PDA

View Full Version : Before I knew about my Sexuality.

Star Gazer
Jan 14, 2007, 9:32 PM
Years ago, I was in a bar and sat next to a beautiful woman and asked,

May I buy you a beer?

She said Sure but you should know I am a lesbian.

I said, ok, what is that your mom and dad came from the island Lisbon?

She said no do you see that Red hair girl over there with the BIG, Big, blue eyes?

I said sure, I thought about asking her if she wanted a beer too.

She said, "I would like to take her to bed and make mad passionate love to her for 4 hours."

I said, "Wow, Bartender bring me and my friend here a beer. I just found out I am a lesbian."

TorontoGuy2007
Jan 15, 2007, 2:41 AM
if i wasn't bisexual, i'm convinced i'd be a lesbian too!

DiamondDog
Jan 15, 2007, 3:20 AM
if i wasn't bisexual, i'm convinced i'd be a lesbian too!
heh.
that's interesting.
honestly, if I weren't bisexual I think I'd be homosexual.

tydwater51
Jan 15, 2007, 8:53 AM
Interesting comments. I, too, have thought I was probably a lesbian in another life.

AngelOfTheMystic
Jan 15, 2007, 9:03 AM
Intresting story...I'm not lesbian, but being with a girl is certinally great!

darkeyes
Jan 15, 2007, 4:15 PM
Intresting story...I'm not lesbian, but being with a girl is certinally great! And I for one wont argue wiv ya angel :bigrin:

Star Gazer
Jan 15, 2007, 5:50 PM
I do think I was a woman in a previous life.

Maybe that Is why I am bi.

izzfan
Jan 15, 2007, 11:33 PM
Lol, I definately think I am a combo of str8, gay and lesbian because when I'm feeling ultra-masculine then I'm mostly gay, when I'm average it can swing either way and when I'm feeling feminine/cross-dressed (I dont always feel feminine when I'm CDing lol) then I can be a 'lesbian' (Im physically male so it probably counts as heterosexual). So, very interesting post lol.... how u linked 'lesbian' and 'lisbon' I don't kno lol. Althouh I do kno someone from Luxemborg and I originally thought he was from Lisbon. So I'm guessing tht Lisbon is a very confusing place lol. (Btw, Lisbon isn't an island, its a city in Portugal lol, never been there though)

Izzfan :flag2:

canuckotter
Jan 16, 2007, 7:17 PM
I keep saying that I'm a lesbian trapped in a bisexual man's body. :bigrin: