PDA

View Full Version : travel fun

marocoman
Jan 17, 2007, 11:45 PM
undefinedundefined :male: Hello room, i was thinking, i am traveling to miami soon,want to experience bi side,looking for a travel partner,never done anything like this before,wants somone similar,do you think this is a good idea?how do igo about it safely?thanks for help everybody and by the way, if u r interested drop me a line!

AngelOfTheMystic
Jan 18, 2007, 5:50 AM
Well, I hope that you have fun! To be safe about chooseing a travel partner I would just be sure that you get to know the person before you take them with you and be sure that it's someone that you feel comfturable with. I know that these may seem like they are common sense tips, but they can help. Be sure to tell us all about your trip when you get back!!

KevsBi
Jan 18, 2007, 11:02 AM
I would never travel with someone that I did not know.
I would have to know them several months before I went that far.
Why not go alone? In a city as big as Miami, you would just blend in with the crowd.....no one would think you were 'alone'.
Besides...your options would be wide open at night ;)

innaminka
Jan 18, 2007, 5:07 PM
Travel is my business - travel advice also sometimes come free. I'll address your letter in its separate sections.

1)i was thinking, i am traveling to miami soon,
Fantastic - A great place
2)want to experience bi side,
Well, if you're sure... we all had to start sometime. Be mature about your feelings first however. Take a inner, very deep look at yourself.
3)looking for a travel partner,
mmmmmmm?????????? Not a great idea. What happens if he/she snores/farts/is a cheapskate???
4)never done anything like this before,wants somone similar,
Theoretically it can work.

5)do you think this is a good idea?
ROFLMAO - About as good an idea as us invading Iraq!
6)how do igo about it safely?
Honestly???? safety just got forgotten.

In a nutshell, my advice to people wanting travel partners is - ok it works sometimes (more in movies than real life!) If your intention is just to have company during the travelling -yeah, it sometimes does. The way I read it, you would like to have an element (strong element) of sex being involved.
How strongly can I advise you against it???? Mega Strong????

Seriously, travel to Miami by yourself; its a FANTASTIC, vibrant place. (And I'm Australian) If you wish to investigate your bi-side, do it there after a bit of investigation.
safe??? Are we ever safe?
Good luck.

Daniel1395
Jan 19, 2007, 5:26 AM
ROFLMAO ?