PDA

View Full Version : Out of curiosity

bicur14
Jan 31, 2007, 4:04 PM
Im kind of new Bi-sexuality, and I know whata Bi-female is ,
What Im not sure about is who's a BI-Male?
Does he gives or receives ? Would somebody fill me in please and excuse my ignorance , thanks

TorontoGuy2007
Jan 31, 2007, 4:17 PM
bisexual refers to someone who is romantically and/or sexually attracted to both men and women..

bicur14
Jan 31, 2007, 4:40 PM
bisexual refers to someone who is romantically and/or sexually attracted to both men and women..
Thanks,

That part I understood , a friend of mine wants to know if a man that gives sex to a man ,or receives sex to a man is considered bi or gay , I think I dindt made it clear ........ sorry ,

He met a guy and I guess they had sex , both of them

SLIMES
Jan 31, 2007, 4:47 PM
...if he's attracted to women aswell, then he's bi. If not he's gay.

(I assume you're talking about anal. Because if you had to have anal sex with a man to be bi, then I must be 100% straight!)

fxd2250
Jan 31, 2007, 5:10 PM
As SLIMES points out, bi means one is attracted to both sexes, regardless of their own gender (that was profound of me...geez). Giving/receiving/mutual sharing is wholly dependent upon each individual's likes and preferences. Those that rather receive are generally considered tops or dominant while those that rather give are bottoms or submissive. There are a multitude of variations inbetween these 2 extremes. I'm sure someone out there will nit-pick my broad generalizations to death, but to me, a definative answer is hard to come by (yes, pun intended).

bicur14
Jan 31, 2007, 5:24 PM
I think I got ,

Thanks everyone ..................

mikeiam4
Feb 1, 2007, 8:48 PM
Just an add-on, gay is someone who is NOT attracted to that opposite sex in any way. At least, thats the way that I always thought it was... but by the same token, why fuss with labels? If giving a BJ turns you on, then who cares whether its bi or gay or straight? Just my :2cents:

DiamondDog
Feb 1, 2007, 9:23 PM
bisexuality has nothing to do with the role you take on during sex or even if you identify with a certain role, or even if you don't identify with any of them.