PDA

View Full Version : Having problems with my computer!!!

texasman6172003
Feb 10, 2007, 11:45 AM
Hey y'all, Well for three days now i have tried to get into the chat room,only to be kicked off the site. It not only kicks me off the site it also kicks me off my homepage every time. Now im used to having trouble getting into the room as most of you well know,lol. But this is something totally new. I am also getting kicked off other sites to that i visit,such as myspace,and others. Anyway ive downloaded the latest version of java to as they suggest and it dint help.. So unless something happens to clear the problem on its own,i dont know how long it will be before i can get into the chatroom. :( If i cant figure out whats wrong,i may not be back into chat until JUNE,thats when we have our next chance to get a new computer,holy shitt thats three months, :eek: .. Allready i have chat room withdrawl pains, like Kate once described,LOL.. Well untill June,or whenever i get the problem solved i will see y'all then,Y'all take care and have fun for me in the room,lol. Gawd this is depressing allready :( ...... So long from Texas y'all...

csrakate
Feb 10, 2007, 12:07 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOO Tex.....you simply MUST fix this!!!! Who else can I way WB to??? Who will get my leftover dinners???

Seriously, hope you find a solution to your computer woes soon! We'll miss you but you know we'll be here when you get back!

MUAH!
Kate

bearisbare
Feb 10, 2007, 12:08 PM
A "shot in the dark" question here -- have you tried more than just one type of browser? I've found out lately that some websites don't work well at all with some browsers but they don't let you that fact. You find out through trial and error.

sweetgagirl
Feb 10, 2007, 12:25 PM
Our poor Texy...might want to run a virus scan on your pc as well as look at your pop up blocker to make sure it is not hindering you. I know that those are simple tasks and you may have already done it, but consider the virus scan as do it 3-4 times before you give up and make sure all downloaded versions are already done. Even the simplest thing could make this happen, highjackers are the worst dear. Also, the last post is something to look at as well, look at your browser to make sure it is compatible. Try using IE6 or above if you are not doing so already.

We miss you already!!!!!!!

mistymockingbird
Feb 10, 2007, 2:13 PM
Tex baby. I hope you can get your computer issues worked out. Till then, just call me up, I'll keep you in the loop. Hurry back.

MUUUUUUUAH

Lisa (va)
Feb 10, 2007, 2:41 PM
You may have chat withdrawal symptoms, but what about us folks with sexy texy withdrawal symptoms :). Seriously I hope you will soon find a way to solve all your problems and return to those who love you.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

Mrs. Taz
Feb 10, 2007, 8:21 PM
taz said to try updating your windows and IE or whatever type of browser that you use along with flash player cause some sites need flash to run, so update anything you can think of and if anything else comes to mind then we will post more for you to try out. good luck

texasman6172003
Feb 13, 2007, 12:32 PM
Hey y'all,thanks for the kind words.. Well i freed up some space on one of my hard drives,and it worked!! Yesterday i came home for lunch and tried to get into the chat room and i made it in!!! YAY... Anyway thought id update y'all on my situatuation.. And am still working towards a new computer...So i will see y'all tonight in the chat room,finally!!! Thanks for the suggestion's and nice words for me...

taz67156
Feb 17, 2007, 5:57 PM
hey Tex, glad to hear that you are able to get back in the chatroom again hopefully it doesn't happen again with the chat but if it did you could do what I use to do when the comp had problems kick it lol.