PDA

View Full Version : Celebrate Bisexuality Day coming soon!

Sex in Words
Aug 19, 2005, 11:14 AM
Hi Everyone,
CBD is just about a month away, and I am hoping to post an article on what different types of plans you have for our bisexual high holiday!
Maybe your community has a big party planned. Maybe you plan to use the day to come out as bi to someone close. Maybe you think the idea of a celebration is a sham, you celebrate your bisexuality everyday!
Hit me up with a private message, let me know if you don't mind sharing your plans. I'm sure we'd all love to hear about the different things that are happening throughout the world!
;)
jon

hypershot
Aug 19, 2005, 4:36 PM
WOAH! There's an actual Bisexual day! We'd never get anything like that over here....kissing day yes, smash it day, yes...probly even a fuck em all day.....but not a bisexual day.... :(

Lisa (va)
Aug 19, 2005, 4:47 PM
Not even sure if we have a bisexual celbration day in my neck of the woods? In any event I don't really feel the need to celebrate my sexuality on a particular day, just as I don't celebrate having brown hair, or green eyes....
I am neither proud nor ashamed of being bi, bisexuality is really just a small partion of what constitutes the individual. I would rather learn the whole individual.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

arana
Aug 19, 2005, 4:47 PM
For those of us who are not up on this day could you enlighten us with more details of it and the actual date?

Thank you!

Sex in Words
Aug 19, 2005, 8:16 PM
Silly me!
Celebrate Bisexuality Day is September 23.
And it is considered an International Day!

bigregory
Aug 19, 2005, 10:53 PM
I think i will have a beer.
then come 0n-line to chat see whos celibrating.
Thats as bi as it get around here,wish we had a festival or somthing !!!!
:grouphug:

Sparks
Aug 21, 2005, 8:13 AM
Here in Simi Valley, California, a day of celebration regading bisexuality would be unspeakable (unfortunately). Ronald Regan would spin in his grave. But it's a nice idea though.

m.in.heels&hose
Aug 21, 2005, 8:43 AM
thank you tradeqt, for starting this post
now that i have thought of this for a day or two, i think i will take this day totell a few people i am bi (i have thought about telling these people anyway) so this would be the obvious day to do it, and i too think i will go online (here) and see who else has celebrated bisexual day!
and in these parts too, its not as accepted as it is in other parts of the country (sigh)
but i cant dwell on this, there are other things in life more important that has to be dealt with too, im sure every one else has those things too!
but to all, enjoy your celebrate bisexual day (how ever you choose to do so) :bipride:

SweetBlackAngel
Aug 21, 2005, 9:55 AM
WOAH! There's an actual Bisexual day! We'd never get anything like that over here....kissing day yes, smash it day, yes...probly even a fuck em all day.....but not a bisexual day.... :(

Heh. I kinda like the sound of "fuck 'em all" day.... :tongue: ;)

Sex in Words
Aug 21, 2005, 2:56 PM
You're not too far from Toronto, and we're definitely having a party!

I think i will have a beer.
then come 0n-line to chat see whos celibrating.
Thats as bi as it get around here,wish we had a festival or somthing !!!!
:grouphug:

m.in.heels&hose
Sep 23, 2005, 10:15 AM
Happy bisexual day everyone
i have made another post on bisexual day today, but i wanted to make one here too!
hugs and kisses
m.inheels&hose :three:

Brian
Sep 23, 2005, 11:08 AM
Happy bisexual day everyone
i have made another post on bisexual day today, but i wanted to make one here too!
hugs and kisses
m.inheels&hose :three:OMG! Hang my head in shame! I have been so busy with some other stuff going on that I forgot!!!! :yikes2:

Happy Celebrate Bisexuality Day Everyone!!

- Drew :paw: