PDA

View Full Version : frustrated virgin

BigSmooth
Aug 18, 2005, 10:35 AM
hi everyone I am a 19 year old male from northern maryland and i am still a straight and gay sex virgin. I have never even received a blowjob. So I am looking for a couple near me to lose both virginities with in one night. Please somebody help me.

mike9753
Aug 18, 2005, 3:39 PM
Can't help you directy - but please stay safe. Insist on condoms. Do not put your health in jepordy. Go slow, there are alot if really crazy people out there. But the good news is that there are also a lot of very good people out therer too. You just have to be careful.

Mike

arana
Aug 18, 2005, 6:45 PM
Hey Sweetie, Please listen to Mike and don't be careless just because you're excited over a sudden oportunity arising from your ad. Most of the people I've met here are very nice and sincere, but there are those that aren't as caring about it being your first time and I don't want you getting hurt or being taken advantage of by it. Good luck!

Hugs,
Arana

TrimBeardHairyBod
Aug 18, 2005, 7:31 PM
That's good advice that Mike9753 and Arana have given.

As for myself, I would urge you to be patient. Set the stage for things to happen - by getting to know people here, for example - and then stand back and let events unfold in their own way. If you rush headlong into what I call sex-for-the-sake-of-it, it's very likely your first experience will be negative and/or disappointing.

Here's wishing you all the best in your quest!

BiCpl69
Aug 18, 2005, 10:24 PM
Take your time & make sure you find someone who is patient & understanding. Good Luck!

wellred
Aug 19, 2005, 10:28 AM
Oh, it is so easy for us who are having sex, even if it is rarely, to give you our opinions. We know the sweet taste of sexual pleasure. So we can easily say: "be careful, be patient, etc."

But you are 19, with raging hormones, and a strong sense of invincibility. What do we know of your needs? How can we possibly understand your situation?

Imagine that I have just returned from a week-long fast, away from society and away from food, except for a morsel at the end of each day. I return home, starving! I am so hungry that I could eat anything...everything. And when I do, I get sick from over-eating. However, if I take one sweet strawberry and lick its juices and savor each bite...I begin to feel satisfied...and soon am ready for another.

The comments made to you, here, by your friends on this site are VERY sound. They say these things not to delay your pleasure, but because they know from experience that human connections, especially sexual ones, are very complicated. In our world the perils of disease and broken hearts are very real.

So I say to you, listen carefully to the counsel of these friends. Prepare for your sexual experiences with as much care (maybe more care) than you would for any risky activity. (We offer driver's training sessions before we issue driver's licenses. Too bad we don't offer training sessions for sex...think of the possibilities.)

With every best wish,
Red

gayle
Aug 19, 2005, 9:20 PM
First I want to state that I'd ask that you carefully review the advice you are receiving at this site. Be careful! There are, unfortunately, predators in this world who would gladly take advantage of you. While I understand your desire to have sex, I will state that sex for sex's sake is often quite disappointing. While our bodies do have a natural desire for sex, we also have a craving for intimacy and connection with other people. If you just have sex to be having sex, you are likely to be sorely disappointed with the experience. Ideally, you should find someone with whom you feel some degree of emotional connection to have sex with. Another reason to find someone with whom you feel an emotional connection is that they will likely feel the same connection to you and will, therefore, desire to be protective of you in your first sexual encounter(s) and will go slowly so that the experience will be pleasurable for you.
I fear your desire to have sex, to lose your virginity will cause you to engage in risky behaviors such as unprotected sex or sex with a stranger. Please, please, please use condoms! And be very careful in choosing a partner or partners. As I stated earlier, there are predators out there who could hurt you physically and emotionally. I know it's hard to be patient, but if you find the right person(s) to be with, you will later realize it was a good thing that you waited. Again, be careful! There are a great many of us at this site who care about you. If you want to send a private message to any one of us, I am sure you will receive a quick response. We want you to be safe, healthy and happy! :2cents: