PDA

View Full Version : in my arse

lovesex86
Jan 29, 2007, 9:46 PM
Can anyone explain to me why I want a dick in my ass? I have such an overwelming urge to get fucked in the butt, and also I would love to suck cock! I could never carry on a relationship with a guy, because I love women too much, but I have these urges, and I dont understand why!

but that's my name!!
Jan 29, 2007, 9:59 PM
No idea. I'm not sure anyone could answer that, would be nice to know though.
'Tis very good, I love it.
I'm curious to know; why couldn't you have a relationship with a man? Are you sure?

djstizl
Jan 29, 2007, 10:09 PM
Hhmm, I'd just say you want it so bad because you are bi :tong: I too love the ladies and all they have to offer, but if you haven't been with a guy yet, be patient and find one who is worth your while. I know it will make the whole experience much more exciting and enjoyable. I also think that a guy who is around your same body type helps to make things more comfortable. Take it easy on your backside at first though, or you may end up in some pain. :flag2: :smoke:

but that's my name!!
Jan 29, 2007, 10:37 PM
Hhmm, I'd just say you want it so bad because you are bi :tong:
That would be the smack in the face obvious answer, I was kinda thinking more like: Why is *X* your favourite colour, or whatever. :)

biupstateny
Jan 29, 2007, 11:34 PM
why , because it feels good , my girl does me with a strap on and I want a real one in there .we should all enjoy it .

DiamondDog
Jan 30, 2007, 2:24 AM
You're just conditioned to think that you can't have a relationship with a man since society looks down upon m2m relationships.

Oakley4747
Jan 30, 2007, 10:29 AM
It's because your brain is telling you to enjoy what it feels like, and your society influences are telling you that it is not OK to enjoy sex with men.

I must say that I cannot ever get enough pussy. But that really has NOTHING to do with how much I love to suck cock or be fucked in the ass.

I like both. If I were you, I would relax, embrace the reality of who you are, enjoy the way it feels.

Maybe you can find a man and you can start by being cocksuckers for each other, and you can ask him to use his fingers on your ass as he sucks you off. Lube up, take it slow, enjoy it. Your ass can definitely accommodate fingers, dildos, cocks.

If you manage to ejaculate while a finger is in your ass, you will immediately understand why you like it - the feeling is more than intense.

Good luck - I would love it if you shared your experiences with the group as you continue on your adventure.

Wynne6728
Jan 31, 2007, 11:51 PM
I was introduced to anal sex in 1974. The first time it hurt like hell but I went back and it never hurt again. You need to have someone who is patient and willing to ensure that both of you enjoy the action. Our favourite position was with me on my back and a pillow under my arse. I would then put both legs over his shoulders and wait for him to enter me. As he slid in I would play with his nipples and as he came he would groan " kiss me". He would then finish by sucking me off!