PDA

View Full Version : pics

lovesex86
Jan 22, 2007, 12:03 AM
I just posted some new pics and wanted to know what everyone thought!

TorontoGuy2007
Jan 22, 2007, 12:07 AM
hey, good for you. it takes quite a bit of self-confidence to post pictures of your penis to the world. i'm still thinking about doing the same..

anyway, take care!

Jeff

LoveLion
Jan 22, 2007, 1:35 PM
Wow, your face looks kinda like the crotch of a 30 year old guy. :bigrin:

biuser
Jan 22, 2007, 1:53 PM
nice ass..

trip1
Jan 22, 2007, 2:27 PM

Nothing wrong with those pic's at all!!!

meteast chick
Jan 22, 2007, 4:30 PM
Nothing at all wrong about your pics as far as I'm concerned. Whether you posted a thread or not you would be located and commented on. You may have wanted to give a warning about your pics containing (or being all) nudity, just to warn off those who might be offended.

lovesex86
Jan 22, 2007, 6:09 PM
Took them down.....dont want to offend anyone!

canuckotter
Jan 22, 2007, 7:50 PM

Piffle. People who aren't willing to look at naughty bits damn well should know better than to click profiles with pics attached on this site. ;) Besides: this is bisexual.com. Hon, you aren't going to offend anyone with a view of your naughty bits. :tong:

Catman
Jan 22, 2007, 8:17 PM
I did not get to see your pics before you took them down but I wanted to let you know that you should not be ashamed of any thing here. You are among friends. Share all you care to. Keep secret only what you will share with your special some one (ones?). Stay well and safe.

genera101.2
Jan 23, 2007, 1:18 AM
last two posts were right. don't be ashamed. i'm from idaho too, you can e.mail me 'cause i didn't see them either. i could send you some. :bipride:

trip1
Jan 23, 2007, 8:44 AM

Your pic's didn't offend me! There's one in every crowd that won't agree no matter what you do. Last time I checked it's a free world...

littlerayofsunshine
Jan 23, 2007, 9:14 AM
lovesex,

No one was saying you had to take them down. Just that you could have stated in your post that they were explicit. Please don't take that as a negative personal attack. I looked at your pics yesterday and thought they were fine. I wasn't offended at all. One must understand if you make a post to get a response, odds are, you might get one you aren't ready to hear. Feel free to put them back on. Its your profile, your choice, your bits to show if you wanna.

Fire Lotus
Jan 23, 2007, 5:34 PM
Hey, if you're proud of your little guy, great. No reason why you shouldn't be.I'm not offended by the pics. To me though, a penis is a penis, is a penis.