PDA

View Full Version : What to do!!

thecowboyway
Feb 8, 2007, 12:34 PM
Ok I have been married to the most wonderful woman for 20
years before I ever acted on my feelings of being with a man,
she was there the fist time-and every time since.Might have been 6 different guys since then-the past 5 years.

How do you tell someone that you spent your whole life with that you think you are missing out on something?

How after all these years together-do you hurt someone that you love so much-How to tell her,

I NEED THIS-I need to be with a guy-without you.

She is ok with me being with other guys,as long as she is there.And can join in the fun.

Does anyone eals feel like I do-I just know with the right guy I would just feel complete.

How can I know something,so much when I have never tried it?

Am I nuts or what?
We have been swinging for the past 6 years,one 4 some
mfmf that turned into mmf and all the rest mmf meetings.

How do you tell you mate you never felt so good as when you were with another guy.How is it possibly that his lipps can be so much softer then hers!That he can fill that void
in you that you have felt your whole life.

I have never cheated on my wife,don't think I could look her in the face again if I did.

What do I do with these feelings-we have talked about them.She knows how I feel-i hide nothing from her-it helps for a little while,talking to her.

How do you go about explaining to her it has nothing to do with us-It is like air,I need it.

I feel like I am lost

Solomon
Feb 8, 2007, 1:51 PM
from what you've posted there, it sounds like maybe you're not giving your wife the same credit as when you first talked through this in the first place.

it sounds as if you know the part that you need to do for you, but the fear seems bigger than what it is that you crave.

i believe that while it may feel like a tough situation, you're man enough to stay the course, and stand by your integrity.

DiamondDog
Feb 8, 2007, 2:37 PM
This is why I won't get involved with a woman for a relationship, or I wouldn't even consider marrying one unless she would let me be involved with men without her.

As much as a MMF 3 way could be fun, I get REALLY infatuated with men, even more so than women, and having a woman present when I want to be intimate one on one with a man would ruin it.

good luck! I think you should be honest with her as you already have an open relationship.

flexuality
Feb 9, 2007, 5:15 AM
Just my :2cents: , but this sounds like an emotional issue, not a sexual issue.

Ain't no one gonna make you feel "complete" except you.

Solomon
Feb 9, 2007, 11:17 AM
Diamond Dog,

That's probably a good decision in that you've figured out at least one thing that you're looking for in a spouse (should the question ever come up).

Also, just really want to say that I believe that Bill and Hillary Clinton and Congress would readily disagree with Mr. Vidal there at least as far as the affects. lol!

And so would I, I do believe that we are a bit more than just a mixture of impulses and all lol!