PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Cmm!

littlerayofsunshine
Feb 2, 2007, 10:04 AM
:bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: Happy 50th Birthday Cmm! :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin:

May your day be filled with love and delight,
Joy and happiness and a few naughty sights.
I hope you get everything you deserve.
Without a doubt, Your my favorite perv.

Happy Birthday hun. Hope you like my little poem, its not as wonderful as the parrot, but hope you enjoy it anyway.

p.s. You are deserving of a new birthday post *kisses*

arana
Feb 2, 2007, 10:40 AM
:bday::bday::bday: ((((( ButtMonkey ))))) :bday::bday::bday:

Happy Birthday to the master of pervdom, inventor of "bigboy", corruptor of Smurf and Star of Dickman!!! Hope your day is wonderful and Barb gives you some extra treats!!! Best Wishes Always Sweetie!!!

bigirl_inwv
Feb 2, 2007, 11:00 AM
:bday: :bday: Happy Birthday CMM :bday: :bday:

Hope you have a fantastic day!! *MUAH*

mistymockingbird
Feb 2, 2007, 12:13 PM
:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

((((((((cmm))))))) Happy Birthday you dirty old man.

Ms. Ally Kat
Feb 2, 2007, 12:39 PM
in best Marilyn impression(which is pretty awful)

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday you old perv
Happy Birthday to you!!!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMWAH :love87:

Michael623
Feb 2, 2007, 2:12 PM
:bday: :bday: Ok, so does this one count. Happy birthday CMM, I hope you have a good one my friend. I see Arana finally showed you her tits. Guess that's what birthdays are for, special wishes fulfilled. I hope all, wait, most of yours will be. :bday: :bday:

Lisa (va)
Feb 2, 2007, 2:16 PM
:bday: :bday: ((((((( horndog ))))))) :bday: :bday:

Happy birthday horndog.

Big hugs and Big kisses.

Love Lisa

hugs n kisses

allbimyself
Feb 2, 2007, 4:52 PM
Happy birthday, my friend. Remember, ur only as old as the big boy you feel!

dangerous_unicorn
Feb 2, 2007, 4:59 PM
happy birthday make sure u do everything i wouldn't do
lol that leaves a lot to do. :)

csrakate
Feb 2, 2007, 5:03 PM
:bday::bday:Happy 50th Birthday CMM!!!:bday::bday:

Hope you have a happy day! And none of this "getting old" talk! You're not getting older, you're getting better and you'd put many of these young ones to shame!! Remember, you are the one and only DickMan and he's never looked better!!!

Luv ya baby!!
Big kisses and many hugs!
Kate

bubba
Feb 2, 2007, 5:45 PM
warmest wishes and hopes for a memorable birthday for you. I wish nothing but the best of the best, my friend , and truly hope you get it. maybe youll get lucky and get 2 blowjobs and then ........ lol jk happy birthday :)[object Object][object Object][object Object]

texasman6172003
Feb 2, 2007, 5:58 PM
Happy 50th Birthday CMM,you old horndog!!!!! Well i hope you got everything you wanted,and more,lol...Take care my friend,....

usedbear1950
Feb 2, 2007, 6:23 PM
CMM you horndog slut!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

At 5 you collected comic books
At 50 you collect 24 hour urine samples.

At 5 you were just weaned from suckling at your mother's breast
At 50 you want to suck any breast you can find.

At 5, running around the house naked was cute
At 50 running around the house naked is disgusting.

At 5 you would twinkle easily
At 50 you wish you could tinkle without pain.

Oh well, have a good day anyway!

LMFFBAO

ur ever luvin
usedbear

chook
Feb 2, 2007, 6:43 PM
:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Well CMM you have finally reached official dirty old man stage...NOW DONT LET ME DOWN!!!!!

Anyway both Aussie and I wish you all the very best for your (HA-HA) 50th birthday and we are sure that there will be 50 more to cummmm........So HAPPY BIRTHDAY you old sheila :yikes2: :yikes2: :yikes2:

Lots of love from Down Under
Chook & Aussie :bigrin:

:bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bdaygrin: :bday: :bday:

12voltman59
Feb 2, 2007, 6:48 PM
:bday: :bday:

HAPPY A B-DAY CMM!!!--I AM NOT FAR FROM THE BIG FIVE-O MYSELF--TWO MORE YEARS!!!!! HOPE YA HAVE A GOOD ONE BUDDY!!!!!!!

onewhocares
Feb 2, 2007, 8:52 PM
Happy Birthday to a FANTASTIC Man.

I am so glad that I did not miss this special day. I woke up this morning, and well felt it was special yet did not know why. NOW I do, the king, the learnerd one was celebrating HIS day, the day of his birth. Rejoice and be glad people for we have amoung us a true contemporary. Smart as a whip. sly as a fox and as horny as a toad. Yep, that is him, the CMM. LOVE you my dear friend. Enjoy this everlasting Day my Dear.

Belle

codybear3
Feb 2, 2007, 9:19 PM
Happy birthday CMM...May you have many more... :paw: :paw: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:

Mrs. Taz
Feb 2, 2007, 10:11 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CMM!!! hope you have a wonderful day. we love you.

Mrs.F
Feb 3, 2007, 8:47 AM
:bday: :bday: WOW, THE BIG 50! :bday: :bday:

HAVE A WONDERFUL, SPECIAL DAY.

ALTHOUGH I HAVE NOT TALKED TO YOU MUCH I KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOVED BY MANY ON HERE. SO WANTED TO WISH YOU A HAPPY DAY. :bdaygrin: :bowdown:

julie
Feb 3, 2007, 9:37 AM
Hugs birthday boy :smilies15

love julie xx

smurf111978
Feb 3, 2007, 5:54 PM
Happy Birthday master CMM may your day be filled with much merryment and big boys :bigrin:

Love hugs kisses and slurpies
Smurfie
xoxoxoxoxoxox

curious married m
Feb 3, 2007, 6:16 PM
WOW, after such great expressions of affection and good cheer from so many I have grown close to here on bisex.com, all I can say is WOW.
Now there is a 1st CMM speehless. Thank you all for adding to my observance of a half of a century. But as Kate has stressed to me don't look back at the half empty, thrust forward and fill the ........ errr Cup. :) :tongue: :devil: CMM

darkeyes
Feb 4, 2007, 3:18 PM
Awwwww Curio..me missed ya birfday!! Sowwy me fave ole perv. So just 2 make up for it me promises 2 b nice 2 ya for a whole hour next time we in chat togetha..two if yas really gud.

Ne ways ole pervy belatedly...many yummie returns of the day an more... an many more 2 cum. Luv ya ya ole goat! :tongue: