PDA

View Full Version : creative sexual role playing

Long Duck Dong
Jan 9, 2007, 4:20 AM
lol... apart from wanking... this has to rate amongst one of the most fun things that i do....lol... in and out of the bedroom

but what exactly is creative sexual roleplaying....lol

well sadly its not using nurses outfits or maids uniforms.....sure you can use sex toys.... but CSR, is about breaking the sexual mould and image.....

we know that males and females are pretty different...and yeah.... making love with them is different.....but CSR blurs the lines in the middle of sexual passion
... thats about the time that ya logical thinking is sitting in the corner having a quick tug, and you can then create damm near anything you want, and add it to the sexual mix

now the secret is the sexual energy.... thats when the room disappears, ya minds screwed... and you are banging like a shithouse door in the wind... and right about that point, you can change roles without changing anything..... the power of hypnotherapy uses the same principals.....

its a bit like a lady in bed....you wish that she would grab ya head, grip ya shoulders tight, and beg you to bang her pussy til the fur falls off.....and she never does
3 nights later... you are banging a males ass so hard that his eyeballs are being popped outta his head... he grabs ya head, grips ya shoulders and begs you to ram her pussy til all the fur drops off......

believe me, you are so lost in the moment that you could be banging a blow up doll and the effect is still the same...your mind clicks over to you fucking a female and triggers the male fucking female role in ya mind....talk about fulfilling a fantasy lol

the trouble with CSR is that most guys will not do it....and a lot of females are the same......

taking the *image * of the opposite sex and playing it as ya own, is a incredible experience...and i often suggest it to people,... only to be laughed at.....

but imagine, ladies, laying on a bed, ya eyes shut, a lady dealing to you with a dildo, as she pulls ya legs up, saying in a deep voice how she is getting close to cumming in you, and filling ya pussy with enuf love spunk to drown the bed......

or she may even be Role playing her fantasy as a male fucking you senseless....and thats where you need to reinforce that image... and bring it to life... telling her how you are gonna lick her balls clean afterwards and suck that cock until he comes in ya mouth..... yea yeah, its two females.... but this is about role playing, ya knob...

crossdressing is a way of doing it..... but most people don't play the role of the clothing....i have done it..... a few times..... ok a few more times..... AL RIGHT...... I feel it interesting and I do it a lot......

I don't need the padding bra etc.......i recreate the female * role * in my head and replay it thru my actions....but i void the male aspect of myself.... so I don't get erect....but i play the role of the female.....

chatroom situations are good for that....i make sure that people know i am a male..... but i will role play a female / male / trans / bi / straight / gay / les / hermaphodite....and before you laugh at me... what does a actor do ???.... well apart from earning 20 million a movie ya smart ass..... they role play..... but in most cases they * live * the role.... and so it becomes believable...

that is your job in the bed or out of the bedroom...

and before you tell me you are no good.... how many of you * role play * as a straight person around ya friends and family... and they believe it...... right, now tell me you can't role play......

imagine laying in bed, on top of ya male partner....riding their cock deep inside, feeling the thrusting, hard up into your pussy / ass.....and you know that they love doing the same to the opposite sex to you.....then role play that....gasp and groan about how you love that feel of that cock in your ass / pussy....

now before you talk about a female not being able to do it cos she has tits..... I had a lady with the same trouble when she tried it... so i gave her a hint..... 4 days later.... he tried giving me a black eye... and failed miserably....cos he had revealed to his wife in the middle of sex, one of his hidden fantasies....grins...... and what was it i told her....... lol i told her a she male has tits and a cock.....lol..... and in the middle of sex, she mounted his cock, riding it...and starting whispering about taking his cock in her ass, as he groped her tits.... and how once he had fucked her ass, she was gonna slide her own hard cock into his ass...... lol ....he got so carried away that he whispered how they can't let the wife know lol...... oh role playing is a dual edged sword lol

now some people in bisexual.com has admitted to / confessed to enjoying they wives fucking them with dildoes.... I think thats awesome....it goes to show that it can be a awesome experience...and i envy them.....and it gives them people a chance to take role reversal to a new levels.....
the wife could be fucking her female lover in the pussy or being a male fucking her hubby...or the buby can be getting fucking by his wife, or a shemale, or a feminine guy.... the options are endless

one thing that amuses me... is males, mainly... that can't drop the male image thing....and i have stuck a number of them that are caught up in the male image trap....
what is it ??? simple you are concerned with being the male.... and being seen as the male......now.... 90% of their sexual experiences are gonna happen in the bedroom... with one person..... and well.... excuse me.... but who the hell is gonna give a shit if the male drops the male image in the bedroom.....lol..... its totally private... ya partner knows that you are a male...is a few minutes outta ya life gonna hurt ???? sadly for the ladies .... in a lot of cases, it hurts the male... cos hes a male..... piss poor excuse if you ask me.... lol

so have a go.... be daring... be wild... and for a few minutes in ya life, walk in a new pair of shoes....and enjoy the experience lol

Herbwoman39
Jan 9, 2007, 3:47 PM
Excellent article LDD! :bigrin:

Hubby and I have been playing with what we call gender fluidity for about a year now. We have found spots on each other's bodies that correspond to the opposite gender's genitalia. And OMG what a BLAST it is! It's so freeing to slip into a different role and take charge.

Some nights he'll "blow" me and then ride my "cock" (no dildo involved, just, thrusting and grinding) and I cum just as much as HE does!

It's just a matter of letting go and trusting that you're not going insane, etc.

I still think the world would be a better place if we all could understand the other gender on such an intimate level more often.