PDA

View Full Version : For the Imaginative Minds

arana
Aug 24, 2005, 2:58 AM
Here's an off the wall question.....if you could be a sexual superhero, what would you be called and what would your super powers be? Would you have accessories to use as well (for instance batman had the batmobile and his belt with all the nifty ropes and things)?

Just Curious....... :eek:

Arana

bipaguy15946
Aug 24, 2005, 5:48 AM
Hmmmm, ROPES and THINGS - my fiance would love that.... hahahah :bigrin:

Otherwise, this is a darned good question, one requiring lots of thought.

mike9753
Aug 24, 2005, 9:24 AM
Not sure about a name - but accessories & superpowers would include leather, lingerie, heels, dildos, vibrators, lube, lipstick, x-ray vision, ability to vaporize unwanted hair (pubic) or instantly grow head hair (mine or my partners), ability to orgasm indefinitely, an incredible resevoir of pre-cum and cum to share, the ability to remain hard for as long as I wanted to but without becoming red and sore, oh, I could go on and on and on.
Mike

LoveYourCum
Aug 26, 2005, 12:58 AM
I would want to be known as The OrgasmorAteHer.

His mission is to open the minds, hearts, and legs, of mankind, helping to build a better society open to love and too exhusted for war...

:tongue:

arana
Aug 26, 2005, 3:03 AM
I would want to be known as The OrgasmorAteHer.

His mission is to open the minds, hearts, and legs, of mankind, helping to build a better society open to love and too exhusted for war...

:tongue:

That's a good one Love! :tong:

arana
Aug 19, 2006, 8:21 PM
(bump)

crysstaafur
Aug 20, 2006, 2:28 AM
cryss would use his powers for the perceived good of humankind, but would also use them for practical & personal use. abilities: polymorph body(whole or partial), turn self and/or others invisible, empath, sleeps once a week(for 48 hours at a time). perceived bigots autoteleport to a random location in the world. cursed powers: immortality, all who love me in any way become immortal.

EludedSunshine
Aug 20, 2006, 4:42 AM
/nerdpower ON

I play the MMORPG "City of Heroes," so I've already fiddled around with a ton of characters, all derived from facets of myself. :tong: Most of my hero names on there are incredibly geeky (like Amperical Method, for my electricity controller), or are derived from such an obscure historical source that I'm the only one who would get the reference. :( A name I made that I really like is Vera Credo, from the Latin for truth and justice: the two principles that we don't see enough of. The name has a bit of snazz to it, too, I think.

As for my power... I'd looooooooooove psychokinesis. :bigrin: I'm lazy so it'd be great to move stuff with my mind. Telepathy would be cool, too, because I hate phones. Shapeshifting would also be awesome, but psychokinesis is my #1.

As for gadgets... I'm not much the gadget type. But I'd have a sassy outfit. :bigrin:

/nerdpower OFF

NightHawk
Aug 20, 2006, 8:41 AM
I would be the Mind Healer. I would radiate an aurora that helped people to think at least as well of themselves as they deserved and would help them to want to develop their character to make it more what they want it to be. This luminous radiation would heal men's (and women's) anti-life conception of sex and sexual pleasures as somehow bad and dirty and help them to see their sexual needs as a healthy and wondrous joy of living. This field would also help to eliminate envy and jealousy and bias men toward genuine admiration for creative accomplishment and the love of all good people. This would no doubt do more to improve life on earth than banging together the heads of any number of bullies and violent cowards, though I would be willing to do that when necessary.

gh05t
Aug 20, 2006, 8:51 AM
The only superpowers I really lack are the ability to read minds and change what people think.

Oh, and a sexxy sexxy spandex costume...

littlerayofsunshine
Aug 20, 2006, 10:06 AM
This is me :bigrin:

The amazing, fantastic and also out of this world, it's Magnum O. Able to use extra powerful psychic powers to stimilate earth shattering orgasms, even in the most stubborn of people. A power that could span to all parts of the earth. I could stop wars and makes lots of people be happy. They would smile as they fall to their knees. Besides my nifty suit that would have easy access areas, my side gadget would be lots of towels so people could clean up the puddles after I was finished with them. If I actually had time to use my power on them. I mean seriously. I might be selfish with my power and use it on myself.

anne27
Aug 20, 2006, 6:38 PM
Here's an off the wall question.....if you could be a sexual superhero, what would you be called and what would your super powers be? Would you have accessories to use as well (for instance batman had the batmobile and his belt with all the nifty ropes and things)?

Just Curious....... :eek:

Arana

Can I just be Wonderwoman? She's got a great bod and rope. What more can you ask for? Well, maybe a vib with a belt holster.

If I can't be Wonderwoman, can I at least have Lynda Carter for a while? :tong: