PDA

View Full Version : Anal stretching!

lovesex86
Jan 19, 2007, 8:58 PM
I have this big urge to have my ass stretched wide! I dont know why I have this urge, but it consumes me! Is this normal?

sweetgagirl
Jan 19, 2007, 9:00 PM
Who is to say what is or is not normal? I think if that is what you want, then by all means go for it and enjoy...Let us know how it goes. :tong:

DiamondDog
Jan 19, 2007, 9:13 PM
I have this big urge to have my ass stretched wide! I dont know why I have this urge, but it consumes me! Is this normal?
you should work your way up to being analy fisted sometime.
I think you will enjoy it.

Long Duck Dong
Jan 19, 2007, 9:30 PM
lol i have seen pics of a guy that stretched his anus to the point where the full muscle was exposed....

it looked interesting.... but health wise its highly dangerous....

when i worked at the piggery, i saw first hand, the danger of * blown bearings *.... its a condition where exertion forces the muscles out thru the anus opening......and in medical terms, its a very painful op to fix.....so be careful

and its not classed as * normal* but what is ??? lol....its a desire and can be called a fetish.....

anal stretching pics (http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Anal_Stretching)

anal stretching interview (http://www.bmezine.com/news/people/A20210/plp56/index.html)

someotherguy
Jan 19, 2007, 10:10 PM
This is just a guess, but do you have to go to the bathroom? Sometimes the obvious answer is the one we overlook.

LoveLion
Jan 19, 2007, 10:22 PM
oh my god. Those pictures almost made me vomit! I must say that while having a cock inside me sounds fun, that is just disgusting! It looks so unhealthy too. That cant be safe. Iv herd that anal sex can cause "leakage" due to stretching. Anyone know if there is any truth behind this?

Long Duck Dong
Jan 19, 2007, 10:47 PM
lol love lion, my friends at BME said that leakage can be a issue.... the anus does return to its original size, but the muscles are stretched and often don't seal that well any more

however, yes its safe.... believe it or not... lol...as long as the person is careful to not stretch too much and rip or tear the anus or damage the muscles.....
the greatest risk is a trapped object in the anus and heavy exertion ( weight lifting ).....

btw, you think them pics are graphic.... they were the tamest i could find...... i can post the link to the short vid and what these people are doing to their cocks, defies belief.... we are talking hammers and firecrackers

DiamondDog
Jan 19, 2007, 11:20 PM
lol i have seen pics of a guy that stretched his anus to the point where the full muscle was exposed....

it looked interesting.... but health wise its highly dangerous....

when i worked at the piggery, i saw first hand, the danger of * blown bearings *.... its a condition where exertion forces the muscles out thru the anus opening......and in medical terms, its a very painful op to fix.....so be careful

and its not classed as * normal* but what is ??? lol....its a desire and can be called a fetish.....

anal stretching pics (http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Anal_Stretching)

anal stretching interview (http://www.bmezine.com/news/people/A20210/plp56/index.html)

Yeah a prolapsis (what sometimes is called a "rose bud") doesn't sound, or look fun.

People can take huge things up their ass, like bowling balls or road cones but they work their way up to it.

Catman
Jan 20, 2007, 6:23 PM
Well I must say those were some interesting photos LDD.
Having medical training (also with pigs in my case LOL) I agree that the process can be harmless if one is smart. GO SLOW!
I started with a small dildo many years ago (I feel so fucking old some days LOL) and worked my way up to a butt plug that would make most men cross thier legs. I've since learned to appreciate quality over quantity. Someone that uses your ass in a delicate and slow fashion is a blessing. My wife is one.
Now a nice average (cock sized) vibe or toy is as much as I need. Try focusing on the male G spot if you really want a thrill. It is the prostate- please, Andy Sipowitz, STOP calling it the PROSTRATE which is what you are after getting to the PROSTATE WITH ONE BLEEDIN' "R" ROTFLMFAO- that is easily palpable rectally and can give you quite a high when gently massaged even before you can take King Kong up yer arse. I still understand the desire to stretch even though I never even approached the point seen in the pics.
If it turns you on it must be good for you!

Star Gazer
Jan 20, 2007, 8:30 PM
A guy was driving 90 M P H on the interstate when stopped by a State Trooper for speeding. The Speed Limit was 65 M P H.

The Trooper asked what is the hurry.

I have a very important job.

What could be so important that you must drive 90 in a 65?

I am a anus stretcher.

What is that?

Well we start out slow and start stretching an anus first 1/3 inch, and then a little more, over the course of about 2 years we stretch the anus to 6 foot.

What the hell do you do with a 6 foot anus?

Give him a radar gun and put him under that bridge.