PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Peaches6927.

texasman6172003
Aug 27, 2005, 2:22 PM
Hi Everyone,I talked to peaches today,Saturday,august 27th. I dont know if any of yall know,yu may or may not know. But Peaches's 10 month old son is very very sick. He has just gone to the doctors for some testing. She said they dont know anything yet. She is very afraid that he may have cancer. So i asked her if it would be ok for me to ask all of yu that know her,to pray for her sons health,and the rest of the family. Please join me in this for her. She is having a tuff time with this as yu can imagine. So if yu will keep Peaches6927 and her family in yur thoughts and prayers during these very trying times... God bless Peaches6927 and her family...... Tex.... :)

wellred
Aug 27, 2005, 2:35 PM
Dearest Peaches,

My prayers are with you and your family. I will hold you close to my heart over the next months, as you go thru the process of diagnosis and treatment. I'll hold every best wish that your son does not have cancer. I'll pray for his speeding and full recovery, no matter the cause. And I will pray for your strength of energy and faith.

My son was diagnosed with cancer at age 14. We had a wonderful outcome. I share this with you, knowing that each situation is different, to encourage you about the miracles of modern medicine and, also, to offer an ear from someone who has been in a similar situation.

Love and Light to you and yours,
Red

arana
Aug 27, 2005, 3:19 PM
Hey Baby Girl,

You know we are here for you and have you in our hearts. Sending lots of healing prayers your way.

Lovies,
Arana

curious f
Aug 27, 2005, 3:34 PM
I'm sending my prayers and my best wishes too to Peaches and her family. I hope it all turns out well for you and your son!!!!

codybear3
Aug 27, 2005, 4:52 PM
My thoughts and prayers to Peaches and family. May the healing power touch those who are looking after your son. I shall burn white sage as a blessing and perform a cedar offering that will carry the prayers for your son to the Great Spirit that looks after all of us.

KCMasterbutts
Aug 27, 2005, 5:26 PM
Peaches, Prayers and positive thoughts to you and your son as he battles whatever is making him sick. Cancer or not he will thrive as long as those around him stay strong and give the healing power that comes from love. If ya need a shoulder to lean on ya got a really big one in the room that comes to you from all over the world. Message me on yahoo if ya want to talk and unload some of your burdens. CMM (now KCM)

ladydelanie
Aug 27, 2005, 9:57 PM
Peaches,

May you find the comfort you need in these trying times. My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. May you feel all of the postive energy and love from the people here.
May you find restful nights and joyful days.
Being strong is hard when it come to a child we have carried and loved for what seems like forever, even before we saw their beautiful face!
There is no love stronger then that of a Mother and Child.
Hugs to you. Mother to Mother my heart goes out to you. Take care of yourself.
Please remember that in the hands of Power all things are possible.

Blessings and Love.......Ladydelanie

Bi-ten
Aug 27, 2005, 11:55 PM
Dearest Peaches,

I deeply regret that there is nothing I can say to make this easier, except to offer my love and support during this difficult and terrifying ordeal. I pray that the peace and love of the infinite fill you both, and make you strong.

God bless you and your sweet child.

Hugs

wickedbitch
Aug 28, 2005, 12:53 AM
Peaches,

You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers! I wish I could say more but just know we are thinking of you and your son!

Cindy

csrakate
Aug 28, 2005, 1:34 AM
Peaches,
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers! Don't give up the fight and just know that we are all here thinking of you and praying for you.....and if you need to vent....just click on my name and I'll be here for you!!!

Kate

rupertbare
Aug 28, 2005, 7:15 AM
My thoughts and deepest wishes for a healthy future for your son Peaches. Illness in any of one's children is a stressful time let alone one so young - so my prayer for your family is one for hope, peace of mind, strength, patience and a positive attitude to what ever the news becomes from the medics.

And Tex - please keep us posted about this as you find out - thanks.

With hugs and love

Rupe, London, UK.

m.in.heels&hose
Aug 28, 2005, 1:28 PM
peaches, i did keep you and your son as well as the rest of you family in my prayers (as i told you i would) and they are still there, and will continue to pray for your family and son that every thing will be OK with the little feller, we are here for you when ever you feel you need a shoulder and a caring heart to lean on! please feel free anytime you see me to do so!

with much care and concern, your friend, MIHH! :)

gina42
Aug 28, 2005, 1:55 PM
hi peaches,
i have not meet you yet,i am new to the room and in reading the posts,i saw this,my god cancer is an awful thing but they are so advanced with treatments and all,my heart hurts for all the pain&fears that you ,your family and esp. your son must be going threw..
i myself am being screened for cervical cancer again and i had two scares a few years back as well,i know how scared i get...i feel your fear peaches and know that both my heart and MIHH's heart goes out to you and your family,esp.. your son...you all are in our thoughts and prayers...plz. know if there is anyting we could do for you,just drop us a note..hugs,gina42
ps...
i am MIHH's wife peaches and he thinks you are a wounderful person :)