PDA

View Full Version : Enjoying my time here.

texasman6172003
Aug 19, 2005, 6:28 PM
I would like to express my gratitude to everyone who has made this site so enjoyable. It has been 6 months since i first found this site. I have met a lot of nice and friendly people here. I enjoy all the articles that have been posted to. Ihope you all have enjoyed my company as i have evryone here. It has been a most interesting experience. I just wanted to say thank you to all who have made me feel welcome here. :) ps Drew this is a great site .. :)

BiCpl69
Aug 20, 2005, 6:50 AM
Ditto That! Although we are relatively new comers, it is nice to find a site for honest discussions about bisexuality rather than sites where everyone is trying to jump in to bed. Kudos!

TicTac
Aug 20, 2005, 11:54 AM
I'm with you!

I have grown so much since finding this site...
but it's not the site that's done it...
it's the people here... it's you!

It's the ones who write,
the ones who read,
the ones who ((((((((((((( tictac ))))))))))))))
the ones who 'wb' me in the chat room
the ones who ask questions, searching for peace and understanding
the ones who answer, kindly, patientily, thoughtfully, honestly

It's also the ones who make me horny
with their questions and ideas...
and the ones who make me laugh.

It's the ones who send me a cool message,
just to say hello.

Most importantly... it's seeing you all be yourselves.

This is now where I live in my little cyber world.
Greatest place on earth!

Love to all.
tictac :)

nubiwoman
Aug 20, 2005, 2:14 PM
Oh please Tic Tac!

Yeah, its a great site with some lovely folk, I've learned loads here too... it isn't Utopia though- people still get used and abused, let down and hurt etc... Who are you trying to kid?

Nubi :cool:

arana
Aug 20, 2005, 3:05 PM
I agree, this site is wonderful and has let me be more myself in expressing things. Thanks Drew for creating a place where we could come together and form a bond. The friendships I've made here are very special and things I've learned in chats, I don't think would even be mentioned in my everyday conversations outside of this site. People are much more open and sharing of themselves here. I appreciate those of you who have helped us that are less knowledgeable instead of looking down at us. Thank you!

(((((Hugs to all)))))

Biboz49
Aug 20, 2005, 8:09 PM
I love this site too. It's great to read everyone elses views, interests and feelings and every time I do, they all say the same things that I'm thinking. I've grown a lot in the past few years since I've allowed myself to accept that I'm bi. Now I'm proud of myself and my sexuality and couldn't be happier. I guess once all that happened everything just came together and since then I've met the most wonderful woman. Funny how that works. She accepts my sexuality with enthusiasm. We can tell each other everything and anything. Sorry to say what many have said, but I'm just the luckiest guy alive. Guess I'm getting carried away, sorry to have wondered in this topic lol! :love:

gina42
Aug 28, 2005, 9:14 PM
hi texasman6172003,
i have only been here two weeks my hubby comes in hear and this chat room has really help him come out his shell with his bisexulity and i couldnt be more pleased and happy for him...i have know even before we were married that he was bi but that dosnt matter to me but what does matter is the love we share together.. :)

csrakate
Sep 2, 2005, 3:01 AM
Well, not only do I thank you for this site, but my husband does as well. He doesn't post here nor does he chat, but he knows that I do and fully supports it. He is the bisexual in our relationship, I am merely a bit bicurious. But by coming here, I have grown to better understand my husband and his bisexuality and for that, we are both very grateful.

I have really enjoyed my time in the chat room, so much so that I may be neglecting some of my household chores as a result. LOL! I have experienced the most positive things from visiting here like meeting some wonderful friends and having a little fun. Most importantly, I have learned that regardless of our sexual preferences, we are all merely in search of a little love and understanding and this site provides us with a chance to find both.

Kate

SweetBlackAngel
Sep 2, 2005, 8:18 AM
I've not been on this site long, but I liked it right from the start. This is one of the most positive boards I visit. I'm learning so much and there is a wonderful vibe here. It doesn't get any better than that. :flag4: :kiss:

codybear3
Sep 2, 2005, 8:39 PM
I've not been on this site long, but I liked it right from the start. This is one of the most positive boards I visit. I'm learning so much and there is a wonderful vibe here. It doesn't get any better than that. :flag4: :kiss:

...and SweetBlackAngel keeps me cumming..er..coming back to this site too... :tong: