PDA

View Full Version : Do Bi Couples seek Single Men?

ukmale32
Feb 10, 2007, 5:25 AM
It seems that us single bi men are the lowest of the pecking order.

I've tried & so far failed to meet a bi couple. I'd even meet mm ff or mf. But the men I have started speaking to who are (so they say) half a bi couple . . have so far never been able to take it further.

. . . .

spartca
Feb 10, 2007, 5:33 AM
Couples often do seek a bi male. I was part of a couple for several years and we often dated men together for MFM threesomes. It was fun.

I was also the "guest star" or secondary partner to another couple for a few years - that was a really great connection.

However, there is stiff competition from other bi men ;) It seems there are just way more bi men than couples looking for them.

If you are an extraordinary physical specimen of a man, and have a large cock, you might discover that it's easy to date couples. Anyways this seems to be what couples are looking for, at least from the majority of ads I read here in the south SF Bay area on craigslist.org.

I've always had better luck with my personality :) I like to meet people at parties, support groups, or through mutual friends, and in the words of Tom Jones, it's not unusual for me to be loved by anyone...

Keep at it, ukmale - as with most things in life, what counts most is perseverance. There's a great new book out, "The Bisexual's Guide to the Universe" that has a few really good tips for folks looking for threesomes:

http://www.amazon.com/Bisexuals-Guide-Universe-Quips-Lists/dp/155583650X

flexuality
Feb 10, 2007, 6:12 AM
If you are an extraordinary physical specimen of a man, and have a large cock, you might discover that it's easy to date couples. Anyways this seems to be what couples are looking for, at least from the majority of ads I read here in the south SF Bay area on craigslist.org.

I am by no means an expert on what couples look for in a single bi guy, but I am half of a couple (the female half) who actually would prefer single bi guys.

When Sol and I talk about the kind of guy that we think would be kewl, we actually have never even mentioned physical appearance (other than clean and self-respecting) or cock size.

I think, for us, we are more interested in attitude and personality. That and developing a friendship, rather than just a "wham, bam, thank-you sir and ma'am" kind of thing.

It seems like there a quite a number of bi guys just looking for a "quickie with a couple", and that's fine if it's what a couple wants.

I also think that when half of the couple is a woman, it brings a whole other aspect into it that maybe some men don't realize. Generally speaking, I think women like to feel that "connection" that doesn't usually happen with just a "quickie with some guy."

Some of the things we look for in a bi guy would be humor (a MUST!), a slight femine quality (or at least an ok-ness with their femine side), relatablity, someone who would like to know us as people with our clothes ON :) , someone who is interested in friendship as well.

Another reason we prefer single bi men is that we do not like the idea of a man cheating on or lying to his wife to be with us.

Like I said, I'm no expert and I would be interested to hear what other couples have to say about what they look for, especially the women. :)

spartca
Feb 10, 2007, 6:20 AM
Some of the things we look for in a bi guy would be humor (a MUST!), a slight femine quality (or at least an ok-ness with their femine side), relatablity, someone who would like to know us as people with our clothes ON :) , someone who is interested in friendship as well.

Too bad we live so far apart - I would love to apply for the position! You've just described me to a T :)

ukmale32
Feb 10, 2007, 7:26 AM
I have great humor, bigger than average cock (so I'm told - but I'm happy with it - so don't care anyway), not just after a quick shag. Same as if I was with a woman alone - I don't just want one thing. Drinks with clothes on meeting for dinner and so on . . . .

but nope.

spartca
Feb 10, 2007, 8:00 AM
I did notice that in my 20s I got a lot more offers from curious couples.

I'm guessing that around 30 a lot of couples settle down and start working on the business of raising a family, etc. and so aren't as interested in sexual adventures?

Anyways, you'd be surprised at who you already know who might like to get to know you better - I always was... at some point I realized that coming out of the closet to more folks was really contributing to my love life! :)

The other thing you might consider is going places where you have a higher probability of meeting bisexual and non-monogamously oriented folks. When you're looking for a rare market niche, you have to market more selectively. Bisexual discussion groups, swingers clubs, erotica readings/book signings, gay bars, pride parades, etc. are all places where you have a better chance of meeting the folks you're looking for. The bisexual and polyamorous communities overlap in other arenas like BDSM, historical reenactments, rennaisance faires, science fiction conventions, anime conventions, earth-based spirituality and paganism, etc. Sometimes you meet the best people going to a progressive church, food cooperative, or rock gym.

Online there are many bi- and poly-friendly dating sites that might be good to check out: gay.com, outpersonals.com, okcupid.com, polymatchmaker.com, alt.com, craigslist.org to name a few. Not sure if all of these have folks listed in the UK, but it's worth a shot.

If you can figure out where these people hang out so that they can meet you in person, that's the best strategy I can think of.

spartca
Feb 10, 2007, 8:24 AM
Oh and hey, I noticed you have full nudes in your profile. I like them, but in terms of the market niche you're looking for, you might be better off with a tasteful semi-nude and even a nice headshot or portrait?

One assumption folks often make is that single guys with cock shots in their profiles are only looking for one thing: sex. So they just move on to the next one, it's not like there is any shortage of single bi guys on here lol.

So you might want to consider how you're presenting yourself with your pics. Just one idea! :)

flexuality
Feb 10, 2007, 8:48 AM
Oh and hey, I noticed you have full nudes in your profile. I like them, but in terms of the market niche you're looking for, you might be better off with a tasteful semi-nude and even a nice headshot or portrait?

One assumption folks often make is that single guys with cock shots in their profiles are only looking for one thing: sex. So they just move on to the next one, it's not like there is any shortage of single bi guys on here lol.

So you might want to consider how you're presenting yourself with your pics. Just one idea! :)

Yeah...I agree with you on that.

I don't have any problem with cock shots as such or nude pics. (After all, I did start the "Peniphobia" thread...LOL :) )

But at some level it does send that message. And it has been my experience that when dealing with couples on ANYTHING, that it tends to be the woman who has to be "sold" on an idea or whatever it is that is being presented. ;)

I'm not sure why that is.....but it does seem to be true a lot of the time! :)

I think cock shots tend to appeal to men more than women. I like them, but I think my hubby would like them more! :tong:

LostBoySoul
Feb 10, 2007, 10:50 AM
Hey UK32 don't be disheartned I meet a few couples, but patience and filtering alot of time wasters! the greatest fun I had was that me and my bi friend decided to open our sex life and find other women and bi couples. It worked and a couple that were eager to see two guys make out replied and we invited them around to my mates place and a couple of hours later we were all having fun!

etncple
Feb 10, 2007, 11:06 AM
I am by no means an expert on what couples look for in a single bi guy, but I am half of a couple (the female half) who actually would prefer single bi guys.

When Sol and I talk about the kind of guy that we think would be kewl, we actually have never even mentioned physical appearance (other than clean and self-respecting) or cock size.

I think, for us, we are more interested in attitude and personality. That and developing a friendship, rather than just a "wham, bam, thank-you sir and ma'am" kind of thing.

It seems like there a quite a number of bi guys just looking for a "quickie with a couple", and that's fine if it's what a couple wants.

I also think that when half of the couple is a woman, it brings a whole other aspect into it that maybe some men don't realize. Generally speaking, I think women like to feel that "connection" that doesn't usually happen with just a "quickie with some guy."

Another reason we prefer single bi men is that we do not like the idea of a man cheating on or lying to his wife to be with us.

Like I said, I'm no expert and I would be interested to hear what other couples have to say about what they look for, especially the women. :)

We agree totally about the sense of humor and friendship, we have said no to more than one guy who was just too "serious" for us. We only meet with bi men just to avoid the guys who freak when accidentally touch the wrong body part...lol

metasexual
Feb 10, 2007, 3:39 PM
We pretty much agree with the responses here so far. The bi-males that have approached us so far have just been far too aggressive and just after sex. We are open to dating a man, but he would really have to be something special - and not in terms of cock size, but in terms of intelligence, humour, and just all around having their life together (being cute wouldn't hurt either though :tongue: )

bohemian69
Feb 11, 2007, 8:15 AM
As a bi-couple, we look for single bi-men, just because we do not want to have fun with a married man who has not come out to his wife yet and wants to cheat on her. Neither one of us would do that to each other and we do not want it done to an unsuspecting wife or partner.

SilverWulf
Feb 11, 2007, 4:53 PM
We are both bi and would not mind finding a single bi guy to get to know. Most who have contacted us are more interested in sex than friendship. We want someone we can do everyday things with as well as explore with sexually. We have had the one night stand thing and find it to be rather unfulfilling. In my experience, the first time having sex with someone is always awkward and a bit nerve wracking. The next few times slowly get better. It takes time to get to know someone well enough to be totally comfortable and to let go and truly enjoy. So, if we can help it, no more one night stands. Friendship first.

jamie63
Feb 11, 2007, 7:39 PM
:bigrin:

................silver wulf - i entirely agree! I had a wonderful friendship with a bi couple for 3 years, and i look back on it with the fondest of memories!!

tim

bi4asplay
Jul 4, 2013, 8:53 AM
I have had several relationship as a Bi couple and with Bi couples. Many of them lasted years. It would be so very nice to find a Bi couple that I could be friends with as well as lovers. To find a. lady that is into Bi males and is open to a LTR would be the best. Then we could look for a bi male friend and play mate.