PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else lucky enough?

swans
Jan 19, 2007, 10:36 AM
Any one else been lucky enough to have a mmm experience? I was last weekend and it was so horny- so much so we plan to do it again soon.

Im not sure what its called but if a 69 is two- what three? A triangle? Whatever it is all I know is that it is fantastic.

nothings5d
Jan 19, 2007, 2:34 PM
Though the term is generally only applied to groups of four or more, 3 people giving eachother oral is technically a "Daisy Chain"

DiamondDog
Jan 19, 2007, 4:20 PM
I have been in two.
Wrote about them before.
The 2nd one was just lots of kissing, masturbatory sex, and nipple play.
WE also did lots of exploratory body contact, touched each other's facial and body hair (as we all like it and have a fetish for it), and got sweaty! ;)

kennan
Jan 19, 2007, 4:43 PM
I've been lucky enough to be in a lot of 3ways with men, and a few 4ways. It's always a lot of fun, not just the pure sex itself but the at-ease of being with a "bunch" of naked men in an honest setting. (Actually that's the same reason I enjoy going to the local gay spa in the afternoon when so many of us married and middle aged men are there.)
I'll tell you about one particularly hot session me and a couple of other married guys have done several times. I lay down on my back on the floor.....Ed gets over me and sucks my dick......but he likes his own dick just to swing loose around my face.......Bill comes at Ed from the back and takes him in the ass......from my vantage point I can see both Bill's and Ed's balls swinging......I can move my head a little and see Bill's dick punching in Ed's ass......it rarely fails that Bill and I get mutual orgasms.....and the instant Ed starts getting Bill's cum in his ass and my cum in his mouth, he fires his own load swinging by my head and shoulders.

innaminka
Jan 19, 2007, 5:18 PM
I've been (extremely) lucky to have had a couple (2) FFF experiences. If "experience" is the right word!!! (more like Mega-Blast-off!) :tong: :tong:

Funny I have no inclination towards MFM or FMF. Just two other ladies please. :female: :female: :female:

BTW when 3 people have a 69 its called a either a 138 or a 207!

DiamondDog
Jan 19, 2007, 5:37 PM
I've been lucky enough to be in a lot of 3ways with men, and a few 4ways. It's always a lot of fun, not just the pure sex itself but the at-ease of being with a "bunch" of naked men in an honest setting. (Actually that's the same reason I enjoy going to the local gay spa in the afternoon when so many of us married and middle aged men are there.)
I'll tell you about one particularly hot session me and a couple of other married guys have done several times. I lay down on my back on the floor.....Ed gets over me and sucks my dick......but he likes his own dick just to swing loose around my face.......Bill comes at Ed from the back and takes him in the ass......from my vantage point I can see both Bill's and Ed's balls swinging......I can move my head a little and see Bill's dick punching in Ed's ass......it rarely fails that Bill and I get mutual orgasms.....and the instant Ed starts getting Bill's cum in his ass and my cum in his mouth, he fires his own load swinging by my head and shoulders.

you guys bareback?! :eek:

Long Duck Dong
Jan 19, 2007, 7:29 PM
lol 69 plus 69 = dinner for 4 lol

ukmale32
Jan 19, 2007, 7:35 PM
I sucked my friends cock the other night - that was fun.

genera101.2
Jan 20, 2007, 12:00 AM
i've had a couple of experiences. one i went to a bed and breakfast where they did massages and they had a hot tub. it was male only so i was hoping they were gay. i showed up and undressed in the massage room, then went out to the hot tub where his partner was. we soaked until his partner wanted me in the massage room. he was very professional and sensual. while i was getting the massage i could tell he was removing clothes sporadically throughout the massage. finally it came to sexual contact and he asked if i wanted his partner to come in. i tried to control my zeal and replied yes! the whole time i laid on my back and they worked themselves around me, till i came on the masseuse, he came on me, and his lover came in my mouth.
i love this flag :flag2:

writersblock
Jan 20, 2007, 12:22 PM
I've had a few experiences of groups of guys with the most recent just last week. This was at a friendly small sauna I know in London and started as a MMM but developed into MMMM.

After changing and showering I entered the steamroom and noticed two other guys in there. First was quite a cute guy (let's just call him Cute) probably in his late 20s. The other who I recognised from the shower area a bit earlier was a dreamboat, very ruggedly handsome about 45. He was slim but muscular, very hairy (let's call him Hairy) and as we were all nude I was pleased to notice he had a big erect cock pointing upwards from his nest of a hairy crotch and big balls.

As I'd just come in it took a while for my eyes to adjust to the darkened lighting and steam so I was a little slow to take in the sexiness of the situation. Cute who had also been eyeing Hairy took the initiative by reaching out for Hairy's cock and starting to massage it. Not to be outdone I reached out and stroked Hairy's very hairy chest and then pinched his nipple teasingly. He moaned and reclined into a laying position on the bench with his legs parted and cock pointing at the ceiling - a sort of 'come on then boys, do what you want posture'.

As he'd lay down with his cock pointing towards me I felt that feeling of almost pain in the pit of my stomach which always comes with extreme horniness. I lay my hands on his hairy chest and began stroking and massaging and then, eager to please, I leant down and flicked a tongue over his nipple then nibbled at it with my teeth which provoked a deep moan from him. After working on his nipples a while I moved up slightly so our body hair rubbed together in the warm, sweaty atmosphere of the steamroom (sooo sexy!) and we kissed deeply for a moment until I moved back down to his cock. I caressed it, kissed his balls and then licked along it's shaft and then licked his gorgeous dome before taking all of him in my mouth and sucking slowly at first.

As I settled into this Cute Guy had taken my cock and commenced sucking and another tall guy (let's call him Tall) had entered the room and in no time was standing being sucked by Hairy from his protrate position on the bench. This little four-way scenario went on for quite some time (do you blame us!) until Hairy gently pulled me off his cock, pretty well as I needed to get Cute Guy off me as it was all getting more stimulating than any self-control could contain! As we all pulled away Cute Guy pushed me back against the wall squeezed my nipples and grabbed my cock and vigorously began massaging. By now it was all too much and I let out a mixture of a moan and a scream and shot cum all over his chest, hips and legs. Once I got a grip on his cock he reciprocated and we kissed deeply.

Getting my breath back I noticed that Hairy was leaning against the other wall with Tall kneeling in front of him vigorously sucking. Hairy was moaning and clearly close to an exquisite moment so I got over there, stroked his chest again then hungrily kissed and worked on his nipples. Shortly he pushed Tall back a bit and moaned shooting a massive load of creamy cum over Tall and the top of my legs (which even after cumming still made my hair stand on end). The only possible regret I have about all of that is that I would've liked to have had Hairy cum in my mouth.

So, yes multiples of guys can be amazing. This whole experience was instinctive, sensual and about as damned satisfying as anything can be.

If there are any guys out there in the London area (preferably hairy) who'd like meetings for this sort of scenario then please give me a buzz.

trip1
Jan 20, 2007, 12:47 PM
I've had a few experiences of groups of guys with the most recent just last week. This was at a friendly small sauna I know in London and started as a MMM but developed into MMMM.

After changing and showering I entered the steamroom and noticed two other guys in there. First was quite a cute guy (let's just call him Cute) probably in his late 20s. The other who I recognised from the shower area a bit earlier was a dreamboat, very ruggedly handsome about 45. He was slim but muscular, very hairy (let's call him Hairy) and as we were all nude I was pleased to notice he had a big erect cock pointing upwards from his nest of a hairy crotch and big balls.

As I'd just come in it took a while for my eyes to adjust to the darkened lighting and steam so I was a little slow to take in the sexiness of the situation. Cute who had also been eyeing Hairy took the initiative by reaching out for Hairy's cock and starting to massage it. Not to be outdone I reached out and stroked Hairy's very hairy chest and then pinched his nipple teasingly. He moaned and reclined into a laying position on the bench with his legs parted and cock pointing at the ceiling - a sort of 'come on then boys, do what you want posture'.

As he'd lay down with his cock pointing towards me I felt that feeling of almost pain in the pit of my stomach which always comes with extreme horniness. I lay my hands on his hairy chest and began stroking and massaging and then, eager to please, I leant down and flicked a tongue over his nipple then nibbled at it with my teeth which provoked a deep moan from him. After working on his nipples a while I moved up slightly so our body hair rubbed together in the warm, sweaty atmosphere of the steamroom (sooo sexy!) and we kissed deeply for a moment until I moved back down to his cock. I caressed it, kissed his balls and then licked along it's shaft and then licked his gorgeous dome before taking all of him in my mouth and sucking slowly at first.

As I settled into this Cute Guy had taken my cock and commenced sucking and another tall guy (let's call him Tall) had entered the room and in no time was standing being sucked by Hairy from his protrate position on the bench. This little four-way scenario went on for quite some time (do you blame us!) until Hairy gently pulled me off his cock, pretty well as I needed to get Cute Guy off me as it was all getting more stimulating than any self-control could contain! As we all pulled away Cute Guy pushed me back against the wall squeezed my nipples and grabbed my cock and vigorously began massaging. By now it was all too much and I let out a mixture of a moan and a scream and shot cum all over his chest, hips and legs. Once I got a grip on his cock he reciprocated and we kissed deeply.

Getting my breath back I noticed that Hairy was leaning against the other wall with Tall kneeling in front of him vigorously sucking. Hairy was moaning and clearly close to an exquisite moment so I got over there, stroked his chest again then hungrily kissed and worked on his nipples. Shortly he pushed Tall back a bit and moaned shooting a massive load of creamy cum over Tall and the top of my legs (which even after cumming still made my hair stand on end). The only possible regret I have about all of that is that I would've liked to have had Hairy cum in my mouth.

So, yes multiples of guys can be amazing. This whole experience was instinctive, sensual and about as damned satisfying as anything can be.

If there are any guys out there in the London area (preferably hairy) who'd like meetings for this sort of scenario then please give me a buzz.

Wow! That was sooo hot. I'd need some hair transplants to the body and live a lot closer to meet with you LOL...

elbbee
Jan 21, 2007, 1:22 PM
Did it once. Although it was lots of fun, at times I felt like i was being ignored while my 2 partners were having their own fun.

Would i do it again? of course.

welickit
Jan 22, 2007, 9:13 AM
I did it a number of times years ago. Even attended an all male party one weekend, never got plugged so many times before or since. Now days the wife is always involved even if it is just her watching or taking pictures. I am thankful that she is bisexual also and she enjoys watching two men as much as I enjoy watching her with other women.