PDA

View Full Version : giving BJ and Arousal

Lorcan
Feb 3, 2007, 8:43 PM
Ok...

I don't usually start a thread with sex in it. I rarely post to threads about sex. I just gotta know if i'm a freak or not. :crosseye:

Has anyone cum just by giving a blow job. Not receiving...giving. Or at least being aroused as if you mouth was another receptive errogoneous zone. :smilies15

NorthBiEast
Feb 3, 2007, 8:50 PM
You mean the mouth isn't supposed to be an erogenou zone!?!? oops! :tongue: That's what makes BJs fun, better to give than to recieve, in my mind. My mouth is more sensitive than my nipples, even.

jookboxcharlie
Feb 3, 2007, 8:59 PM
Orgasms occur in the brain! Whatever makes you cum, makes you CUM....
:flag1:

mcliff128
Feb 3, 2007, 10:05 PM
I haven't experienced that yet, but i did cum a few times while eating my girlfriend out.

Lyon1369
Feb 4, 2007, 12:39 AM
Whether Im going down on a boy or girl, it always gets me rock hard, and on occasion I will cum just but doing the oral thing for my partner.

flexuality
Feb 4, 2007, 5:33 AM
Orgasms occur in the brain! Whatever makes you cum, makes you CUM....
:flag1:

I'm sitting here chuckling.....cuz I have this mental image of my brain exploding and dripping out my ears..... :eek: LOL!! :tong:

jookboxcharlie
Feb 4, 2007, 7:30 AM
I'm sitting here chuckling.....cuz I have this mental image of my brain exploding and dripping out my ears..... :eek: LOL!! :tong:

Okay, not quite what I meant... but now I am intrigued.... :tongue:

ambi53mm
Feb 4, 2007, 8:57 AM
Ok...

I don't usually start a thread with sex in it. I rarely post to threads about sex. I just gotta know if i'm a freak or not. :crosseye:

Has anyone cum just by giving a blow job. Not receiving...giving. Or at least being aroused as if you mouth was another receptive errogoneous zone. :smilies15

Just once as I recall, and after a very long dry spell of male to male sex. It was actually a bit of a disappointment because despite the fact that he got off, he felt cheated and there wasn't enough time under the circumstances for round two. It was a case of the brain reaching the point of "no return" before the body had an opportunity to engage. I guess a rare case of premature ejaculation on my part. The same technique I often use to sustain during intercourse, backfired in this case.
The mouth is one of my favorite erogenous zones, which is why I find kissing before, during, and after such a turn on with a woman. It seems more of a distraction however with a male. Regrettably in my case, I think in regard to same sex, it’s just part of “my” social conditioning and personal preferences. I’ve met couples where anything and everything is allowable but the intimate act of kissing…Yet for myself, it’s that level of intimacy that takes sex from one level of enjoyment to another.

Ambi :)

berryhard
Feb 4, 2007, 9:14 AM
the one time (so far)i did give oral to a guy i did cum. as i was suscking him off i was wearing only my boxers and my cock got very very hard and was throbbing. i was sort of air humping as i want down on him and had an orgasm with out touching. it is mostly in the mind as someone suggested as i was very turned on to give oral after waiting for years for the chance and the whole event was very hot and exciting due to first time and the excitment of the fear of being caught etc. i'll let you know if it happens again when i get the chance to suck cock again....

welickit
Feb 4, 2007, 2:19 PM
When I was young and sucking cock was something new, it was common for me to cum while sucking cock. At this point in life it pretty much depends on the mood of the moment. Always a good flow of precum though, whether I actually cum or not.
The wife always cums to one degree or another when she is sucking cock. If there are people watching she tends to flow like Niagra Falls. She cums even harder when she is eating pussy.

Spicy
Feb 4, 2007, 3:32 PM
Oh Wow,
Just reading this thread and the replies gives me the hard on!

Lorcan
Feb 4, 2007, 5:20 PM
Thank you for all the replies!

I just wondered because there was a thread on here on Who likes giving BJ's and Why.... and everyone basically said "I just like giving my partner pleasure and seeing the look on his face". And i was thinking, am I a freak for feeling like it's vaginal intercourse, only in my mouth.

I mean a mouth doesn't have a g-spot does it? :tong:

Philbert
Feb 4, 2007, 6:10 PM
i've not found a g-spot in the mouth, but i'll keep looking anyway, just in case

CountryLover
Feb 4, 2007, 10:29 PM
I frequently have at least one, and often two or more orgasms when going down on my husband. I used to be afraid of it, fearing I'd bite him since my orgasms tend to be quite.......exuberant! However, something in my brain stays aware enough not to allow that to happen and we're both happy campers at the results.

Before we met and I was enjoying my sweet girlfriend, I'd usually have two or three orgasms while going down on her. :flag1:

Sparks
Feb 5, 2007, 11:04 AM
The bottom line, is that there is nothing better than a load of sperm in my mouth. :2cents:

hotmagma
Feb 5, 2007, 11:31 AM
I tend to drip massive amounts of Precumm as soon as I know i'm about to insert a hot cock into my mouth. I can actually ejaculate shoot cumm a distance from my cock from pure excitment while sliding a cock in and out of my mouth. I think it is partially mental from the pure knowledge of the kink factor of having a guys cock actually in my mouth. When I was younger I would simply begin to stroke my cock as I put his cock into my mouth, and I would have a body shaking orgasm that was like no other. I can still do that especially if a girl is watching and talking erotically while i'm sucking him off. I enjoy pleasing a cool guy especially if a woman is present. I found it to be a super arousal factor for me, being watched either with my cok in his mouth or his cock in my mouth. I associate with getting caught with his cock in my mouth by the wife, G/f and she actually enjoys it and directs me to keep going and finish him to orgasm. Big time turn on...Plus I like the numbing effect sucking cock has on my lipps after prolonged sucking. Very Erotic...
---Hot Magma

fishfry29
Feb 5, 2007, 12:44 PM
I am usually soft when I give a man oral, unless we are doing a 69, in which case his orgasm always sets mine off too. I prefer to concintrate on maximising his pleasure, which of course, maximises mine also. I have orgasmed, without touching myself, several times when my wife told me of men shes been with for sex and her giving oral.I hope that counts

Orlando157
Feb 5, 2007, 1:32 PM
With the right people all things are possible - I'd say if it has happened you know what I mean ... if it hasn't then keep trying - Getting lost in the moment with folks you are comfortable with is the best of all possible worlds

silkysteel
Feb 5, 2007, 4:36 PM
Ok...

Yes I have because i was so excited to be sucking a cock.

PJ1966
Feb 5, 2007, 6:40 PM
Now the mouth is a very sexy part of the body and it is a great spot for pleasure. Sure the mouth has a g-spot its called the tongue...hehehe

I get excited when I have something in my mouth...smiles

Smiles

Caroline_In_The_City
Feb 5, 2007, 8:28 PM
let me put it this way: i see a guy cum, i will cum. guys that cum fast love that lolol

Metaluna
Feb 25, 2007, 3:17 PM
Yes I have cum from giving a blowjob. It has happened to me three times at least. The first time I came at the same time as the guy I was performing it on, just as he came in my mouth. I guess it really turned me on. The tasting of the throbbing liquid cascading from his volcano.

Spicy
Feb 25, 2007, 3:37 PM
Oh boy! the very thought makes me hard!!!

Spicy

BlueGender
Feb 25, 2007, 11:24 PM
As someone who just discovered my bisexual side... giving my first blow job was very arousing! I was working so hard because i really wanted him to cum in my mouth, which would have been the ultimate arousing exprience. Im just sorry it didnt happen, but I cant wait to experience it!

trip1
Feb 25, 2007, 11:31 PM
As someone who just discovered my bisexual side... giving my first blow job was very arousing! I was working so hard because i really wanted him to cum in my mouth, which would have been the ultimate arousing exprience. Im just sorry it didnt happen, but I cant wait to experience it!

You'll love it when he cums

Rocsteady
Feb 26, 2007, 2:49 PM
Ok...

I have but I need to be really backed up with cum and really turned on. It is usually precum but a full on paint the ceiling, shake the bed, cum.... no has not happened. For me to get to that point I would have to be teased a great deal and hands bound. :male: :rotate:

funhunter44
Jun 23, 2007, 6:27 PM
Giving Blowjobs is one of my favorite activities, particularly when the recipient is letting me know that he is enjoying it. Sometimes when I'm sucking, I'll look up and check the expression to make sure I'm doing a good job and making him feel good. I love to be guided a bit, with a hand on the back of my head to help me get the rhythm right. Getting a little dirty talk while doing it is cool too.....and finally to answer the question...yes, I can get totally aroused and even climax while doing this, however, I think that is because I am especially aroused in a passive/submissive role.

Seth C
Jun 23, 2007, 6:51 PM
If you can do that then do I envy you something awful.

Although I read that most women's lips and some of their mouth is more sensitive than most men's. More... what do you call them... what you get your sense of touch from... shit...

ohbimale
Jun 24, 2007, 12:57 AM
Yes I get so aroused when giving a blowjob that I cum. I just enjoy the whole experience so much that I get totally turned on by having my partner get rock hard in my mouth and then I love the way his cock throbs and pulsates when he is shooting his lovely load of manly cum into my mouth. I got rock hard just from thinking about it. I love penis cum breath. :bipride: :male: :male:

badm0j0
Jun 24, 2007, 1:37 AM
I'm not sure which one I enjoy more. . . sucking his cock or making out with her when she tastes like his cock....but yeah, i can come from sucking or eating

rissababynta
Jun 24, 2007, 2:40 AM
i have cum many times from sucking my hubby. everytime i give him a BJ do or i come close to it. i also believe a lot of it is in the mind. cumming doesn't have to just happen from physical contact and it's great! sometimes the best kind of orgasm happens that way :tong:

Mr. Magick
Jun 9, 2008, 5:25 AM
I definately get hard when giving any kind of oral but have never cum because of it. I have to admit that I have been known to lose my hardon if my partner takes a long time to please. this does not mean I am not enjoying myself tho.

someotherguy
Jun 9, 2008, 7:46 AM
Most all arousal is psychological, which is a combination of mood and thought. It does happen mostly in the brain. That is why a blow job is sexy. It gets his dick closer to your brain. If your ears had bigger holes the effect would be overwhelming.

bi4asplay
May 12, 2013, 7:15 AM
I stay hard while giving a guy head. How ever I have never cum just giving head even when he cums in my mouth. If I am being pegged at the same time and he cums in my mouth I will really mess up the sheets. With a lady when I make her squirt, I cum every time even if I have not been touched. At all times, with a man and/or lady my pre cum flows. I have never seen anyone else with so much pre cum as myself.

ErosUrge
May 12, 2013, 2:12 PM
I can enjoy myself fully without anyone else reciprocating. I get so turned on as I'm sucking taking in on the subtleties of his responses; through the spasms in his cock and the taste of pre-cum, to his moans and the way his body feels under my hands as I'm reaching up and caressing his belly, chest; reaching around and caressing his back and holding the cheeks of his ass as he fucks my mouth and enjoying deepthroating him...the scent that is apparent from him being turned on (which is also what I love about women when enjoying them orally)...every little nuance. Now of course for this to work, he must be a man that knows how to enjoy himself. Though it's rare, there are occasions where the guy doesn't seem to have a clue and has no passion; that's always amazed me. What is exquisite is when a third person is jacking me off as I suck or sucking me at the same time. When the guy I'm sucking starts to cum, I always cum at the same time whether it's me doing the jacking or someone jacking me or sucking....and yes, I can completely enjoy myself (and do) whether the sucking is reciprocated or not...

Waylon
May 12, 2013, 5:26 PM
I hooked up with a guy yesterday and really enjoyed sucking his cock, I always get aroused when I am going down but unfortunately have never achieved orgasm on my part. Now, 69 is another pleasure altogether.

mesaharleyrider
May 12, 2013, 6:42 PM
As with most of us on the site, the mouth is very erogenous! I have and continue to cum when sucking cock as well as eating pussy. When they climax, I have to fight the urge to do so, too. Ahhhh, the power of the mind!

chub-bi
May 13, 2013, 12:54 PM
I used to date a woman who claimed she could cum while sucking me off. I must admit that I was hesitant to believe her.

I'm thinking maybe she was able to cum after reading this thread.

Hypersexual11
May 14, 2013, 8:02 AM
My experience sucking cock is different from what I have read here. While sucking, I tend to "feel" on my dick what I am doing to him. Kinda like I'm sucking myself. Although this is all in my mind.
I try to always get a finger on the prostate. It's like a dinner bell. As it hardens i know I'm about to be rewarded with my most erotic event. As my mouth fills with cum, I experience what he is experiencing. Although I don't actually ejaculate, as we finish, I have that "just come" feeling of relaxation and serenity. And I am no longer horny, but fully satisfied. Damn I want to suck a cock now!

whispering
May 14, 2013, 3:40 PM
My experience sucking cock is different from what I have read here. While sucking, I tend to "feel" on my dick what I am doing to him. Kinda like I'm sucking myself. Although this is all in my mind.
I try to always get a finger on the prostate. It's like a dinner bell. As it hardens i know I'm about to be rewarded with my most erotic event. As my mouth fills with cum, I experience what he is experiencing. Although I don't actually ejaculate, as we finish, I have that "just come" feeling of relaxation and serenity. And I am no longer horny, but fully satisfied. Damn I want to suck a cock now!

Very nice!!!

whispering
May 14, 2013, 6:03 PM
Sometimes I'm not visibly aroused and hard, but sucking cock is extremely erotic and I'm definitely charged. I'm new to this, and as I relax more about being a cocksucker, my penis responds by getting hard. If I can stroke a little, I'll come close to cumming, and definitely when stroking myself and another cock at the same time, I'm totally hard. Even if I'm not hard, I'm so hot that I could cum with the least encouragement.

R. R. Wayne
May 14, 2013, 10:39 PM
x2 what Whispering wrote. Except that I am an old hand at cock sucking and each time is as exciting as the first time more than 60 years ago.

whispering
May 15, 2013, 5:13 PM
x2 what Whispering wrote. Except that I am an old hand at cock sucking and each time is as exciting as the first time more than 60 years ago.

It's nice to hear that your old hand is still a fresh hand!

a2smith09
May 15, 2013, 5:58 PM
Lol, what is it about sucking cock? Like most of you I get aroused and very hard when I'm sucking cock too.
I need some sort of stimulation to get me off but if my subject is moaning, thrusting, squirming and really into the blowjob I'm giving it doesn't take much to set me off.