PDA

View Full Version : A Bad Valentine's Day...

AngelOfTheMystic
Feb 14, 2007, 2:39 PM
I am having a bad Valentine's Day...I found out today that my Uncle died. I know that none of you knew him and don't really know me, but I was really close to him so it kind of hit me hard. I think it was for the best though because he won't be in pain anymore. I wanna thank everyone that has offered their sympathy it is greatly appreciated.

Nora :(

smonique
Feb 14, 2007, 2:43 PM
Sorry for your loss.

arana
Feb 14, 2007, 3:34 PM
((((((((Angel))))))))))) I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a loved one and nothing anyone can really say will take away that pain but I do hope in time you will feel better and enjoy the happy memories he left you with.

flexuality
Feb 14, 2007, 3:48 PM
Sol and I both send our deepest sympathy and hugs.
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((angel))))))))))))))) ))))))))))))))))

NorthBiEast
Feb 14, 2007, 5:44 PM
:grouphug:

meteast chick
Feb 14, 2007, 5:52 PM
Nora, my greatest sympathies for your loss.

While I have not lost her yet, my closest Aunt was diagnosed with advance ALS and less than 6 months to live, just recently, and it's very difficult to cope with.

The fact that you have reached out to us in a difficult time has said volumes.

Keep your head up and know we're here.

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxo
meteast

trip1
Feb 14, 2007, 6:39 PM
I'm very sorry to hear of your Uncle's passing. Times like these are always hard to deal with and I know that through past experience of my own. My deepest sympathy for you and your family... Peter

Herbwoman39
Feb 14, 2007, 8:21 PM
(((((((((((((((((((((((Nora))))))))))))))))))))))) ))))))

We're here for you sweetie.

AngelOfTheMystic
Feb 14, 2007, 8:53 PM
Thank you everyone for your support it has ment a great deal to me thank you all!

Bi-ten
Feb 14, 2007, 8:55 PM
Hi Nora,

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Hugs

Allan

jamiehue
Feb 15, 2007, 10:00 AM
Sorry, Im going too check in on my uncle today.My thoughts are with you.

Danielle_T
Feb 15, 2007, 12:50 PM
I am deeply sorry for you loss Angel. I wish (as with everyone who is hurting) there was something i could do to make your pain simply go away, a snap of my fingers perhaps. You will be in my prayers this evening certainly.....an enormous hug to you......

I love you all.....Dani

m.in.heels&hose
Feb 15, 2007, 6:34 PM
((((((((((((NORA))))))))))

i know none of us can ease your pain, but i know what how feel about your dear uncle not being in pain anymore

i watched my grandfathwer wither away to almost nothing while he battled cancer
It was a relief when he died
(like you i knew he was no longer in pain)

my thoughts and prayers are with you

my deepest condolences are with you

m.in.heels&hose

TorontoGuy2007
Feb 15, 2007, 9:33 PM
yikes, holidays are the worst possible time to lose a close family members.. i'm really sorry to hear about this.. hope you and your family spent some good quality time together and can comfort each other and remember the good times..

all the best
Jeff