PDA

View Full Version : show-er or grow-er?

mrplayfuluk
Feb 4, 2007, 6:36 AM
Always wondered if being circumcised affected this? so do you grow much bigger when you get hard? (how much?) or do you just get hard and stay the same size, and are you circumcised?

Mrs.F
Feb 4, 2007, 8:58 AM
After my husband was circumcised a couple of yrs. ago that was the first thing I noticed. He was bigger when he was hard. As to how much bigger I don't know.

NEJack
Feb 4, 2007, 9:11 AM
Circumcised here. My head is larger than the guys I have seen who are uncut. It grows about 50% upon erection - all the better to penetrate with. When it swells just before ejaculation it is its largest. I'll show you if you are nearby.

LoveLion
Feb 4, 2007, 10:59 PM
haha, well here is the silver lining in my situation I guess.

((See Thread: There Gunna Cut My Penis in Half!!!!))

joxbear69
Feb 5, 2007, 3:39 PM
I am cut; and I am a "proud" grower--substantially bigger than flaccid state.

darkeyes
Feb 5, 2007, 4:37 PM
Hav neva heard or read such a rite load of cock in me life. So far as me knows there is no evidence at all that circumcision makes willies bigga or heads bigga... The removal of the foreskin in adulthood may give an illusion of the head and or willie bein bigga since the foreskin is hardly a negligible part of a cock, and that illusion will continue into sex in the womans mind in particular. Any evidence 2 the contrary is purely anecdotal and until some studies it scientifically then me refuses to believe it.

As a woman from a predominantly uncut culture that has always my preference in a man probably cos thats what I am used 2, just as in the US where the opposite applies, most women probably prefer cut.

mrplayfuluk
Feb 5, 2007, 7:04 PM
[QUOTE=darkeyes]Hav neva heard or read such a rite load of cock in me life. So far as me knows there is no evidence at all that circumcision makes willies bigga or heads bigga...

Either you didn't understand the question or you have a bad attitude! I am just curious to know if circumcision gives rise to the difference between showers and growers evidently so far it doesn't.

darkeyes
Feb 5, 2007, 7:45 PM
[QUOTE=darkeyes]Hav neva heard or read such a rite load of cock in me life. So far as me knows there is no evidence at all that circumcision makes willies bigga or heads bigga...

Either you didn't understand the question or you have a bad attitude! I am just curious to know if circumcision gives rise to the difference between showers and growers evidently so far it doesn't.

I wasnt answerin ur original question sorry hun if ya thought so but those statements of ur first 2 respondents. I did understand the question perfectly well, but a thread isnt just to answer original questions but to debate and discuss an issue, and the contributons and points raised by others. In fact my contribution wasnt meant 2 display a bad attitude, but the first sentence merely as an opening with a cocky quip as a pitiful attempt at humour obviously. Coulda sed "wot a loada bollox" but then that 2 wudda been misunderstood an taken as havin a bad attitude.

And sweetie, finally about the aforesaid bad attitude... I can have an extremely bad attitude when the occasion demands, but in general not really. Fran is usually all sweetness and light as most will testify. Maybe in time you will see that. I'm lovely really! x :tong:

metalman99
Feb 5, 2007, 8:29 PM
Well I am a grower...now as circumcised man and before when I was uncut. I was always small when flaccid, I mean I can be really small at times, about 1-1.5 inches in length if cold. :eek:

When erect I have nothing to be embarrassed about I have good length and girth. What my wife has said is "How can something that is so small grow into something so large?"

I am not huge but God I like it! :bigrin:

12voltman59
Feb 5, 2007, 10:33 PM
I don't have anyway to know if my cock were to be larger cut or uncut--I have been cut since about day 5 of my life.

My cock does get noticably bigger in the erect state than when unaroused--

bi4asplay
Apr 6, 2014, 4:05 PM
Well I am a grower...now as circumcised man and before when I was uncut. I was always small when flaccid, I mean I can be really small at times, about 1-1.5 inches in length if cold. :eek:

When erect I have nothing to be embarrassed about I have good length and girth. What my wife has said is "How can something that is so small grow into something so large?"

I am not huge but God I like it! :bigrin:

I am uncut. I have be asked the same thing. Though I m not really large: about 7: I am grower. Right now I am about 2.5.

Meliss
Apr 6, 2014, 4:38 PM
The tightness of the foreskin could affects the size of the penis head. Apparently some men do not have the ability to have the foreskin retract over the head completely. If that were the case in adolescence I can see how this could act similarly to the binding of feet done in ancient china.

Actually I have never experienced such a cock or even an uncircumcised one so this is speculation. I know the skin on my "junk" is very accommodating and elastic so I expect this to affect very few men.

cbb83
Apr 8, 2014, 8:28 AM
I've got to agree with Darkeyes, it's all an illusion. If the foreskin is not retracted, an uncut penis may look shorter than a cut penis, but it's not. Once you retract the foreskin the illusion is gone. Along a similar vein (pun intended :P) there's an illusion that uncut cocks tend to appear thicker than cut cocks due to the extra skin. It's all just a trick of the mind.

like2bepegged
Apr 8, 2014, 8:52 AM
My little acorn grows to an embarassing 5.5. I guess you would say grower

Dark Star
Apr 9, 2014, 8:58 AM
Hell, I guess I'm a "grower" ?
When I'm flaccid (especially when cold), I'm a tiny, little "dinky dick".
But I grow to a 6-7 inch "full staff".

princea333
Apr 9, 2014, 10:09 AM
I'm a grower. Flaccid not very impressive but hard it's 7x5

Hypersexual11
Apr 9, 2014, 10:36 AM
There is always the question, cut or uncut. I have found huge variations in how guys are cut. For example, I am cut but when soft, my foreskin completely covers my head. When hard, there is planty of skin to stroke without the need for lube. A friend of mine was circumcised as well and his foreskin is so tight that when he gets hard, the skin pulls his head out and back, making it flare. He has to have lube for everything. He likes it though so good for him.