PDA

View Full Version : Drunkeness and bisexuality

izzfan
Feb 15, 2007, 9:17 PM
Hi, I am writing this after some thought about the issue and I think that drunkeness and bisexuality (at least for me) seem to be combined for some people. I mean, back in the days when I thought I was 100% str8 the first time I had any proper same-sex feelings was when I was quite drunk. However, after moving to university and to a much more liberal environment and having several amazing same-sex experiences, I am now finding that I actually feel more str8 than usual when drinking and I find myself attracted to women much more than usual [but also still attracted to guys] and admiring women more after drinking. Is this normal?

Izzfan :flag3:

TorontoGuy2007
Feb 15, 2007, 9:30 PM
wow, that's interesting to hear that alcohol seems to change your sexual orientation slightly.. i don't drink so i can't really comment on it. but i do take other drugs.. usually over-the-counter medication that makes me drowsy! hehe. sleeping pills and stuff. but i don't see my orientation affected by them. i think my men vs women fantacies and thoughts are quite random..

DiamondDog
Feb 15, 2007, 9:38 PM
The people who do drugs (including alcohol) and all of a sudden decide to mess around with the same sex would have done so regardless, but simply needed to be loosened up a bit.

I was drunk the first time I had sex with a man as an adult; but it's not something that I would "blame" on being drunk as I was drinking a lot during that time period and I had always planned on doing it the way I did it.

I was drunk but not so drunk that I had no idea what or who I was doing and I knew I was doing exactly what I wanted to do.

I don't like drunk sex but I was safe, wasn't forced into anything I didn't want to do, and the next morning I was a bit concerned not because I'd had sex with a man but because I'd picked up a total stranger while drunk.

But again I did want my first oral sex experience to be with a total stranger in public which is what we did.

Rocsteady
Feb 15, 2007, 11:22 PM
I am not sure if this has happened to me, I enjoy a good drink (or two, or three) and I enjoy both men and women. Drinking sometimes tends to get me hot, horny, and turned on but I do not tend to swing one way or another (male/female). Could it be that you consider one gender (women) easier to get close to (physically) than the other and when you drink you tend to lean towards what is a quicker means to an end? Normal? (What's that)
La Vie Boheme

flexuality
Feb 15, 2007, 11:56 PM
Normal? (What's that)
La Vie Boheme

I always thought "normal" was a setting on the washing machine....lol ;)

Long Duck Dong
Feb 16, 2007, 12:25 AM
lol drinking and sexuality is a normal aspect of people

alcohol puts a dent in the inhabitation's that we have... and thats not a bad thing.... its the morning after regrets that can be fun

the only time that i have objections to alcohol and sex, or drugs and sex, is when either partner is that far outta their head, that its not consentual, its taking advantage....the legal term is * rape *

I am more relaxed when drinking.... I am more intelligent when drunk, far easier to talk with, and less likely to lose my temper....lol... or so people tell me lol

DiamondDog
Feb 16, 2007, 12:38 AM
I am not sure if this has happened to me, I enjoy a good drink (or two, or three) and I enjoy both men and women. Drinking sometimes tends to get me hot, horny, and turned on but I do not tend to swing one way or another (male/female). Could it be that you consider one gender (women) easier to get close to (physically) than the other and when you drink you tend to lean towards what is a quicker means to an end? Normal? (What's that)
La Vie Boheme

Was this directed at me?

Honestly I don't like one night stands, and especially NOT with men who in general, I fall easier into love/infatuation with more than women. I've only had sex while intoxicated maybe two times and I didn't enjoy either time.

I'm probably more sexual with women and the idea of being in a relationship with a woman makes me nervous and I don't think I'd really enjoy it. But I'm totally fine with the idea of doing this with a guy.

Gemini25
Feb 17, 2007, 11:41 AM
Hi, I am writing this after some thought about the issue and I think that drunkeness and bisexuality (at least for me) seem to be combined for some people. I mean, back in the days when I thought I was 100% str8 the first time I had any proper same-sex feelings was when I was quite drunk. However, after moving to university and to a much more liberal environment and having several amazing same-sex experiences, I am now finding that I actually feel more str8 than usual when drinking and I find myself attracted to women much more than usual [but also still attracted to guys] and admiring women more after drinking. Is this normal?

Izzfan :flag3:

Alcohol alters the mind in such a way that it takes down all the bullshit barriers that were put there by the parental units, society, or yourself to where you are able to express yourself in the most honest way. I have experienced this in friends not being able to open up to me unless they are completely drunk. It's sad in a way that it takes alcohol to be able to express feelings, but in a way at least the feelings are coming out, and not supressed deep down inside to where it makes you miserable. I hope this is some help. Just my :2cents: on the subject.

Solomon
Feb 17, 2007, 11:54 AM
I don't need to be bisexual in order to get drunk, just alchohol thanx.

Don't need to drink to be bisexual either for that matter just a man thanx again lol.

mikeiam4
Feb 17, 2007, 1:17 PM
I've found that alchohol makes me a bit more inclined to have sex period, be it with guys or gals. I'm a nervous guy, tend to take forever to get sex started. I've missed many an opportunity for good (presumeably) sex because of nerves, where if I had a tad of alcohol, I may have moved a bit faster, or at all!!

That being said, I have never noticed a corrolation between bi sex and alcohol.. I dont drink much, but when I do, it makes things easier to start with ladies, guys are usually easier to get sex started with and dont need the jump-start for me as often!