PDA

View Full Version : out GLBT comic book characters.

DiamondDog
Jan 22, 2007, 7:24 PM
http://www.gayleague.com/gay/characters/index.php

Long Duck Dong
Jan 22, 2007, 8:56 PM
lol * drools *

colossus.... ( can turn into steel ) i love a * hard * man

i have seen a longer more indepth list somewhere in my travels lol

and I remember ( vaguely ) the first transgender character appears around the 1940's in comic books

wanderingrichard
Jan 22, 2007, 10:10 PM
gosh i nevr even heard of over half of these characters....there are that many now?

Herbwoman39
Jan 22, 2007, 10:27 PM
Mystique... <drools all over herself> Normally I don't go for the bad girls... Oh who am I kidding? I LOVE bad girls and Mystique is a wicked, wicked lass. The fun part about her is she could become Angelina or Drew Barymore or anybody else just for fun.

<tries to stop drooling and can't quite manage it>

Uhm...yeah. Mystique is kinda cool.

Long Duck Dong
Jan 22, 2007, 10:45 PM
i own the original x-men 1st edition comic.... published 1963 lol found it in a book.....its faded and dirty so no its not worth millions, but its something i will always treasure.... its the comic that got me joked on comics

brought the 1st edition of uncanny x men...published 1981 and then brought the 1 st edition edition of psi force ( 1986-1989 ) staring emmet proudhawk.....

i admit i love the characters in comics.....and i have aways had a soft spot for the unique...

but lol i love judge dread......and judge anderson lol

and i want mystique for a gf lol

Drain
Jan 23, 2007, 7:51 AM
[object Object][object Object]I must admit that I always suspected Judge Anderson of being Bi. Don't know why. Maybe it was just wishful thinking.

I did notice an error on the page as well. <Places Geekboy hat on> Collossus is listed as gay but in the mid-80's Kitty Pride (Sprite and then Shadowcat) was romantically linked to him which would make him Bi. That said, I haven't read the comics for ages so this could have been part of the storyline before he realised his sexuality.

Besides I always suspected that there was something going on between Kitty and Majik (Collosus' sister) which would make for a VERY strage storyline (even for Marvel).