PDA

View Full Version : New Times!

BlueGender
Feb 16, 2007, 1:26 AM
Fake names will be used here. Myself-Blue, MyGrilfriend-Star, MYBestfriend-Nate. Well It all started when I gave my frist blow job. I've had Three-somes before but never touching the other guy. Well about 1 mounth ago there was a big party(Alchohol was involed). Well During the party Nate and I kissed on a dare/joke, then after the dare/joke Nate, Star, and I went out on the balcony. During which Nate, and I kissed more with some convincing by Star. I must say I like'd it. Then we all went to the most closed-off bedroom. In which we proceed to have a three-some. Star with myself, Nate with Star....and for the frist time in my life I gave oral to Nate, and Nate to I. I must say I loved it. Neiter one of us had done it before, so it was a great learning exp for both of us.

My only problem is what do I do now. Star is tottaly open to this whole new thing(myslef being Bi-curious) she is involed, asking questions, wanting to know how I feel, and never crossing the line. She knowns I only love her. But how do I go about finding males that want to have fun? I can't have anymore relations with Nate, were are too good of friends and I don't want to mess that up. So where do I go from here...to a gay bar.....onile site....what??

-Blue-

mav2day
Feb 16, 2007, 9:23 AM
Congrats on finding out about what a lot of guys are missing and on having a GF who encouraged it instead of you having to convince her. I can certainly tell you you are in a very comfortable place to be. The number of bisexual guys looking to join couples is far greater than the availability of couples looking for single bisexual guys.

Thank your lucky stars. All I can say is hold on to that girl as much as you can.

As for where to find opportunities, all of the places you've mentioned are great places to find available guys willing to join the 2 of you, just take your time, get her to help you screen the guys and you're in for a world of amazing experiences.

A world of caution: Many of us have tried Swingers' Clubs and in my experience, at least, these places are a lot of fun, however, they shy away from any man to man contact. So be careful if you ever visit one.

As an aside, if anyone else knows of Swingers' Lifestyle clubs where single bi-guys are welcome, please let me know...lol...

Well that's my :2cents: and again, congrats, welcome, and have fun.