PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions...wife is

Chief Consultant
Jan 18, 2007, 5:21 PM
going to be away for a while any suggestions as to what would be fun for me to do? Read profile for details about me. Charlottesville.

but that's my name!!
Jan 19, 2007, 12:34 AM
Seriously? dude, no. Just tell her. She's going to find out, and think how awefull it'll be for her when she does, or if you don't care about that then divorce her. :eek:

Herbwoman39
Jan 19, 2007, 2:03 PM
I've got a fun suggestion for you. Tell your wife that you're bi and see if she'd be interested in a MMF threesome.

Believe me when I tell you that I was *terrified* to tell my husband that I'm Bi. Since I've done that two years ago (Jan 28th is my bi-verssary) we have grown as a couple. Honesty is the best gift you can give yourself AND your wife. Who knows? it may open up a whole new world for the both of you!

someotherguy
Jan 19, 2007, 2:50 PM
Post an ad on craigslist explaining your opportunity, saying you are interested in hosting a wild gay sex orgy in your hotel room for like-minded bisexual married men. But take care not to disclose any information by which your identity could be discovered. Then in the ensuing emails back and forth, neither you nor your prospective guests will divulge enough information to actually get together in time. Your trip will end before anything could happen, and the time will have passed harmlessly. This approach has the added benefit of keeping your attention focussed on concealing your own plot, so that you don't notice the tell-tale signs of the affair your wife had in your absence.