PDA

View Full Version : Tight underwear on guys

Matelot21
Feb 5, 2007, 8:00 PM
Some time ago I read a report written by a scientific study group which concluded that men who consistently wear tight underwear, such as Y fronts and underwear which cause the sexual parts to be pushed up firmly, eventually end up with a smaller penis and testicles as well as a reduced sperm count.
I think it is general knowledge that a man's testicles need to be a little cooler than the rest of his body to effectively produce lots of sperm.
I recall learning that Chinese women in the past had their feet bound as small girls and ended up with very small feet.
I suggest that guys who wear tight underwear pull the front of their jocks to one side, in my case to the right, and allow their cock and ball bag to hang free.
It is a nice feeling also, and allows one's bulge to be more prominent to the gaze of anyone interested.

spartca
Feb 6, 2007, 4:48 PM
Yeah I believe tightie whities such as the "Fruit of the Loom" brand in the USA are really a kind of chastity belt for boys that their parents buy to bind their genitalia so that they leave it alone. No, really. I'm serious.

TorontoGuy2007
Feb 6, 2007, 4:55 PM
i've always liked tight undies.. i only wear women's undies now.. thongs, panties, etc.. but i just hate having my penis and testes hanging around loose.. gotta be tight and snug.. if it really does make my penis smaller, then so be it!

EsseneMystic
Feb 6, 2007, 5:04 PM
Personally, I like thong underwear, too. I prefer a breechcloth (as normal clothing, around the house, mostly) when I have the opportunity, or a sarong, but I wear boxers most of the time, under clothes.

:2cents:

dans94
Feb 6, 2007, 5:19 PM
I either wear no underwear or thongs with a high volumn pouch. Underwear without a large pouch for my genitals are just too uncomfortable. Usually I would have one ball escape its confinement only to be pinched and chaffed. The tighties also cause the area to be hotter than normal and create more bacteria. Give me freedom!!

Dan

spartca
Feb 6, 2007, 5:43 PM
Yeah from the mid-eighties to around the turn of the century i wore string bikinis from Target. They came in great colors and were very femmy, which I liked, but were men's underwear, so they were cut to accomodate my package. Although I have been a 28-32 inch waist that whole time, I always wore size Large, because anything smaller was just too contraining. So I got the best of both worlds! :)

Now I wear 2(x)ist button fly boxers. They're tight around the thighs and roomy in the crotch - and look great! :)

Oh and I still make impulse buys of thongs etc. when I see them.