PDA

View Full Version : How much cum?

swans
Feb 19, 2007, 7:22 PM
For the guys.. How much cum do you produce?
Does the amount depend on:
1. how long its been between ejaculations?
2. How aroused you are at the time?
3. Diet?
4. others?

I think that from my own experience no.2 is usually the case. I have great sex with my wife but she has to be feeling very horny to let me cum over her. When I do its always more intense and bigger than other times. But when I am having a threesome with my close mates I am amazed at just how much I produce! (And they are!) It seems that the more kinky the session the more I shoot.

izzfan
Feb 19, 2007, 8:43 PM
Depends on the circumstances really, if I haven't got any company other than a few dirty magazines then probably 1 and possibly 2 [if the magazines are especially good]. But if I am with someone then I only usually end up coming once so the amount is probably less but it is much better just due to the whole foreplay etc... also, in the former I tend to be slightly more turned on by women/transexuals/transvestites but in the latter [eg: actual physical contact/activity] men are far more arousing.

Izzfan :flag3:

BlueGender
Feb 19, 2007, 10:37 PM
Well I think # 2 really applies to myself. If I am really excited then I cum ALOT more.

FerociousFeline
Feb 19, 2007, 10:58 PM
All of the above. The biggest variances are how long since last, if I've had enough water in my diet and whether or not I've been taking my vitamin E.

FF

george69
Feb 20, 2007, 12:13 AM
If it has been more than a week, the volume could easily double versus every day or every other day. The volume increases, but on the down side it does not taste as good as cum that is fresher, in my opinion.

Being stimulated for a long time (> 30 minutes) before ejaculating adds volume and the cum is thinner than it would be otherwise.

Can't tell that diet does much, although being hydrated probably helps.

jo69guy
Feb 20, 2007, 6:37 AM
#2 seems to be the key for me. #1 can be a factor at times to though. Diet doesn't seem to affect me, unless I eat a couple dozen raw oysters..... :2cents: :bipride:

trip1
Feb 20, 2007, 9:26 AM
I think it's 1 and 2 the most with 4 being any random chance factor thrown in at the moment of cumming.. One thing I can tell you is I love a huge load...

Blondy44458
Feb 20, 2007, 9:44 AM
Well , Let's see. I cum at least once a day and have for years. The amount always veries. If I cum fast it may be a small amount and just ooze out. I believe the longer I'm played with the larger the amount. The striength or force of the ejaculation I've found is how I'm to cum. If I use oil or lube I may very well shoot over my head, and this can be the 2nd time in 20 minutes. I prefure to masturbate or be played with, without lube but, for the visuals the lubrication seems to make me shoot so much farther. I really don't believe the excitement value increases my volume. Diet may affect the taist or substance but, not the volume. I believe if you want a huge load you have to wait for the body to store it up. Since the volume does not feel any different than a small volume, I'd rather enjoy more climaxes than more volume...lol

fishfry29
Feb 20, 2007, 1:27 PM
Live it up while you can, guys. I was able to produce a flood of cum by abstaining for a few days, even more fun since I like/liked to swallow my own as well as others. However, 2 years ago I had a prostate operation, , the result being my semen is now directed into my bladder when I orgasm, then it is expelled when i pee...The good part is that altho I produce no cum from my penis, my orgasms are much much more intence than before, either masturbating, with my wife, or with a male partner.I do miss the "lava flow" but the intencity of my orgasms now make up for it. :rolleyes:

TorontoGuy2007
Feb 20, 2007, 1:37 PM
1 and 2 certainly play a role for me..

also, the longer the amount of time the pre-cumming stimulation, the more cum.

12voltman59
Feb 20, 2007, 1:50 PM
The amount of cum I release does seem to vary a great deal--I don't know exactly why this is--but if I am especially horny for whatever reason-I can and do shoot a greater quantity and for a longer distance.

male_25_4fun
Feb 21, 2007, 4:06 PM
Would have to to say that 1 and two play a role in much cum...3 play a role in how it tastes (pineapple juice always seems to make it taste sweet tho) :)

IanBorthwick
Feb 21, 2007, 6:13 PM
For me it's 1 and 2. If I cum a lot and often, i have to be really aroused to come again really soon with any volume.

loveitall06790
Feb 22, 2007, 12:30 PM
[QUOTE=swans]For the guys.. How much cum do you produce?
Does the amount depend on:
1. how long its been between ejaculations?
2. How aroused you are at the time?
3. Diet?
4. others?

I think that from my own experience no.2 is usually the case. I have great sex with my wife but she has to be feeling very horny to let me cum over her. When I do its always more intense and bigger than other times. But when I am having a threesome with my close mates I am amazed at just how much I produce! (And they are!) It seems that the more kinky the session the more I shoot.[/QUOTE I find the dirtier my thoughts, the more cum!