PDA

View Full Version : I'll see you soon

meteast chick
Jan 25, 2007, 1:35 PM
Well, as most of you here on BiCom know, my divorce is finally going through and I am moving to my new home tomorrow. The one caveat is that with buying a new home and being solely responsible for my own expenses for the first time...ever...it will take me a little while to find out what's in my budget. As important as you guys are, there are some things more important. I just wanted to keep you all posted on to my whereabouts if you don't see me on in the next few weeks and are wondering.

Believe me, as soon as I know the internet is back on my budget, I'll be back on and relishing any support I get from you all. Without you and a select few outside of this site, I'm not sure where I'd be (emotionally). If you have my email address and wish to contact me, I can still get my email from work or the library but can't access BiCom or MySpace (damn 'adult' content!)

It's been a real roller coaster for me this past year and hopefully this is the start to a new, better chapter in my life. It may only be a few weeks or maybe even longer depending on what is to come, but "I'll be back".

Keep me in your thoughts,
I love you all,
luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxox
meteast

csrakate
Jan 25, 2007, 1:56 PM
((((((((((((met))))))))))))))
Best of luck to you as you start this new chapter in your life! We'll miss you but know that we'll also be thinking of you and hoping the very best for you!!
Take care and get things settled and when the time is right, we'll see you right back here once again!!

Hugs!
Kate

trip1
Jan 25, 2007, 1:58 PM
Take care and good luck with your move. I know we haven't talked but your hard not to notice. I hope you can get things sorted out and you make it back here soon... trip1

allbimyself
Jan 25, 2007, 3:51 PM
Take care, girl! We'll be anxiously awaiting your return and keeping you in our thoughts.

MUAH!

Mrs.F
Jan 25, 2007, 5:05 PM
Good Luck to you and Happy New Life Beginnings!! :)

Take care and of-course we will all be here when you get back. :bigrin: :grouphug:

m.in.heels&hose
Jan 25, 2007, 5:25 PM
Good Luck in your new home, and the starting of your new life, i truly wish you all the best!!!!!
Although, we never really chatted much, i have seen you in the forums and i alwasy enjoy your view even if they are not my own (that makes us all individuals)
we all hope to see you back here as soon as you can

TAKE CARE & GOOD LUCK

m.in.heels&hose

onewhocares
Jan 25, 2007, 5:45 PM
Hey Girl,

Just wanted to wish you the best in your "new" life. I know that it has not been easy, and the struggles were hard to say the least. I have this feeling that you have come out as a better and stronger, self assured woman. I am always here for you.

Belle

Long Duck Dong
Jan 25, 2007, 6:09 PM
meteast chick.....hugs......GURL.... you better got yo ass back here in this site, quick as........gurl you know, we all love you.....you are in our prayers and our hearts...

willbeyours2
Jan 25, 2007, 6:19 PM
Hey There,

Although I do not know you... As part of the Bi sex community I want to wish you all the best in your new life. As the saying goes THE BEST IS YET TO BE.

Bill

but that's my name!!
Jan 25, 2007, 6:32 PM
Good luck. :)

RebekaLee
Jan 25, 2007, 6:53 PM
good luck girl! enjoy the new house...thats so exciting! :bibounce:

ambi53mm
Jan 25, 2007, 7:18 PM
Best of Luck on your transition Meteast :) May those that guide your path bring happiness to your spirit.

Ambi :)

codybear3
Jan 25, 2007, 7:35 PM
The best of luck to you, meteast chick ...Hope all works out well for you in you new home...Your spot here will be kept warm for you...See you soon... :paw: :paw:

wanderingrichard
Jan 25, 2007, 11:46 PM
buena suerte , meija...get back soon as you can

arana
Jan 26, 2007, 6:21 AM
We always miss you when you aren't around Sweetie. Hope you can return soon and tell us all about your new life. Best of luck to you Rach! Love ya!

FerociousFeline
Jan 26, 2007, 9:48 PM
Congratulations on taking that big step!

Starting over can be a truely terrifying, and liberating, experience. (I know myself, as I've had to do it several times)

I've also had to live on a shoestring budget as a result of those experiences too, so I certainly feel for you during this trying time of transition.

You might consider Dialup for iNet, I've seen some absolutely screaming deals from earthlink for that, or, if you have internet on your phone you can save money that way too. Just a thought.

Good luck and remember to take EXTRA special care of yourself for us okay?

FF

redheadedwench
Jan 26, 2007, 10:24 PM
good luck and stay strong!! :bigrin:

mistymockingbird
Jan 27, 2007, 6:12 PM
(((((((((meteast))))))))))))

You'll make it. It gets easier everyday. You know I'm here for you.

Muah

SweetBlackAngel
Jan 27, 2007, 6:27 PM
Peace and blessings, meteast. Good luck on your journey. :)

Mrs. Taz
Jan 27, 2007, 8:33 PM
my thoughts and prayers are with you chick. I will be here for you when you get back.((((((((((((((((((((chick))))))))))))))))) kotc

curious married m
Jan 28, 2007, 10:30 AM
(((((((((Met)))))))))) you will do fine and with a good support staff. hehe want my staff.
CMM

Nara_lovely
Jan 29, 2007, 7:08 AM
Hey, understand what you are going through. Chin up...although watch where you step till you unpack everything!!