PDA

View Full Version : getting older

crystal_child
Feb 23, 2007, 8:28 AM
hehehe i'm getting older this week, i'm making a resolution. this year, i'm gonna have sex with another man. in life we always seem to wait for the things that we want. there comes a time when you have to pleasure your self ya know!! hehe

i was in the mood for a useless post

spartca
Feb 23, 2007, 8:40 AM
I visited Toronto's gay village this past summer and got lucky my first night out at the bars! You might want to check that out eh?

flexuality
Feb 23, 2007, 8:59 AM

http://www.geocities.com/leeforgy/sunchair.gif

I was in the mood for a useless reply. :upside:

innaminka
Feb 23, 2007, 4:41 PM

Well done - you passed!!!!! :bigrin:

Seriously, for those of us past the first flush of irresponsible youth, you have a wonderful philosophy.
You are a long time dead!
There comes a period in your life when you really just say to yourself - "I've paid my dues, now its my time."

Just don't hurt others on the way! Good Luck!

crystal_child
Feb 23, 2007, 11:51 PM
"I've paid my dues, now its my time."

Just don't hurt others on the way! Good Luck!

that is a great quote...

matterinhand
Feb 26, 2007, 3:02 AM
A couple of years ago, having fantasised about having a mmf 3som for a while and really enjoying the fantasy but never thinking it would happen as she was too shy, my wife became ill for a few months. Could have been a lot worse than it was but it gave her the time to think that she didn't want to regret in 20 yrs time what she could have done now.
We've had several mmf 3soms now, and hope to have more, and we've also had a couple of mfmf 4soms where she's explored her bisexuality too. It didn't do much for her, but its something she now accepts as a future possibility for more fun.
The moral of the story: don't put off today what you'll regret tomorrow.
(Or, as a friend says "do it today, and if you like it do it tomorrow too!!"

Rocsteady
Feb 26, 2007, 2:27 PM
Just asking how old are you going to be?