PDA

View Full Version : The annonimity of latex..

swans
Feb 7, 2007, 9:33 AM
Anyone else out there had the absolute pleasure of "dressing up" in latex with some mates and having a bi or same sex session?

I have and its a real turn on especially when everyone is covered from head to toe in tight shiney plastic with only each others cocks and balls exposed.

The best thing about it is the strange annonimity it provides which seems to encourage everyone present to be a little more adventurous.

And finally seeing and feeling our thick cum contrast against our shiney bodies is something else!

Your thoughts please

bearisbare
Feb 7, 2007, 3:05 PM
I haven't seen a full-body latex playtime between people but I have seen a couple of people be wrapped up in latex, fully clothed, for the purposes of a saer sex demonstration.

The group in question, Safer Sex Sluts, once had a demonstration where a woman was sitting on a Harley and the entire body and bike was wrapped in latex. Not sure what the purpose was for that but the picture I remember seeing was quite interesting.

DiamondDog
Feb 7, 2007, 5:01 PM
I've never been in a full body catsuit or any latex clothing but I find latex condoms and neoprene to be arousing.

I suppose I'm more into wearing bits of leather though.

swans
Feb 9, 2007, 3:06 PM
I once saw a very horny dvd that involved two guys inside a giant condom sucking each other off in a 69!