PDA

View Full Version : Blowjob poll

altbinary
Jan 13, 2007, 2:29 PM
This is a two part question for males and females. Some may want to think about it before dashing off an answer.

If you like to suck cock, why do you like it?

If you don't like to suck, why not?

welickit
Jan 13, 2007, 4:24 PM
We both like it. Why? Because we both enjoy sex. But then we both enjoy eating pussy just as much. We do it together and that simply makes it all the more enjoyable.

TorontoGuy2007
Jan 13, 2007, 5:24 PM
never sucked one but can't wait to try it.

for me it's not so much a physical desire but just the fact that it is a very intimate and emotional thing to do with someone you love..

plus it will be my chance to finally explore my same sex curiousities, and i can find out for real as to exactly how much i really am physically and sexually interested in men..

innaminka
Jan 13, 2007, 5:53 PM
Exactly as "welickit" wrote - sucking is an intrinsic part of lovemaking. Yes, it can make your throat sore but its also pleasurable beacuse of the effect it has on him
Whether it continues to ejaculation is dependent on the circumstances. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Long Duck Dong
Jan 13, 2007, 6:02 PM
mmm i like the feeling of doing it........
but to me, its not about the sucking.....its about giving the person a unique experience

ambi53mm
Jan 13, 2007, 7:18 PM
As a bonerfied connoisseur of cock suckery I would have to a licken it to the enjoyment one derives from a fine cigar. Large or small, cut or uncut is of little consideration because each delicately and sensitively wrapped cylindrical morsel of man meat has it’s own unique and special aroma and flavor. Now take mine for instance. Sure you have a few that may find the 55 year old penis to be used and abused but let me tell you, if my penis could talk it’d be fluent in several different languages. It has explored the nooks and crannies of many cultures, and has logged more frequent flier miles than an international hard-drive salesman probing and caressing the latest software markets could imagine. Yes, as of late it’s become as reclusive as the Ivory- billed woodpecker, seldom seen but still talked about in some circles acquainted with fine dinning but these days it’s hard to even get a glimpse of a “ahem” photo.
Round these here parts there’s an ole question that goes…”Why does a dog lick his balls”? The answer as any ole dog will tell ya…Coz he can! When I was a younger man I could suck my own cock…now a days… this body might make it into that position but it more than likely won’t make it back. I’m content to lie on the porch and offer up mine for the mutual enjoyment I derive from a select few whose taste are reflective of my own.
….The enjoyment is in the giving and for someone as orally fixated as myself the enjoyment is also in the getting.. I drink,,.I smoke,,I talk…I suck….hmmm…somehow that last part doesn’t sound quite right…..

Ambi :)

durhamnckmr
Jan 13, 2007, 8:30 PM
I think oral sex is the ultimate expression of sexual intimacy....regardless of the gender giving or receiving.

snipped
Jan 13, 2007, 9:04 PM
What I want to know is, if you suck on it, why is it called a blow??job? :rolleyes:

mannysg
Jan 13, 2007, 9:27 PM
Interesting question, something that has never even crossed my mind.

I've only had the pleasure of doing it twice, but I did enjoy it! I suspect I would have enjoyed it more if the gentleman didn't have erectile dysfunction and had been able to get a full erection. Anyhow, why I liked it? Hell, I don't know! I'm a very oral person and I'm sure this has a lot to do with me enjoying it. I also like to do things for people to make them feel good, not just sexual things, but anything I can do to give a person joy is something that satisfies me. Again, I'm sure this plays a large part on why I enjoy it.

BarefootGrl
Jan 13, 2007, 9:42 PM
My husband's cock is the only one I've ever sucked but I love it, and here's why. Not only is it the most beautiful piece of meat I've ever seen, but being able to pleasure him in that way and show him how much he means to me and how much I love him. That's what it is for me, it's an amazing act of beautiful intimacy and love. It's probably the most intimate act I could ever engage in and I love to open myself up like that to him and show him, in the best way I can possibly think of, that he is my one and only.

Lorcan
Jan 14, 2007, 12:48 AM
the taste of precum turns me on. :tongue:

LoveLion
Jan 14, 2007, 1:19 AM
Who doesnt love to suck?!

The thing I like most is the guys reaction while Im doing it. I love to feel him throb in my mouth and watch his naked body squirm. I especially love it when he gets close to blowing.

One fantasy of mine I have not yet got to fufill, is to start sucking a guy when he is soft, feel him get hard in my mouth, finish him off, then keep sucking untill he is soft again.

bigregory
Jan 14, 2007, 2:14 AM
How could you not like it.
Just don't cum in my mouth. :tongue:

mannysg
Jan 14, 2007, 8:16 AM
Who doesnt love to suck?!

The thing I like most is the guys reaction while Im doing it. I love to feel him throb in my mouth and watch his naked body squirm. I especially love it when he gets close to blowing.

One fantasy of mine I have not yet got to fufill, is to start sucking a guy when he is soft, feel him get hard in my mouth, finish him off, then keep sucking untill he is soft again.

I agree, it would be fantastic to be able to do that.

izzfan
Jan 14, 2007, 10:44 AM
Strangely enough I seem to prefer giving blow jobs to recieving them [as long as ppl don't cum in my mouth], I don;t know exactly why but I guess it has something to do with the sensation of it and knowing that the other guy is probably enjoying it a lot. Its hard to describe, but giving blow jobs is pretty cool.

Izzfan :flag3:

Daviecurious
Jan 14, 2007, 12:19 PM
Whether giving or receiving, I view a blow job as a very intimate and trusting act between the two partners. A wonderful and pleasant (and fun) way to please and be pleased.

Herbwoman39
Jan 14, 2007, 12:39 PM
I've given a decent number when I was younger and those were okay. I did it mainly because I wanted to give my partner pleasure. It's only been since I've been married to hubby that it's gone from a chore to real enjoyment. I know him so well now that I can give him multiple orgasms. I know his breathing and body language well enough that I can bring him right up to the brink so that he orgasms without ejaculating.

For me, some of it is about control. I can be a bit of a Domme on occasion and I like knowing that with a single flick of the tongue I can send him over the edge, or hold him off for a few minutes more simply by backing off. I love knowing that I can do this for him. I love knowing that he'll be an inarticulate puddle of goo when I'm done with him :bigrin:

Now I've seen a few posts that some people don't like to swallow. There's a little secret to that. Just before he ejaculates, fill your mouth with saliva. It dilutes the flavor and texture making swallowing easier and a bit more palatable.

welickit
Jan 14, 2007, 1:22 PM
This may well open a Pandora's box....but...in our minds, a blow job isn't a blow job unless the person cums in your mouth. Otherwise you are just sucking cock. A blow job becomes a blow job when the person blows his load in your mouth. Otherwise it is a suck job. :2cents:

trip1
Jan 14, 2007, 1:40 PM
I agree... Feeling that spasm and hot thick cum shooting up your tongue makes it a blow job well done....

Philbert
Jan 14, 2007, 9:39 PM
i've given a couple and really enjoyed it, received a couple and enjoyed those just as much, but with all this talk about giving and receiving i think i'll be phoning a special friend of mine and see which i prefer more

Star Gazer
Jan 14, 2007, 9:54 PM
I enjoy sucking cock and having my cock sucked.

There is nothing like a great blow job.

I enjoy 69 too.

I love the taste of cum in my mouth.

The difference between like, love and lust

Like is a blow job
Love is swallowing
Lust is gargling

AngelOfTheMystic
Jan 15, 2007, 9:19 AM
I do enjoy giving oral but it depends on the person's diet on wether or not I swollow because if their diet is not right then they won't taste all that great :tong:

dtindh
Jan 15, 2007, 9:21 AM
I just love to provide pleasure and knowing that the other person is really getting a lot of pleasure from my mouth is great. The best part is when he cums in your mouth, the reward for a job well done. My favorites are when he hasn't cum in a while and it fills my mouth comletely with cum. I really don't understand the spitters; omce it is in your mouth you mught as well swallow.

biandu
Jan 15, 2007, 11:10 AM
btfw.. blowjob poll ............ love the play on words/meaning! ha.

yes i love to suck cock. why? because it just feels so fucking good on my tongue & in my mouth.. hand on the back of my head feeling a man quiver and shake and then melt woohoo!

and then getting the cum.. is quite yummy!

i love taking him from soft to hard to soft to hard again.. damn!

okay- you know i was thinking these sort of posts should be interactive..

ie: ask a question like this one..
and a beautiful cock- nuts full of cum -should pop out of the screen..and voila! your question would be answered physically... either the participant sucks it or not!

mmmm the possibilities... okay have to go interact with my clit - now. ttys.

yoyo4u
Jan 15, 2007, 1:15 PM
btfw.. blowjob poll ............ love the play on words/meaning! ha.

yes i love to suck cock. why? because it just feels so fucking good on my tongue & in my mouth.. hand on the back of my head feeling a man quiver and shake and then melt woohoo!

and then getting the cum.. is quite yummy!

i love taking him from soft to hard to soft to hard again.. damn!

okay- you know i was thinking these sort of posts should be interactive..

ie: ask a question like this one..
and a beautiful cock- nuts full of cum -should pop out of the screen..and voila! your question would be answered physically... either the participant sucks it or not!

mmmm the possibilities... okay have to go interact with my clit - now. ttys.

OK Girl!

Now you gave me the "STIFFY"

:tongue:

What the heck am I supposed to do now?

Speaking of interaction........

This traveling sales woman came up with this device she called "E-Hug", so when she is on the road, she can hug her son via the Internet. I can picture it as a device (like a pullover?) the little guy has to wear, with some motors and other mechanical components inside, and Mom manipulates it via keystrokes?

But, here is my idea of interaction (thanks for inciting the fire), based on hers.

I think of an electronic glove (or other body parts?) both of us has attached to our computers, you move your hand and my glove slides up and down on my side ... and you give me the E-Handjob of the century!!!!

Now I am a designer and a mechanical engineer with small scale, yet full fledged manufacturing capabilities. So if any of you are in the computer/software and/or in the money business and can gather some investors, we could get rich!!!!!

Thanks Girl!

You are fantastic!!!!

yoyo

DiamondDog
Jan 15, 2007, 1:26 PM
This may well open a Pandora's box....but...in our minds, a blow job isn't a blow job unless the person cums in your mouth. Otherwise you are just sucking cock. A blow job becomes a blow job when the person blows his load in your mouth. Otherwise it is a suck job. :2cents:

That's silly.
I don't understand why people split hairs like that.

biandu
Jan 15, 2007, 4:37 PM
OK Girl!

Now you gave me the "STIFFY"

:tongue:

What the heck am I supposed to do now?

Speaking of interaction........

This traveling sales woman came up with this device she called "E-Hug", so when she is on the road, she can hug her son via the Internet. I can picture it as a device (like a pullover?) the little guy has to wear, with some motors and other mechanical components inside, and Mom manipulates it via keystrokes?

But, here is my idea of interaction (thanks for inciting the fire), based on hers.

I think of an electronic glove (or other body parts?) both of us has attached to our computers, you move your hand and my glove slides up and down on my side ... and you give me the E-Handjob of the century!!!!

Now I am a designer and a mechanical engineer with small scale, yet full fledged manufacturing capabilities. So if any of you are in the computer/software and/or in the money business and can gather some investors, we could get rich!!!!!

Thanks Girl!

You are fantastic!!!!

yoyo

well baby-- i'll help you test em out.. and i want my 5%.
btw- one day we must take care of your stiffy.. wink!

tommyswing
Jan 15, 2007, 4:46 PM
I love the feeling of hardness and softness at the same time. As I suck it , it grows and gets fatter and starts to trob. To me the head is soft as velvet. I also love the effect of the guy when giving a good blowjob. In this case it's better to give than receive

Matelot21
Jan 15, 2007, 7:31 PM
What I want to know is, if you suck on it, why is it called a blow??job? :rolleyes:

Well as I understand it, it's called a blowjob because sometimes guys like to have air blown up into their bladder and then let the air come back out of the tip of their cocks like a kind of cockfart. Take it from me, it is a lovely sensation but medicos say not to do it because of the chance of infection in there. Regards, Matelot21

dundeebi_guy
Jan 15, 2007, 7:47 PM
Yeah I love giving (and receiving for that matter) blowjobs. I love the way a hard cock feels in my mouth, and I love receiving and swallowing a freshly-shot mouthful of cum.

NudeDen
Jan 16, 2007, 12:03 AM
I love to suck as well. I love giving pleasure, be it eating a pussy or sucking a dick, it turns me on so much to pleasure someone and get them off. Plus, a dick is a nice change from pussy every now and then. I love the way it feels in my mouth and on my lips and tounge. God, i'm getting hard just thinking about it!!! :male:

funphillybiguy4all
Jan 16, 2007, 12:15 AM
While i am more attracted to woman then guys. I love the feeling of hard dick in my mouth, and running my tongue over it sliding between my lips. It such a turn on. And then some hot cum at the end.. yum

rockstarvomit
Jan 16, 2007, 12:43 AM
I love sucking cock and I've never been able to really pin point why. I think maybe because I delight in getting others off, as it gets me off too. It's almost like I've accomplished something when I swallow. I haven't eaten pussy (yet!) but the thought of it gives me the same feeling. Whats strange is that the idea of receiving oral myself used to really turn me off but I'm more than open to the idea now. I think I owe this to merely being more comfortable with my sexuality.

biguy70360
Jan 17, 2007, 1:43 PM
I enjoy blowing a guy off, but have seldom had a cock explode in my mouth. I just enjoy the feeling of a hard throbbing cock in my mouth, sucking on his balls, fingering his ass. etc. Pre-cum turns me on also!

Danielle_T
Jan 17, 2007, 2:48 PM
Do i love to suck cock? Hell, does the Pope shit in the woods? oops, wait, i think i have that all wrong!

YES i love it.!!!!!

The first time i experienced it, i knew it was something i was going to like doing and, according to my first male lover "wow, you are a natural" (his words not mine).

Please don't get me wrong for one second, nothing...i repeat NOTHING will ever replace the woman (YES I SAID WOMAN) i am in love with and the fondness i have for her and her amazing body. I am not converting into a man only lover at all. I am Bi-Sexual and proud of it dammit.

Why do i like it? Hmmm? good question...maybe it's because it's taboo,or maybe it's the act of submissiveness to a man that i am interested in or maybe i like it just because i do and the new sensation it has become. Hard to describe really but the taste, the feeling and the fact that i can please another man in that way drives me absolutely mad. Also, the fact that i can do something that, until this point in my life i could only have done to me by a woman...hell yeah, i did learn something ;)

Another thing that i enjoy about it is that i am with a wonderful female partner/lover/soulmate that i can openly discuss these things with in and out of the bedroom and support as she supports me(she's Bi-Curious currently). That can only make us more interesting and much better lovers in the end.

Love and Peace....Dani

matterinhand
Jan 17, 2007, 3:39 PM
Well, to be honest, I like sucking, but don't often get very much out of being sucked.

CountryLover
Jan 17, 2007, 11:07 PM
I can have several orgasms by the time my hubby finally gives up his sweet cum. I LOVE giving him a good blowjob. It's sooo sexy, erotic, and he tastes soooo good.

bi-in-wausau2
Jan 18, 2007, 1:38 AM
its such an amazing texture of hard and soft. I love to take it all in because that is such an intimate act. I've felt a man get hard in my mouth and its just a cool sensation to know you are pleasuring some one that way. its great to be able to give pleasure thats so intence to some one.
perhaps I'm a little show off too because I've learned to control the gag reaction and accomodate a man to the base. there is nothing like feeling your member be enveloped into a warm wet mouth. any of those sex thearapists who say men can't tell the difference between a hand and mouth are either women ( NO OFFENSE ! you just don't have the same parts !) or never had a good BJ in the first place to know.

what I wish is that I could be with a partner who could enjoy finishing me orally. hate to say it but I think you can count both hands the number of times I've ever gotten to cum in some one's mouth, even though its so incredibly intense on every level.

Bi-in-wausau2 http://main.bisexual.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=39479#

AndrogynousLuv
Jan 18, 2007, 1:46 AM
mmmmmmmm yesssssss........sheer delight!

It is the greatest pleasure I enjoy with males. I love giving to some extent more so than receiving. Although when I am on the receiving end, I completely surrender.
I so much enjoy that ready to go hard cock that is anticipating sliding into my hot, wet, and waiting mouth.
But I am also quite familiar with bringing that soft cock to full erection and getting totally turned on to all the little nuances of spasms that occur as it expands to its fullest. And then when that final moment arrives feeling the head expand as the entire shaft stiffens and there is that fantastic delivery of hot wet essence there for the swallowing...well what's a person to do ....swallow baby!.....I then love to adjust to the moment again and if they'll stay put and allow it, suck so softly until what was once this intense hardness becomes this small limp morsel in my mouth again completely satiated...at least for a while. And if there are more waiting.....I am ready to take care of them all

To_by
Jan 18, 2007, 3:31 AM
Well as I understand it, it's called a blowjob because sometimes guys like to have air blown up into their bladder and then let the air come back out of the tip of their cocks like a kind of cockfart. Take it from me, it is a lovely sensation but medicos say not to do it because of the chance of infection in there. Regards, Matelot21

:cutelaugh Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha ! That's great ...!

swans
Jan 18, 2007, 9:26 AM
Certainly do!

I was just 15 years old and on a camping trip with my best mate when I first discovered just how good it was to have a big cock in my mouth. We both were very drunk and felt a little awkward over breakfast. But later we admitted that we both loved it so much that we should, if we felt the same, do it again the next night- We did!

We continue to meet up for "a few beers" and still enjoy sucking each other off- for old times sake. And its always that first time that we have in our minds.

What do I love about sucking cock?

First its the sight. I think the sight of a big swollen nob glistening on top of a thick hard shaft of meat pointing proud above two heavy shaved balls is such a turn on. And slowley putting it in your mouth is such an obvious thing to do.

Second the feel of it. The feeling of that swollen nob as it first nudges against my wet lips is so exciting. Then as I let it gently slide into my mouth I enjoy flicking my tongue across the slippy head knowing just how good it will feel for him. Which leads me on to:

what I love the best- 69.
It is so horny to spend a little while preparing, covering each other with baby oil, knowing that soon we will be locked together in perfect symmetry, with our mouths full of cock.

And if were lucky- which I have to say we usually are- we both finish by eagerly feeding on each others ejaculate!..

Sometimes we do not clean up straight away but rest a while covered in cum and sweat until we both become eroused again. And thats when we 69 each other again, faces wet with spent cum we start all over again.. thats a great turn on.

cchalmer
Jan 18, 2007, 11:21 AM
CL and I both love having a hard cock in our mouths. She gives such an amazing blow job that she will literally have me bouncing off the bed....or couch....or chair long before I cum. The few times that we've had another guy join us it was such an amazing feeling to share a hard cock with her...although I will admit to getting greedy sometimes. Oral both giving and receiving is fantastic and sometimes we don't even get around to fucking.....

:bounce:

rochester69ny
Jan 18, 2007, 2:58 PM
I enjoy sucking cock, although I haven't been with a guy since my wife and I got together. I made a stupid mistake shortly after we were together when someone she knew apparently knew the couple I had been playing with and told her I was bi. Afraid of losing my best friend, I told her I wasn't and that it was just a little expirementing while having a 3-way with the guys wife.

At the time I thought it was just a phase I was going through so I denied my bisexual feelings, but now realize that I am truly bisexual, and miss having m2m contact. If I tell her, I am afraid she won't understand and that I'd lose her.

Problem is now I find myself wanting to be with a guy again and to enjoy the feeling of a hard cock sliding in and out of my mouth. Sometimes I'd swallow, and sometimes I like to watch the guy shoot his load. I'm even curious about trying anal for the first time, but that's another topic...

:flag2:

woodmo1961
Jan 18, 2007, 9:17 PM
Sucking a cock is a wonderful thing feeling it geting harder and then the head swelling before release wow

genera101.2
Jan 20, 2007, 12:53 AM
i love sucking cock, especially to completion. i find it an extreme turn-on when i can suck him to completion. :flag2:

PolyScotty
Jan 27, 2007, 11:53 PM
I enjoy giving a blowjob because I love the feel of a cock in my hand and mouth and it makes me feel like I am giving him a speacial part of me that I am in control of. I like the taste of his cock and enjoy the reward too. especially love to keep giving him head after he cums and his knees buckle because the feeling is too intense , its then when i dont let up and drive him crazy in a good way.

Scott

isknswl
Jan 28, 2007, 9:47 AM
I love sucking and swallowing. I feel in control when I can bring a guy to a big orgasm and have him shoot his large hot load down my throat. I have sucked several hundred cocks in my life and never not swalloed. i don't think that cum tastes bad at all and usually don't notice the difference. however, when it comes to me I love a woman sucking my cock over a man.
If only women had a cock!!!

jem_is_bi
Jan 28, 2007, 10:40 AM
I have not experienced sex with a lot of men. But, I can describe giving and receiving a blowjob with/from my present partner. In one word: Wow!
In more words: My partner is big. I mean really big. My hand barely wraps around the shaft, (if I squeeze a little). I have not used a ruler to measure length. But, with my (4 inch in width) hand enclosing the base of his penis, there is at least another 5, maybe 6, inches of beautiful penis to behold. So, he fills me so completely when I get him in my mouth. Licking and rubbing my nose on the length of that shaft is like climbing a tall building.
From in front I cannot take in all 9+ inches, but I can concentrate on making him moan and go to the brink. Then, when we switch to doing 69, I have the right throat angle to get every last inch in me (until my nose is pressed into and between his balls). I cannot describe how incredible it feels to have is massive cock plunging back and forth that deep down my throat. When he begins to cum, I savor the taste of the first spurt, then, I take all of him, SO deep, as he stiffens, throbs, moans and spurts his load.
You can imagine my state of lust and excitement, as he sucks and licks my dick until I explode in his mouth. I feel lucky to have such oral experiences.

geshem
Jan 29, 2007, 12:15 PM
I like sucking cock. The reason why? I like how it feels in my mouth and the taste of the cock as well. Sucking and licking on that nice hard shaft, licking on the balls, ummm sucking cock.

I also like the taste of cumm.

mfanycomb
Jan 29, 2007, 2:12 PM
Well everyone seems to enjoy oral sex. Or at least anyone willing to post.

Danielle mentioned that she felt submissive while sucking. I can understand that. But think about it.

The giver of oral sex (fellatio or cunnilingus) is the active aggressive partner. There is nothing submissive about that. The giver has access to the most vulnerable parts of the reciever of oral sex. In the case of a bj a man is risking his manhood to the teeth of someone. Now that's trust!

I adore oral sex. Giving oral sex to someone really turns me on. It's the sensualist in me. If I turn them on, I get hot anticipating what is to come. Giving oral sex delays my own satisfaction, the anticipation of a kid waiting for XMas morning. Getting oral sex is often better than intercourse. At least w/ a bj your partner is a very active participant (as opposed to face f**king). I can't say that a high percentage of my intercourse partners were all that active. W/ a bj your partner has to be an active participant.

So let all get together & create a licking, lapping, lascivious lodge. :bigrin:

Cowan
Feb 4, 2007, 1:45 AM
This is a two part question for males and females. Some may want to think about it before dashing off an answer.

If you like to suck cock, why do you like it?

If you don't like to suck, why not?
yes love it, when I have a nice cock in my mouth I'm in bliss :tongue: