PDA

View Full Version : prostate milking

lovesex86
Jan 20, 2007, 10:41 AM
I was wondering if anyone has ever had experience with prostate milking, and if so, how was it? Also, does anyone have any tricks of the trade to make it enjoyable?

TorontoGuy2007
Jan 20, 2007, 10:02 PM
never heard of this.. sounds interesting though.. have fun..

Long Duck Dong
Jan 20, 2007, 10:08 PM
lol prostate milking (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_milking)

thats a link to prostate milking

anal masturbation (http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2434)

thats a link to the anal masturbation thread, lol lovesex, you may find some answers in there, to help you. a number of posts refer to * dry* ejectulation

CountryLover
Jan 20, 2007, 11:41 PM
I do this for my hubby nearly every time we make love. At least that's what he tells me I'm doing - I just do whatever I see gives him the best pleasure.

Generally it involves using our Feeldo, or my two fingers to make firm continuous contact with his prostate. We do anal play extensively, starting with rimming and progressing to deep penetration. After he's had several orgasms, I change direction to focus on his prostate. If I'm using my fingers, I wiggle them back and forth, gently thumping on it. Then I start rubbing it firmly. It drives him nuts and he usually has several dry orgasms in a row.

The first time we played with our new Feeldo I think he had something like 30 orgasms that afternoon. whew!

welickit
Jan 22, 2007, 9:27 AM
My wife slipped a finger in me the first time when she was 17. She had been rimming me for over a year and I enjoyed it so I guess the finger was a natural next step. She was blowing me and all of a sudden she started her finger in. About the second stroke across my prostate I started cumming. Since then it has been a part of our sex play. She can drain me just fingering me. As time went on she decided she would like to give a strapon a try (her idea). I enjoy it as much today as I did the first time, but will never forget the intense feeling I had that first time.

LoveLion
Jan 22, 2007, 1:11 PM
So... this is rubbing the prostate gland by way of the anus?

CountryLover
Jan 22, 2007, 9:16 PM
Hubby tells me that it's when I'm actually rubbing the prostate that I'm "milking" it. And yes, access is through the anus.

jack6two
Jan 31, 2007, 9:20 AM
with a brush stick i massage my prostata. This is good for quick cocks hardness and milking my cocks with bigger cumshots! :male: :)

bicuriousjvl
Feb 3, 2007, 1:04 PM
The Aneros is a great toy to get more experience with this. Spend an hour relaxing, just enjoying the aneros, using your muscles to move it in & out and you will have results. Highly recommended.

shaver6
Feb 3, 2007, 1:22 PM
I have experimented a little bit with prostate milking. I usually use a small anal phobe moving it in a circle inside the anus. After a few minutes, you will get prostate fluid flowing out your penis. You can also do this with out anal stimulation, by flexing the muscle that cuts off the urine stream..I believe they are called "klegal excercises". I had a good friend who use to do that. One time he gave me a demonstation....he squatted over the toilet, and started his muscle contractions...after about two minutes, a solid stream of prostate fluid flowed out of his penis, it wasn't urine or pre-cum fluid. He used this method to empty his prostate, when he didn't have the time to engage in sex with ejaculation. He said it took in awhile to learn this method, and that he usually needed to go at least 5 days aften an ejaculation, before he could do this procedure. It did provide some physical relief, if he was horny..but didn't require an erection, and also didn't lower his desire for sex.

xxxcjs
May 2, 2007, 8:32 PM
I love having my prostate stimulated , just wish my g/f would do it more or at least give a strapon a try.

BreeIsMe
May 2, 2007, 9:06 PM
in my former life, I had that done once or twice...
Didni't like it at all
maybe it was because I really didn't want a prostate gland in the first place! LOL

Bree

biwords
May 2, 2007, 9:28 PM
Looks like a good time to quote from dans94's very helpful post of March 4 (in the thread 'anal, an acquired taste'):

In response to biwords and cerealk, my prostate massage technique:

After giving the full body massage and warming up the genital area, which should take about an hour, apply a large amount warm water based lube to your middle and index fingers. (As a side note, my wife and I have a high bed with a lower table at the foot. We put lots of blankets on the table for knee padding and I lay on my stomach on the bed with my knees on the table and shoulder width apart. This positions my ass for easy access and is really comfortable. My thighs are away from the bed enough to allow access to my lower stomach.)

The guy should have a good erection at this time but only touch it incidently, when reaching for other areas. Sit to one side and reach in front of his thigh to his lower abdomen with an oiled hand. Make a combination of light strokes from his belly button to his pubes and kneading motions just above his pubes. At the same time, begin lightly stroking his anus with the well lubed fingers. Just glide them the length of his crack, stopping to put moderate pressure on his perinium, not his anus. Don't forget to continue massaging his lower abdomen. As you glide up his crack from his perinium to his anus you will, sooner or later, feel and see his juicy hole try to suck your fingers inside. It will pucker and pull, pucker and pull. Apply lots more k-y or other to the fingers at this time and just touch them to his anus while pressing on his perinium with your thumb, not too hard. (you can wiggle your thumb on the perinium, very erotic) If you pull your fingers directly up from the anus the k-y will kind of pull it up too, just a little. These are all very tender moves. Make small, light circle movements with your fingers or finger right on the anus. At this time the guy will probably be trying to back onto your fingers. Tease him. When you're ready, probably 10 or 15 minutes into this, allow your middle finger to enter his outer sphincter. It'll just happen, never force it. At this point I like to start making little pumping motions with the finger, fucking just his outer sphincter muscle. Tiny little movements. When the time is right your finger will enter the inner sphincter just as it did the outer. Let it rest there for a few seconds before starting the tiny little fucking movements again. If you need more k-y remove your finger slowly, let his anus push it out. Reload and lay your finger on his anus and gently press it in. You can obviously feel his sphincter muscle relax when he's ready to accept it. Never force anything into a tight anus.

It's finally time to go for the prostate. Still making the small fucking motions with your finger, let it slide in a little more with each stroke. Now it's time to start increasing the length of the strokes. Nice long, slow strokes with a little twist. Move your finger around in the opening like you're trying to make it bigger. Very slightly and gently though. In the position I mentioned above the sphincter will be located down toward the pubes and maybe an inch and a half or two inches inside. Your finger tip should feel a firm wall of tissue with a couple of small nodes protruding. If the prostate in enlarged they might feel larger than your finger tip. If it's enlarged be even more gentle with your massage. I like to start by lightly stroking these nodes from top to back, or from the direction of the belly button to the anus. Slight shivers should be coursing through him about now and he may say he needs to deficate. If you have cleaned him out properly you won't feel any feces and can tell him to go ahead and try. If he grunts a little, apply a little more pressure to the nodes as you stroke them and a little more pressure to the perinium. He will probably feel like he has to shit, piss and cum all at the same time. Some people can't take too much of this at the first sitting so you might want to grasp his cock at this time and make him cum. Be sure to keep pressure on his perinium and the prostate nodes while you feel his anus rythmicly contract around your finger as he ejaculates. This is a very hot feeling.

An alternate massage would put the reciever on his back and you would do the same things while sucking his cock. Hope this gives you some new ideas.

DiamondDog
May 3, 2007, 4:29 AM
I've done this externally and it works that way too.

It's VERY nice when a guy does it since he knows the anatomy and has a prostate. But the idea of a woman doing anal sex like this with a finger/toy just icks me out and women don't know men's bodies as well as other men do.

CountryLover
May 3, 2007, 9:17 PM
[QUOTE= women don't know men's bodies as well as other men do.[/QUOTE]

You've said this a number of times, as well as women saying the reverse....and I disagree entirely. Lovers should know each other's bodies completely, regardless of their gender.

Just because we respond to one gender better than another is NOT necessarily a reflection on that person's skills and knowledge as a lover.

DiamondDog
May 3, 2007, 11:55 PM
[QUOTE= women don't know men's bodies as well as other men do.

You've said this a number of times, as well as women saying the reverse....and I disagree entirely. Lovers should know each other's bodies completely, regardless of their gender.

Just because we respond to one gender better than another is NOT necessarily a reflection on that person's skills and knowledge as a lover.[/QUOTE]

It's not a matter of responding better or being lovers or anything like that. It's a matter of simple anatomy, and knowing how certain things feel when they're stimulated.

I may sometimes like to give women oral sex but that doesn't mean that I know how it feels to have a vagina, a clitoris, how a clit orgasm feels vs a g spot orgasm, how certain stimulations feel, EXACTLY how a woman's body feels during orgasm or during multiple orgasms.

Biologically, women don't have a penis or a prostate or any of the male sex organs, and even if they have envy that they don't have a prostate or a penis, they don't know what it's like to have these organs or how they feel when they're stimulated as well as a man would. Women don't have a penis/testicles, a foreskin, a prostate, and that's why the simple rule abides: guys know what guys want.

People of the opposite genders can stimulate each other all they want but there's a difference between talking to your partner and having them tell you what they want you to do or figuring it out on your own, and knowing instinctively what it feels like since you have those organs and know how it feels to have them stimulated.