hard working husband and good father to my kids as well, and make a good living. We've worked out that we understand how I think of myself as bisexual, but I want to live a "conventional" lifestyle with a wife, kids, and home etc.

I played with a few men in my teens into early twenties. A few guy pals on the track team and I watched porn, jerked one another off, and with a few very close friends played with oral and anal. I tried glory holes once or twice in the late 70's. I also discovered swinging with a few couples in my late twenties and early thirties. I feel extremely comfortable with both a man and woman present in the bed. After about a ten year dry spell, I did finally meet some new play friends.

Within the last year finally met a lovely couple in NJ where they are both bi, they accept me as both being bi and being married, despite that wife does not know. She's actually wanted to meet the wife, and really wants to try to "bring her over to the dark side". While it's tempting, I feel confident it could destroy the marriage. I know what the wife will or will not do. I know her feelings about gay or bi females (not good), so I won't bring them together.

My couple and I have grown as friends (we went for drinks and dinner for a few months before anything more than a kiss was exchanged). We've traded family pictures and become both very good friends as well as great sexual partners. We've gone to the nude beach together, and it's truly a relationship. I enjoy pleasing and being pleased by both, and they enjoy (and look forward) to our trysts every month or so. We have few limits, and each encounter gets better than the last.

I've finally found a good place for me sexually, emotionally, and remain pretty happily married. Wife is willing to please me with toys and fantasy play, but has no interest in swinging with another male, female or couple. She's too uptight Italian-Catholic conservative I'm afraid. Being married guarantee's that I am discrete, I'm uber careful about bringing any bad things home.

Lately I do think there must be a similar guy to me who wants to play male/male, which I do think about sometimes. I like man touching, and do enjoy an occasional male/male erotic massage (totally safely), and have been tempted by men I've met at spas, usually while on vacation. The closest I've gotten to playing is watching, touching and jerking in a shower while two guys got in on (Vegas), and letting a guy massage my balls and cock with his foot in a hot tube (Florida). No serious or unsafe play, although I have been tempted. Once a male massage therapist at the Marriott in Cozumel offered to "help me in the shower" (man, with his dark good looks, and Spanish accent, that was tempting), but I politely declined. Maybe he saw the bulge after the massage was done :) ! .

I still go to adult bookstores and like to watch all kinds of male and/or female/male play (we have a great local club for that).

We all have to just find the right place for ourselves sexually, emotionally, and in life. Yes, I know how lucky I am to have found these great people. I'm not "out" to more than one or two extremely close friends (a couple are former girlfriends, one of which is now gay), and although I wish I could be more "out" than I am, I realize I cannot. My Gaydar gets picked up pretty regularly, and I find that flattering, and it keeps my attitude positive, and lets me know I still got "it".

void()
Aug 11, 2007, 11:34 AM
Female here married for 22 years always have been 'bi', he has known from the beginning

I've similar reply, though only married 7 years, she's always known. We've been together 10 years.

paukenplayer
Aug 11, 2007, 12:31 PM
not currently married. Divorced 6 years ago but that had nothing to do with me being bi. It was her decision and came completely out of the blue - took a while to come to terms with that for me.

I had "feelings" I did not know how do deal with since late high school years. Met my (now ex) wife early in college. I had pretty much figured out that I was bi by that time but had not yet acted on my attraction to men.

In general discussions of life, the Universe and everything I came to understand that my wife had no understanding or tolerance for any alternative lifestyle, gay, bi or otherwise. Out of respect to her and our marriage I let it go and buried my Bi side.

After the divorce, it occured to me that I now had the opportunity to explore and find out if I really was bi or it was just a fantasy.

So, here I am now having determined that I really do like both sexes.

Long answer, but I wasn't quite sure how to answer the question without an explanation.

parkwings
Aug 11, 2007, 2:51 PM
Interesting posts, I appreciate peoples candor.

For me, I'm pleased for my ex gf, I think all in all she will be happier with a straight guy, rather than me.
Our relationship was getting to the point of marriage or not, so we opted not. I knew I was always jacking off about men, fantasing etc. so I thought it best to let her go while she was still young.

I try to keep life simple, be honest and true to myself.

What does the future hold for me...I don't know yet!

scubaman
Aug 12, 2007, 7:27 AM
I am bi and my wife does know about my sexuality, however does not prefer to participate in that lifestyle, which I respect.

raistkit
Aug 12, 2007, 11:26 AM
good morning raist here i started when i was 12 yrs old as well my wife now knows and accepts me for who i am, it may not work for u or it may, it takes balls and knowing u may lose it all to bring this out to your wife, butt with me i chose to lose it all rather than pretending anymore, if she loves me for who i am and she loves me she will understand, but not all wifes are acceptable to this i hope yours will be or at least bring her here so you can explain that this is who you are and it is not a bad thing, she may like it, just a thought
raist

Rickh611
Aug 12, 2007, 11:50 AM
I'm 46 years old and married 15 years and bi since age 16 and the wife knows nothing about it and she wouldn't understand if I told her not that she would leave me or anything like that but it would shock her and it wouldn't be the same between us.

Lyon1369
Aug 12, 2007, 12:03 PM
I am 32, been married for 11 years, together for almost 16years and she knows and is supportive. we have some ground rules so no feelings are hurt and no one gets any nasty suprises.
:flag1:

y4uasking
Aug 12, 2007, 3:34 PM
I've been married 7 years to my wife. She does not formally know but she has a good idea and does not talk about it. Soon I'm going to suggest "a little group thing" and let her know.

Wish me luck!

bibon
Aug 13, 2007, 12:30 AM
hey i am bi and married 38 yr old been married for 15 yrs wife doesn't know. and i was just wondering how many ppl here were like me. i started young at 13 with my best friend we kept it going until we were almost 20 then the whole normal thing had to happen and we both got married . so just wondering
Hi I'm 38, husband doesn't know. Have been attracted to ladies and their boobs since I was about 12.

ds6220
Aug 13, 2007, 2:54 PM
I have been married to my wife for almost 11 years. she has only recently revealed or allowed herself to admit to herself that she is bi. It started at a hot tub party where she and the hostess were "exploring" each other under the water. we have gotten pretty close to that couple and have swung (is that the right term?) a few times since then. There has been a lot of girl/girl during these get togethers. There has also been a lot of mixing up like f/m/f and m/f/m and even a little m/f/m/f fun but I have still not talked to her or revealed my Bi side. Considering all we have done together I am still scared of a double standard where f/f is ok but g/g is not. I have had only 1 gay experience (I say gay because it was only me and the other guy) and I really loved it and would love to share that side of me to her, but.....well, it just seems risky.

edbfan
Aug 13, 2007, 4:03 PM
I've been bisexual since as long as I can remember. At least35 years. Fist marriage was based on sex and drugs but the only mfm experience was a disaster. Many experiences with men alone since. Present wife of three years loves the "bad boy" aspect of it but not yet ready for the real thing. Lots of mmf fantasies though. Still hoping for a real encounter with a truly accepting sharing wife.

Peggy
Aug 13, 2007, 4:04 PM
Hi new member here. Been married for 9 yrs. Only revealed that I enjoy to be screwed, enjoy the feeling of a cock in my ass to my wife early this year. But she does not know that I would like to have a real experience with another man whether in a threesome or alone with a man, as long as I can have a real cock, I'd like to try it...

mooon
Aug 13, 2007, 4:44 PM
Yup. Me too.
We have been maried 28 years.
A few years ago, I started exploring anal with toys.
Recently, I told her I must try it with men.
After some time to get used to the idea, she is now supportive.

Now, if only it weren't so hard to meet other bi guys that have a brain...

krystalstarr
Aug 13, 2007, 5:41 PM
I believe I was always attracted to women. I really did deny it because I didn't feel I would be accepted and I had my own religious beliefs I couldn't even accept it myself. When I was 17 I had a interaction with a woman that concreted the attraction. I kind of forgot about that over the years and pushed it into the far part of my mind. When my husband and I were dating he told me of relationships he had had 3 way. I never acted on the desires still lurking. We got married.. I freaked I think.. One man my whole life? Was he what I wanted? Did he give me what I deserved and did I or was I supressing this whole other part of me. I started talking online in AOL bi chat and met a woman who was truely spectacular. She was so smart, sweet, and open with her sexuality. I loved her personality. Anyways.. that was SexyLatinaMami.. Now we aren't together but I have come to except the very real and previalant part of me. I AM BI! lol. Now days I find myself on the Lez side a little more and more... As I do often find from men that I do deserve more! I need the emotional and sensualness of a woman and I even Crave it! I sometimes think if a woman could do the things a man can to me and make babies with me I could just fall off the other side and never come back. My husband.. hes supportive but only if he can be involved and equality is exsistant. I'm finding myself in this.. where I want a woman.. to myself. I am married though.. Hmm the complicated-ness that is life... lol.

shadowsaffinity
Aug 13, 2007, 7:50 PM
i'm bi and married. we've been married 5 years, together 8. my partner knows though and he is very supportive.

NakedInSeattle
Aug 13, 2007, 9:04 PM
Both of us are bi (she for only a few months - although thought about it for many years). We love sharing ideas and friends. We find, however that the girls are much fussier about who and when than we guys are. Is that 'cause we're easier or hornier, I wonder.

vacant-1
Aug 13, 2007, 9:20 PM
Late 30's, married 10, wife doesn't know

My early experiences were mostly alchohol related (I get horney when drunk, pls don't judge me on that one...), but as I got older the feelings for having a man grew stronger. Those early experiences really left me wanting more!

I have a unique deal where I go through cycles. I will go months with no feelings for a man, and can only think about women (which I still crave ;-). Then it hits me strong, where all I can think about is men! :-O The feelings come and go regularly, and at this time I am cycling towards men.

I came to recognize and accept these feelings about three years ago. Now I consider it normal for me, so at this point in my life I decided to indulge my cravings

dickhand
Aug 14, 2007, 12:57 AM
We were together for exactly 30 years and one month until she died last thanksgiving . I met her in Texas when I was in the army . I knew she worked with a couple of gay guys who she absolutely loved and respected . You would have thought that I would have come out to her then , but I didn't . I never did . I think she was aware , but never said anything . I add that to the many regrets I have now that she is gone . I know she would have been excepting . I never gave her the chance .

Lisa (va)
Aug 14, 2007, 1:26 AM
My condolences fisrt off dickhand.

You say you had an idea that she was aware. She probably was if she gave you that impression, so maybe take some comfort in knowing that she did accept you, and respected you enough to allow you your feelings withour forcing you to 'come out' except on your terms. That's love.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

texasman6172003
Aug 14, 2007, 12:43 PM
Hi,Well i have been married for 27 years. My wife does not know. Most people believe that honesty is the best way to be. But i know that if she found out i was bi,i would lose her. This is mostly due to the way and the enviorment she was raised in. Her family is so aginst anything that may even be remotely attached to anything to due with the gay community. And sadly my family is the same way. So despite what some people say there are cicumstances where you just cant tell. Like ive wrote before in another post, my mother has a brother that is gay. She nor anyone else will have anything to do with him. So i know how they all would react to me. It really makes me sad that i cant tell.but it would kill me to lose any of my family,the way my uncle has. I dont even know if he is alive anymore, or if he is where he is living. And i don't want this to happen to me. Sorry for rambling,it's just my :2cents:...:bipride: PS. As ive said before being really alone is a terrible thing..

timepga50
Aug 16, 2007, 12:11 PM
I'm bi and been married for 27 years.I don't believe my wife knows ,but I can't be sure .At any rate she'd never gave any indication.

kennan
Aug 16, 2007, 12:48 PM
I'm like the other senior member from Texas.......I was an active bi man for years before I was married, now married for 36 years and have continued to be active, both with men and with women on the side.....

So far as I know, I have kept a tight closet all those years from wife and friends........I say wife doesn't know but I recognize there may have been signs along the way that have given her grounds for suspicion, but she has never said anything, that is as regards men relations with men.

As to women, she has caught me with a couple and accused me (rightly!!!) of some others........but I've taken that heat happily in hopes it some way offset any suspicions she had about me and men.

I think what is funny about this----funny about the question----is that I am totally convinced that a bi potential is universal with men.......and more than just the potential, since the coming and cuming of the internet my personal experience would indicate that easily 8 out of 10 married men are open to suggestion.......the 'net simply has caused a sea-change in the accessibility of picking up newbies, whether you connect on the 'net or simply strike up a conversation in a bar.

Slippery Joe
Aug 18, 2007, 12:57 PM
Hi folks - I have been bi since school and loved it then. Never been very experienced. Married 14yrs and she knows that I had some bi fun at school but nothing about anything since. She cannot understand how or why 2 guys should want to do anything together when there are women around. She cannot understand how guys can get full satisfaction with each other. She is so straight in bed it is seriously boring. I see a married guy and have been occasionally since long before we were married. She has her suspicions about me but probably does not want to go any further. She claims to be totally straight but I have seen her watching les programs on t.v. and she claims it to be an interesting program which just has a bit of 'that' in it.

I have to have some bi fun to satisfy my deepest desires - got my eye on a very sexy 20yr old at the moment!!!

controlled chaos
Aug 19, 2007, 6:09 AM
hello - new member:bigrin:

i am a married woman of almost 7 years. my husband does know. I even told him about the woman that i am intensely attracted too. he has taken it well but it is causing problems in our marriage. we have had endless discussions about the topic and although our marriage may not survive he is still incredibly supportive and my best friend.

Tiazaa
Aug 19, 2007, 9:46 AM
Hi all, 50 years man been a practicing Bi for a few years. We've been married 4 years.

I'm happy to say mybaby knows and set up our 1st bi lover together. She got at least as excited as I did!

Love life with this woman! freedom of sexual feeling has enriched my world!

he of tiazaa

SexyTanBiBoy
Aug 19, 2007, 10:10 AM
Bi, Married, and love it. Wife knows since she is the one that introduced me to the lifestyle when we were dating.:three:

rosendo
Aug 19, 2007, 10:18 AM
I am bisexual and marry too. I told my wife last March and she knows that I am interested of having bi-friends, so I go to meetings of homosexual and bisexual nature, that's the far as i go.

Sirramm
Aug 19, 2007, 1:50 PM
My ex-wife and I were into swinging and I actually kinda, for lack of better words, fell into being bi. Without going into to much detail: She was on her back and we were having sex. The other guy was kneeling at her head and she was sucking him. I leaned forward to kiss her while he 're-positioned' and could taste him in her mouth. When he went to go back in her mouth she and I were stilling kissing. That was over 25 years ago. My current wife has a 'boyfriend' who we both play with and love it!

zanybrainy
Aug 19, 2007, 2:18 PM
My wife says she has known from when we first met I was Bi. It just became an openly admitted fact in the last couple of months. We are still learning the "ins and outs" of the relationship. New rules and understandings on both our parts.

"There is very little difference between men and women, but Viva la difference!" PePe Lepew

SCMarie
Aug 19, 2007, 11:41 PM
I've been married (with kids) for 11 years this month. I told my husband last year that I liked women and it was the biggest weight lifted ever - I'm so glad that I just finally opened up about everything. Of course - he wants in on some of the action. His reaction was a relief b/c I had the same fears about losing the security of marriage, custody of kids, etc.

Azure_Luna
Aug 20, 2007, 5:43 PM
Married 9 years here. I've been attracted to females since puberty, but repressed it because I was taught that it was wrong. I came out to my best friend, she told a teacher, the school said I was mentally ill, and I was required to go to therapy. Ugh.
My husband noticed signs 5 or 6 years ago and asked me one day if I was attracted to women. He is very supportive. He doesn't have a problem with me having encounters with other people (women or men, doesn't matter if he's present or not), but I need to work on my own insecurities before that can happen.

onefreespin
Aug 20, 2007, 6:34 PM
Bi-curious and married here....married for 11 years and I've been curious for about 3 yrs. She knows about my curiosity, but we haven't explored anything yet.. Looking for the right person/couple and situation I guess...

eyewarepanties
Aug 20, 2007, 6:37 PM
Married to my wife now for 23yrs. She doesn't know, as it is all new to me also.

tishamalie
Aug 20, 2007, 10:30 PM
Hi, I've been married 17 years. I told wife I like to crossdress and she told me
she didn't want to know anything else. She's very sweet and I don't want to
hurt her.

jocamig
Oct 31, 2007, 1:35 PM
My first marriage was a disaster and part of it was because I did not realizes I was bi before getting married and tried to tell her later. She couldn't understand and that build up the strain.
I promissed myself to be out and clear at next time and I did that. I said at our first meeting with my present partner that I was bi. What I couldn't count on was that she didn't understand the facts clearly and she probably thought I had a cold or something and now I had been cured and was hetero again. No more discussion about it and a couple of years passed. I had some flirts out of our relationship but without her and I felt really bad about it. She started to have an flirt with a workfriend and I stimulated it without realize that she was getting emotionally involved. It ended badly as he couldn't get decided about and she was very hurt. Our relationship suffer until this day because of those events. I miss m/m and I can only keep it in fantasy land nowaday. I love her and I don't want to miss her

jocamig
Oct 31, 2007, 1:39 PM
My first marriage was a disaster and part of it was because I did not realizes I was bi before getting married and tried to tell her later. She couldn't understand and that build up the strain.
I promissed myself to be out and clear at next time and I did that. I said at our first meeting with my present partner that I was bi. What I couldn't count on was that she didn't understand the facts clearly and she probably thought I had a cold or something and now I had been cured and was hetero again. No more discussion about it and a couple of years passed. I had some flirts out of our relationship but without her and I felt really bad about it. She started to have an flirt with a workfriend and I stimulated it without realize that she was getting emotionally involved. It ended badly as he couldn't get decided about and she was very hurt. Our relationship suffer until this day because of those events. I miss m/m and I can only keep it in fantasy land nowaday. I love her and I don't want to miss her
:flag4:

bi_man76
Jun 11, 2011, 1:56 PM
I have been married for 12 years now and crave a cock. I am new to this and still seeking to full fill my deises

jon225
Jun 11, 2011, 2:54 PM
Im married male an bi curious i think lol wife doesn't know.

BiBedBud
Jun 11, 2011, 3:34 PM
I came across an interesting article and I thought people following this thread might be interested.

Can 'ethical non-monogamy' save the institution of marriage?

ZOSIA BIELSKI
From Saturday's Globe and Mail
Published Friday, Jun. 10, 2011 1:52PM EDT
Last updated Saturday, Jun. 11, 2011 2:03PM EDT

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/relationships/love/marriage/can-ethical-non-monogamy-save-the-institution-of-marriage/article2055964/

bi-male-n-wife
Jun 11, 2011, 5:35 PM
I'm bi and wife is ok with it. We been married over 33 years. Told her about me being bi after we were married for about 2 years. I spent my career in the military so I had no bi contacts for over 20 years. In the past 3 years we have shared men. We are always in contact with other bi men for mmf. I wish we could have another man every day, fantasy!! Love watching wife making love with other guys. I get hot when she chats with them and I get to make love to the men she has in bed with us. It is nice being married and bi so we can share men.

buckeye40
Jun 11, 2011, 5:51 PM
Male here ... we are both bi and have had one FMF threesome and two MFM threesomes. We are divorced and living together (we have two kids together). The threesome with the girl wasn't that great as both girls were drunk and it was spur-of-the-moment. The threesome with the guy was great because we took our time and found a guy we liked and she got to see me suck cock. We have been trying to find a bi couple near where we live but haven't found anyone yet.

BiJoe696
Jun 12, 2011, 7:21 AM
Very Bi and married. Met my wife thru a Swing Mag ad over 25++ years ago. (remember those? Polaroids, waiting a couple weeks for reply and a couple months for ad to be published)
We have always been honest with each outer about our sexual desires which is the way it should be with one you chose to marry IMHO. It sure makes life easier. I Have only had 2 other long term relationships and have always been comfortable enough with my partners to be open and honest about my sexual feelings with them.

:bipride::bibounce::flag2::flag3::wiggle2:

cuttin2dachase
Jun 12, 2011, 8:06 AM
My 1st wife and I swung (that is the correct term) with other couples. It was such a turn on for me to watch her with other men and women. She would tell me that she wasn't really bi, but that she did enjoy doing bi things and putting on a show for the men so that SHE could later have 2 hot, hard turned on men to suck and fuck. She had a fantasy to see me with other men and kept coaxing me to try it, saying it would turn the women on too. The opportunity presented itself one night in a 4some with a couple we'd met twice before. He began playing with my cock as we were watching the wives 69ing, then went down on me and I returned the favor...I liked it and bingo! I had become bi curious ! Her mission was accomplished. From then on she only wanted us to seek mfm 3somes and no more 4somes with couples. She had never really enjoyed sharing me with other women. She was selfish and jealous and only wanted me and other men in our bed. We had semi regular 3somes with bi-married men and I became very comfortable with men to the point that I fantasized about 1 on 1 sex with men without her present to hog all the attention and to direct the action LOL. I never acted on those fantasies until after we separated. It turns out she was having affairs on the side with a couple of the same bi married men we'd met and other men she picked up. In the end it was her irresponsibility and lying and deceit and her infidelity that split us up. She could have had any man she wanted in our bed, but she didn't really want to share me with men either.

dbltrbl69
Jun 12, 2011, 8:47 AM
Well been separated now a couple years but after 22 yrs together (12 married) we went our separate ways. I had been bi for many years, when she expressed her desire to have some bi experiences of her own. I thought it was great but ended up being short lived and she made me feel guilty about my urges. She left me for and abusive guy and told him I had been with men. He thought it was hilarious til I found a video of him crossdressing and fucking himself with a home made fuck machine. My girlfriend, whom I started dating last year is very open and sexual and is so turned on with my bisexuality, has managed to help remove the guilt I felt in my desires and is very turned on fuckn my ass, watching video of me sucking cock and has already lined up another bi male she knows to come share some sexy adventures. Actually, a couple weeks ago she and my ex got a Lil drunk and stripped down for some girl action and came to bed with me... Another fantasy accomplished! I'm so happy on many levels to have found her, and feel so complete sexually as well. Thank you to all the awesome wives & girlfriends that encourage and support our bisexuality! Party on Wayne!!!

cuttin2dachase
Jun 12, 2011, 12:29 PM
Chapter II I explored my bi-ness with other bi men and bi couples after separating from 1st wife, several whom were men and couples she and I had swung with...there is a definite down-low bi network! LOL and I realized I was really bi! Then I met future 2nd wife...she was very str8 but I did tell her about my swinging past with 1st wife and that I had been with men...she accepted it and expressed curiosity about swinging and exploring with me...WRONG ! After we married she said she no longer wanted to explore with me...I loved her and remained faithful and we had regular, but boring sex...it was just a routine for her...she wanted it her way and on her schedule. It always had to be when she was in the mood. Despite my faithfulness I still fantasized about kinky sex with men and couples. After 7 years with her I discovered she was having an affair with an older married local businessman....when his wife found out and made him choose, he left her..when I made my wife choose, she chose him so I left. I was devastated until I discovered the affair had been going on for several years b4 I met her and that she had begged and pleaded for him to leave his wife for her. My next relationship will be with a woman who understands my bisexuality and my desire to share her and be shared by her with other men and women.

rdg248
Jun 12, 2011, 2:16 PM
I am married now for almost 30 years, and my wife knows that I am bi ,as well as she is. We have been doing this now for about 20 years on and off, and we both love doing it with both sexes. It makes our marriage a lot stronger.

ocaladouglas
Jun 12, 2011, 2:37 PM
I have been married for 20 years now and together for two years before that and best friends now for a year. so have known my wife for 23 years now. she knew within a couple of months that I was bi and was fine with it back then and still is. I have been bi since I was 12 years old.

willscox
Aug 28, 2011, 10:52 AM
I have been married 36 years and my wife doesn't know. She is a prude when it comes to sex. I had a few man to man encounters before we were married but not very often. Without sex at home I started exploring sex with men again a few years ago. I met a local guy that wanted to give it a try and I have learned to enjoy sucking cocks. We don't get together much anymore so I need to make some new friends. I have thought about gently approaching the subject with my wife to see how she would react but I guess it isn't worth the risk of losing my family. It sure would be nice if she would accept it though.

NaughtyNylonDude
Aug 28, 2011, 11:17 AM
I've been married for a little over 3 yrs to my second wife whom I love dearly and wouldn't trade for the world.

I've been crossdressing since I was a young teen, and in some serious self denial until now.

My wife would flip if she found I was bi. Unfortunately she doesn't believe that a person can be bi... "if you're bi, you'll be gay later in life" she says, so she will never have one clue that I'm actually bi.

I've been thinking about telling her that I like nylons, but I think I'm going to wait to do so.

Michigan_cpl
Aug 28, 2011, 1:00 PM
45 male here & have been bi since i was 18. now married for 10 years my wife knows of my bi side and loves it. she is 46 and is also bi.
we both have a great time together in bed as well as out of bed.

SxyStar
Aug 28, 2011, 4:28 PM
I'm 27, been married for a yr in a half. My husband has known I was bi from the first day we met. I don't believe in keeping secrets. The first person who knew I was bi, was my best friend. We were both curious and we explored with each other. My husband is supportive in his own way. He just doesn't really understand the whole bi sexual thing. He was raised as a conservative so isn't to into the whole thing of really knowing about gays or bi sexuals until me. I'm starting to get him into knowing the difference and understanding. To be honest, in a lot of ways I think he is even a closet bi sexual and doesn't want to even admit it to himself.

jj671
Aug 28, 2011, 4:55 PM
16 years married male here, and always thought i was bi but never gave in to my urges this past week. my wife dosent know and i hope to come out to her in the next few months. im very scared and excited at the same time and wonder why i didnt go with my gut fellings years ago.

Aug 28, 2011, 5:13 PM
I've been married 28 years. I told my wife early on in our relationship. I don't think she wanted to hear it then or now. Lately it's becomming an issue for me. Having thoughts that 28 years is to long. Maybe should have dealt with it much sooner. Can anyone relate? Am i to late?

Jobelorocks
Aug 28, 2011, 5:41 PM
I am a bi woman who is very happily married to a straight man. I am so lucky to have a man who is accepting of who and what I am.

biVadude
Aug 28, 2011, 6:25 PM

Very similar - only wife knows and is cool with it; actually thinks it's hot!

BiJoe696
Aug 29, 2011, 7:27 AM
Follow up:

To answer a couple questions:

My first time Bi was in my teens with my Boss at work who did me on his desk in his office. I recorded the story of that time at:

http://www.5on1.com/Audio/AudioSample.asp

Just click on the play button and listen. Comments most Well-CUM on the story of my first time getting oral from a guy.

Though we met via a Swing Mag, she chooses not to be very active Swinging anymore. We still run an ad on Swing site linked thru my profile. She fine if I explore my Bi side.

Very Bi and married. Met my wife thru a Swing Mag ad over 25++ years ago. (remember those? Polaroids, waiting a couple weeks for reply and a couple months for ad to be published)
We have always been honest with each outer about our sexual desires which is the way it should be with one you chose to marry IMHO. It sure makes life easier. I Have only had 2 other long term relationships and have always been comfortable enough with my partners to be open and honest about my sexual feelings with them.

:bipride::bibounce::flag2::flag3::wiggle2:

lizard-lix
Aug 29, 2011, 9:16 AM
Bi all my life, married monogamously for 32 years. I told her before we married..

I was fine with our sex life until I hit about 52, then I really started missing the good old crazy dirty stuff, bi included.. (it was part of a larger life change when I decided that I'd done 60 - 80 hrs a week and management long enough and now it was time for some fun again)

I've been working on it with my wife whose libido was flagging at the same time mine was running up the flagpole :bigrin:

We've been trying different things, including going to a swinger's club a few times. No touching others yet, but it may happen, and we discussed that if she is not up to what I need, she may let me out to play with others.

The adventure continues!

jtisbi
Sep 1, 2011, 10:55 AM
I'm married though have always known that I'm bi-curious.

romer
Sep 5, 2011, 2:45 PM
just joined the bi scene about 2000. wife cease sex so I had to resort to another route, bi.
finding feeders is not easy, even here. So, one day at a time.

ohmymy69
Sep 5, 2011, 10:33 PM
We are a both bi couple...both of us late to the realization of our bisexuality. We are in the "lifesatyle" and it was natural that we would eventually discuss bisexuality. We were both amazed and delighted to find out we both had bi cravings!!! Naturally we are very supportive of each others interests!!!

sapper
Nov 9, 2011, 6:42 PM
We've been married several years, together for 20. Over the years we have both come out to eachother as being curious and eventually hope to have our first bi experiences. She wants a fmf first and maybe later mfm or with another bi couple. Who knows what time will bring.

bikiniman
Nov 9, 2011, 7:28 PM
I have been married for 18 years. My wife knows I that fantasise about sex with men and enjoy gay porn but she does not know the full extent of my bisexual desires. I hope one day to have a mmf threesome with my wife.

jfra18
Nov 10, 2011, 4:31 PM
we are both bi and married and we have known about one another since we started dating

want2havefun
Nov 10, 2011, 5:47 PM
One thing for sure, there is no exact path that is right for all.
Some here have confessed their 'other' desires to a spouse to have them lovingly accept it or even join in the fun.
Others have done so at great expense, losing their spouse/family etc
It seems that telling of ones sexual desires before marriage or at the beginning is the very best course of action.
After being married 20-30 years you had better know your spouse quite
well before revealing such things. And if you know they are very closed
minded it could be best to remain silent.

myschyfnmayhem
Nov 10, 2011, 11:10 PM
I'm Bi and wife knows,has known since we were engaged,but has never been present during my Bi fun. She wants to change that :tongue:

Michigan_cpl
Nov 10, 2011, 11:26 PM
i am bisexual have been since i was 18. now i am 45 and married and yes my wife knows that i am a bisexual, she is also a bisexual too.

Pennyashley11
Nov 11, 2011, 7:48 AM
Female, 33 married for 11yrs. Only realized my bi-curiosity in the last 2 years (thinking back though lots of things make sense now). Only have acted on it in the past year. Hubby is supportive so far. Only been with one friend, I'm not sure how he work react if I was with a different friend. I guess we cross that bridge when we come to it.

sugarmun
Nov 13, 2011, 10:59 AM
:( i AM 63, AND HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 15 YRS.,AND HAVE THOUGHT FOR QUITE A WHILE NOW,THAT i MAY BE BI, AND JUST FOUND OUT I WAS. I, IN MY OWN OPINION, FEEL I AM A PRETTY NICE GUY, AND HUSBAND, BUT AM QUITE LONELY AS WIFE IS NOT SUPPORTIVE AT ALL, AND WOULD LIKE TO CHAT W/SOMEONE. I AM ABOUT 146LBS.,W/SLENDER BUILD, AND WITH LT. GRAY HAIR NOW, COMING IN. i AM COMPASSIONATE, WORKING IN A NRSG. HOME TO HELP THOSE WHO CANNOT HELP THEMSELVES, AND AS I VOLUNTEER MYSELF. WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU, IF MEANT TO BE. IN THE MEANTIME, WISHING YOU A BEAUTIFULL DAY, THOUGH IT MAY BE A LITTLE COLDER WHERE YOU ARE ETC.
SUGARMUN

KyGuy57
Nov 13, 2011, 4:53 PM
I have not said to my wife of 40 yrs directly that I am bi-curious. She has used a strap on me before but really prefers to use her fingers and plays with my ass. As she does it, I will ask her what is that in me, she says it is cock and you are getting fucked really good. She will continue to say that I love cock and need one in me. I will agree with her. In fact this has happened two times this week in the very early morning hours while it was still dark outside. We have never really discussed it directly but happens like this in the bed with great frequency. I have sent her photos before of some nice cocks and will from time to time wear female panties to bed and she does not appeared bothered by it and loves to rub my cock through it. She has even purchased some of these panties for me!

I am not sure what she thinks about all this or is just playing along. I love it and it seems to keep me quite happy. Any opinions of what is going on her head??

sapper
Nov 14, 2011, 4:00 PM
I mentioned earlier, my wife and I came out to eachother over the years. She realised her desires to have a bisexual experience with a woman first. Thinking back myself about friends and maybe some past opportunites, I started getting curious. And here we are.

We've been wanting to go to either Palm Springs or Las Vegas, so if anybody has any ideas on where to go, give us your thoughts or ideas. Thanks

Cinticursub
Nov 15, 2011, 11:14 AM
bi married male came out to my wife about 7 yrs ago. A year or so after that I had my first m2m experience. She accepts and has laid down a few ground rules. We have been together for 38 yrs ,married for 34. Communication and honesty has always been the best policy for us.

bityme
Nov 15, 2011, 8:27 PM
I recently became engaged to a marvelous, bisexual lady. We met at a bi party and over the last few years became friends and fell in love. We have no problem with anyone's orientation and enjoy the pleasure available in threesomes or moresomes. It's fun sharing an additional partner of either gender.

After two long marriages (18 and 20 years) to bi women who also enjoyed sharing, I never thought it would happen again. Of course, sex isn't everything. You need more than that for a relationship. Fortunately, we fit together in more ways than I ever could have imagined.

My heart goes out to all of you who have unaccepting spouses.

Pappy

anzacman
Nov 16, 2011, 1:30 AM
married 44 years bi for most of them . We have swung before but got sick of it, but not had a bi experience together, I think she would accept it in the most part. She is not bi but has had an experience, loved the touching etc, but would not admit to really liking it. She is a little introverted as far as sex goes, but in bed with me she is a wild thing, I guess I know how to push her buttons.

gotlek
Nov 16, 2011, 1:52 PM
Small world, my story is the same as yours, I guess I'm not the only one....

mack67
Nov 16, 2011, 8:54 PM
I'm 44, been married 20 yrs this year. Never knew I was bi till about 3 years ago. I had thought about having sex with men since i was a teenager, but thought it was nothing. Once I did it, I knew and its awesome. Wife does'nt know.

bigi56
Nov 16, 2011, 9:24 PM
Bi and married here and wife does not know. It's probably just a rationalization, but for whatever reason, I'm drawn to both sexes and that's the way it is. I can't change that, and frankly I wouldn't want to do so. So that's how it is. Is it right? Wrong? I don't know. But it is.

sajneal
Nov 17, 2011, 11:32 AM
I lost one wife after she found an email. Then was told that I better watch what I say about her or she'd tell everyone I was a " fuckin faggot" Well,she told her friends and her father who I used to work with and of course he embellished and it became,"she caught him in bed with another guy". I have married again and just could not tell her. Thats why I'm confused. I want a woman in my life and think that I'll forget about the part of me that likes the freedom of male sex,but the feelings always return. Now we are together for 3 yrs. and I feel that I cant tell her now,especially after I see the way she reacts to images or talk of m/m or f/f sex. FUCK!
Also,I posted in another section about my prosate cancer and how I dont ejaculate anymore,not only that but my dick has a upward curve now as well. That being said,my wife would probably be the most understanding of my condition and the most non judgemental,however,I still want m/m sex with anal and all the fun exploration. Whats with me ?

lizard-lix
Nov 17, 2011, 1:39 PM
Small world, my story is the same as yours, I guess I'm not the only one....

and chalk up one more (but my BF and I had several other guys we played with regularly during the 7 years we were together).

My wife knows I am bi and after 32 years of monogamy, we have been trying the swing thing. She enjoys the party time, but doesn't seem to be heading toward sex with others (her libido which was never really high has been waning over the last years). So, she may let me out to play, we're working on that one.

keefer201
Nov 18, 2011, 7:29 AM
I've been married twice and fortunately I can "turn off" any desire if need be. Never treated myself to another male during all those years but I was done in by my first lusts in my second marriage......a woman! :rolleyes:

nhbi26
Nov 18, 2011, 9:25 AM
I'm not married but have been with the same girl for 10 years. I came out to her 3 years ago as bisexual. She was cool with it and even lets me hook up (I have one friend I see) when I want to which ends up being more than I have sex with her, although she doesn't know that. Recently I have been leaning more towards males, again, she doesn't know that either. I guess as long as she approves, I'll continue to do it :)

BiCplAz
Nov 18, 2011, 3:54 PM
We are married, both bi and swingers and for proof take a look at our pics.

ckman314
Nov 20, 2011, 7:02 PM
GUUUUUUUILTY!!! lol my wife knows though