PDA

View Full Version : lotions, potions, lubes and others....

mrandmrs
Jan 9, 2007, 12:08 AM
Just wondering what everyone else uses for sexual enhancement...we use KY Warming for massage/toy play....Astroglide for anal, and good old fashioned baby oil for mutual masterbation....What's preferable to you? Just curious is all... :wacko:

codybear3
Jan 9, 2007, 1:54 AM
KY Warming for massage/toy play....Astroglide/anal-eze for anal, and good old fashioned baby oil for mutual masterbation are good products...

But also remember to use pure Petroleum Jelly when engaged in a hot love making session with your partner/partners...Its easy to use...Just smear some on the door-knob of the bedroom so that the kids can't get in... :rolleyes: :paw: :paw:

Spicy
Jan 10, 2007, 5:01 PM
When we masturbate each other we use our own juices. I masturbate her slowly spreading her juice all over her.When she masturbates me slowly she spreads my cum all over my cock and balls making it very slipery, its great. This goes on till we both cum, and when we finally do, its great! Try this and let me know what you think.

Spicy

smokey
Jan 11, 2007, 7:34 AM
I am a big fan of coconut oil.

DiamondDog
Jan 11, 2007, 2:48 PM
I normally don't use lubes to j/o with as there's no need to; but spit and real aloe are nice and I've used wet light on guys and gun oil brand lube is OK too.

TorontoGuy2007
Jan 11, 2007, 3:38 PM
only ever used vaseline, or hand cream.. will use my own cum sometimes when i am horny enough to want seconds right away! hehe..

i've heard about these "warming" creams.. do they really work? i wanna try them but they seem to be kinda pricey to buy..

innaminka
Jan 11, 2007, 4:30 PM
I am a big fan of coconut oil.

Oh, yes - its such a lovely, natural perfume.
Every time I go to Fiji, I get some. Its wonderful for both massages and mutual masturbation.

As far as lubes go - I find I don't need it!!!!! :nrrdgrrl: (Inna blushes) I've always found I give the word "sloppy" a new meaning. (Blushes again)

And when the botty comes into play :yikes2: ...... That coconut oil works fine or just the old faithful KY.

littlerayofsunshine
Jan 11, 2007, 5:39 PM
As far as lubes go - I find I don't need it!!!!! :nrrdgrrl: (Inna blushes) I've always found I give the word "sloppy" a new meaning. (Blushes again)

:drool: *drools*

lol. Sorry couldn't help myself :tong:

As for lube. When I give hubby anal we use either KY or *ass*troglide. I only masturbate during or right after sex and use mine or hubby's juices as lube. Cum makes the best lube for me :bigrin: