PDA

View Full Version : I'm confused!

Anjuna323
Aug 19, 2005, 11:49 PM
I'm a girl, and I've always loved guys. And I'm pretty sure I'm straight but I dunno. Lately I've been finding some girls hot, and sexy, but not like I want touch them or anything. And I find myself just staring! I'm sure this is normal. I have a lot of bi, gay, and lesbian friends, and it doesn't bother me at all. Just I'm super confused with myself. If any of you could just give me some advice, I'd be very appreciative.
Thanks.

Bi-ten
Aug 20, 2005, 12:07 AM
Welcome Ajuna,

Well you have come to the right place to ask your question. No need to be worried in my opinion, you have already come very far just recognizing your feelings. It took me many years to finally come to terms with my own sexuality, because I had buried them deep into the back of my mind. Hell...I was even married for 18 years before I accepted myself, now I'm in a whole pile of trouble!

The point here is this, take a good honest look at these feelings. If you believe you need to...take the chance to experiment. Take your time and be honest with yourself, what you like and don't like. Set boundaries for yourself and only break them if you feel its right... and of course play safe;)

This is my opinion for what its worth, as a guy that did everything ass backward... love yourself enough to figure this out.

Feel free to write me if you want to talk.

Hugs

csrakate
Aug 20, 2005, 12:46 AM
I think Bi-Ten covered all the bases with that response and it is excellent advice!! But I am somewhat curious as to how old you are. If you are in your teens, you might want to think through things a bit more before coming to any conclusions. While I believe that most of us are inherently bisexual and that those who have gay or lesbian tendencies are born with them, if you are still young, you may just be coming into your sexuality at this point and shouldn't necessarily try to label yourself immediately. Sex is a major step for anyone to take and it is a step that shouldn't be taken lightly. I know I am coming across as sounding like a mother hen, but I am a mother and certainly would be concerned if you are in fact still under 20 and trying to make a life decision based on a few basic feelings of attraction. You have a lifetime ahead of you and you certainly don't want to feel like there is any rush to make this decision. Let your heart and your gut instincts lead the way and you will know. But you must be honest and open with yourself first and foremost. Good luck to you.

Lisa (va)
Aug 20, 2005, 7:02 PM
Follow your feelings. Having gay/les friends it seems obvious that you have an open mind. If you enjoy looking (not touching) women just open your eyes and enjoy. If (or when) the time is right and you develop more feelings towards women you can decide then how far you wish to go in that direction.
Till such time just enjoy the sights, and let time and nature take its course.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

hypershot
Aug 20, 2005, 7:39 PM
Only ever do what you feel comfortable with. You say you think ur straight, but you look at the same sex in awe....there's nothing wrong with that, just because you find them attractive doesnt mean ur bi/les, just means you have an open mind and ur not afraid to express ur opinion. If it ever comes to the point where you do wanna try something, then go for it...you'll know after one time whether its for you or not.

It's ur life, have some fun babes!

Love Chris

xXx

Anjuna323
Aug 21, 2005, 12:22 AM
Okay, thank you all very much for the advice! It's helped me a lot!
Much Love!!
~Anj :)