PDA

View Full Version : left 7 yr relationship to be with a girl..

justthesamea
Feb 18, 2007, 10:19 AM
Left a 7 year relationship to be with a girl...
ex flew many moons to where I was staying for a few weeks... just to try things again...

The girl didn't like that too much.. so she said she didn't love me and was in love with another girl...
So.. I got a bit played.. is what I thought for the last month..
then she comes back into my life.. and talks to me like I was making a decision between her and my ex or something... and tells me she still feels the same way about me...

I dont' know if I should want to be with her still... or to just let my heart mend.. and move on...
I have never been so turned on in my life... she is just amazing on all levels.. except for the fact she broke my heart and I know that I am still in love with her.. but I don't want to get hurt again.. and I don't know if she really wants to be with me.. or if she was just saying it to get a piece.. just like a man..
SOOO CONFUSED...

so.. also if I do go back to her.. my friend.. said she doesn't think she could be my friend because I am a different person when I am with her.

is this just a phase... will it pass with time... will I survive hahaha

This is a short version but if anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated...

AngelOfTheMystic
Feb 18, 2007, 10:41 AM
First off let me say that I'm sorry that your 7 year relationship didn't work out. Next when your ex came to see you and your new girlfriend was there did you give her any reason to think that you may want to try and get back with this guy? If not than I think that you should maybe rethink getting back with her because this means that she may be a little insecure, unsure and untrusting of your relationship to think that you would go back to this guy so easily. I wish you the best of luck.

LoveLion
Feb 18, 2007, 1:57 PM
hmm. It seems that this other girl is as confused as you are. I guess it all really comes down to whether or not you want to give her the benefit of the doubt and second chance. Maybe give it a couple days, talk to her, try and pick up in some hints of how strongly she feels for you and base your decision off that.

If it were me in that situation, I would probably give it a shot. If she really does want to be with you, than it is not an opportunity you want to pass up. Theres nothing, and i mean NOTHING worse than missing a chance to be happy, or being to scared to act, then spend years wondering what if. If you give her a chance and things dont work out, well, then you might go through some pain again, but in the end you are no further back then you would be if you didnt give it a shot right? Thats just my reasoning though, and I have not had the best of luck with any of my relationships.

welickit
Feb 19, 2007, 3:52 PM
Try checking out rainbownetwork.com or babydyke.com. Those sites may have information to help you get your thoughts in order.
Mrs. Lickit :2cents: