PDA

View Full Version : self fellatio

lovesex86
Feb 11, 2007, 12:38 PM
I was wondering if self fellatio is something attainable by any guy, or is it only for those that were gifted with great flexibility and/or a long dick? I am sure that there are guys on here who have given themselves blowjobs! I just want to know is there any possible way to work up to the point where I could give myself a bj? I have fantasized about it a lot, but have never been able to reach my dick!

julie
Feb 11, 2007, 1:37 PM
there is a member on here who goes by the name 'selfellatio'..

he has photos and even his own website.. so yes...it does indeed appear to be possible..lucky man eh :rolleyes:

julie... :female: xxx

welickit
Feb 11, 2007, 3:46 PM
When I was in my teens a friend taught me how to blow myself. Best to be good and hard before you begin. Then I would lay on my back and flip my feet up over my head until my toes touched the floor. Like doing a backwards summersalt. With my toes touching the floor I would use one hand under my hips to keep me in that position. I would then use the other hand to aim the hardon toward my mouth as I spread my legs as wide as possible. Spreading your legs in that position brings your crotch downward toward your face. Being able to relax your muscles is about the most important thing. I could get the head plus about an inch and a half of the shaft in my mouth. Bobbing your head tends to cut off your breathing so it is easier to rock your hips and actually face fuck yourself. It took lots of tries before I could actually relax enough to do it. Lucky for me my buddy was there to help hold my hips and when I couldn't do it he would blow me and say we will try again tomorrow.

biRooky
Feb 11, 2007, 10:21 PM
yeah ive seen it out there b4, maby a bit of yoga classes would help. Hmm i might do yoga and see what happes LOL. :tongue:

selfe
Feb 11, 2007, 11:16 PM
Yes, yoga is a great way to start and I think more men would find it attainable if they stretched daily. Practicing Yoga is stretching and learning how to breath properly.
Although I am self taught with the help of DVDs and a couple of yoga classes I really urge you to find a yoga class, the teacher will assist you in the correct poses and posture. I also practice Pilates when I'm not stuck being a lazy ass.

Never force yourself always go slow and of course you should check with your doctor to make sure your back/spine is ok before attempting any sort of exercise and especially extreme bending to perform auto-fellatio.

Goodluck

Self

bigdreams3250
Feb 11, 2007, 11:34 PM
:male: Many years ago when I was young, flexible and skinny I pondered on this subject. I eventually did the backward somersault and got myself up against the side of the bed. It was close that it was annoying but didnt work. One day I tried again and I dont know if my stomach was empty but i manage to get it oh so close. Now this got me super horny and with a little bit of effort i got my tongue onto it. Fortunately or unfortunately I got my tongue very fleetingly under the head, you know to the bit that counts. Before I could do a thing my arse sucked in about two litres of air and I ended up with cum everywhere. Mainly in my mouth, but all over my face and hair. Good stuff. :)

Never succeeded again and could certainly not do it now. But it would be no surprise to find out that many guys have cum into their mouths, and it aint bad.
:tongue:

LoveLion
Feb 12, 2007, 12:24 AM
Wow, I am no wear near flexable enough to do that. I would try, but the lazyness. And my hands work fine for now :bigrin:

If I tried that i think I would end up like the guy in Clerks.

bracarr
Feb 12, 2007, 8:28 PM
When I was young, way younger then today I was able to selfellatio. I do not remember how the idea of sucking my own dick came to my mid but never the less, one day I was I my bed and got my legs over head my foot was against the wall. By pushing against the wall I managed to get my dick in my mouth. Although it was uncomfortable the pleasure that got cuming in my mouth was pretty intense. The hot cum going down my throat.

I tried lately to do it again but it seems that the few extra inches around my belt are an obstacle to my pleasure.

It is nice to see that i am not the only one who has that kind of idea. This site is pretty cool for that. I really don’t know with who I would be able to express myself on that subject.

Anyway if you ever get the chance to get your dick in your mouth, man you’ll see that’s really fun.

Rocsteady
Feb 13, 2007, 10:15 AM
The funny thing is I recently joined a yoga group and I actually never considered that part of it. I would love to self-fellatio, I'll keep ya posted. I would probably never leave the house. :rolleyes:

DareMe
Feb 14, 2007, 8:31 PM
Must help to have a long dick!

;)

DM

jaglvr
Feb 14, 2007, 10:36 PM
"Must help to have a long dick!"

It does :bigrin:

Stretch legs over head and gradually you will build up flexibility in your back so you can bend far enough over. It takes time and persistence. If you are an insatiably horny teenager it will be no problem. Once your an adult however there are usually easier and more satisfying ways (i.e. someone else sucks your dick).

FlaPlaya561
Feb 14, 2007, 11:07 PM
UGH! I wish i could do that! Ugh! Ugh! Double,Triple Ugh!

Bi-ten
Feb 14, 2007, 11:43 PM
Hi,

Have done it and love it, however it is hard on the back. I do enjoy satisfyng someone else more, but in a pinch this is great. Once I saw a stripper that could lick herself...to me this is much more impressive. I figured if she could do it, why couldnt I?

It pays to believe in yourself lol.

Lorcan
Feb 15, 2007, 1:43 AM
Once I saw a stripper that could lick herself...to me this is much more impressive.

Really? Wow! I never though much of yoga, but maybe i'll have to rethink it. :bigrin:

nothings5d
Feb 15, 2007, 10:58 PM
The funny thing is I recently joined a yoga group and I actually never considered that part of it. I would love to self-fellatio, I'll keep ya posted. I would probably never leave the house. :rolleyes:

That reminds me of a song...

Ouch it won't reach my mouth
If I could do it myself I'd probably never leave the house

Bloodhound Gang - Yummy Down On This