PDA

View Full Version : New here...

Kathy&Daniel
Jan 7, 2007, 11:47 PM
Hi everyone. I thought I'd pop in and introduce myself. My name is Kathy, and I am very Bi. My husbands name is Daniel and he is very straight.

We've been married for almost 10 years. My dear hubby is very understanding of my desire to be with women. He says that I'm a lesbian who just happens to be married to a man.

We have engaged in threesomes :three: on several occasions since we got married. Now that our children are getting older we have to be much more discreet. Because of this, it has been a LONG time since we've shared our bed with anyone else. :(

Anyway, thats our story.

TorontoGuy2007
Jan 8, 2007, 12:23 AM
glad you found this site. hope you enjoy it here... lots of amazing threads with lots of great stories. i haven't been here very long but i feel like i know everyone as if they were all my best friends.. lots of very open and honest accounts of bisexual life on here..

Long Duck Dong
Jan 8, 2007, 4:39 AM
hugs ya kathy and daniel...lol welcome to bisexual.com....

lol....this site is home to many of us... i am sure some members log in and never leave...lol....

in the chatroom... you will find some of the most amazing straight, bi, gay, les, trans and curious people on earth.....people that i have come to love and trust as my own family..lol.... its impossible to find a better bunch of friends, helpers, teachers and huggers anywhere else in the world....

call in any time.....and get hugged to death lol

meteast chick
Jan 8, 2007, 11:04 AM
Welcome Kathy (& Daniel)!

Damn, if only my husband could have done that, we'd still be married!!!

Life goes on,

welcome to BiCom!
luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxo
meteast

Herbwoman39
Jan 8, 2007, 2:21 PM
Hello to you both!

Your situation is almost the same as mine. My husband is very straight and I'm quite the Bi chick. We'll have been married 9 years in April, together for 10. Difference is we've never had a threesome together :)

LDD was right. You'll find some amazing people here. Welcome to what may well become your new family :)

Azrael
Jan 8, 2007, 2:41 PM
Welcome to the family. I'm Tom, one of the younger people here (24). I'm sure you'll find this group stimulating as well as immensely supportive. Have yourself some fun!

littlerayofsunshine
Jan 8, 2007, 2:51 PM
Welcome to the site :) Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Lots of great people and information to share. Take care and see ya'll around.

Havesomefun
Jan 8, 2007, 6:21 PM
Hi Guys,

Great to have you part of the group! I am new here as well. In fact you are my first reply....I have learned a lot in a very short period of time, and have had a few very supportive replies to my first post!

Well, talk to you later!

AngelOfTheMystic
Jan 8, 2007, 6:57 PM
Welcome to this wonderful place! I hope that you and your hubby find what you are looking for. I know that you will enjoy it here everyone here is so nice and easy to talk to. I know that you like it here, and I hope that we get the chance to chat sometime!

arana
Jan 8, 2007, 8:53 PM
Welcome to the group! I do hope you enjoy it here and meet some new friends along the way!

darkeyes
Jan 8, 2007, 8:59 PM
Welcome to the group! I do hope you enjoy it here and meet some new friends along the way!

How can they not wen we r here an so many otha luvly peeps Rana? :)

BarefootGuy
Jan 8, 2007, 9:06 PM
Hi Kathy! My name is Brandon, and my wife Shaina and I are new here too! We've known each other for many years, and have been married only 10 1/2 months, but what a ride it has been so far... we're madly in love and have a fantastic sex life...

Both of us have bisexual tendencies and fantasies, but have not acted on them yet. We are interested in learning about how couple in our position can approach our bisexuality - making sure we are ultimately comfortable with knowing the desires of the other, being able to maintain this incredible bond we have, and perhaps acting on some of those desires.

We hope to meet others we can relate to and learn from, and look forward to spending a lot of time here...

kitten
Jan 8, 2007, 9:59 PM
Welcome!

kitten
Jan 8, 2007, 10:03 PM
try again...lol
Welcome and hugs! I am a bi woman with a very supportive straight husband. We have also engaged in some extra activity over the years and found it to be fun and rewarding. We have been married 25 years. Even though I have only been registered here for about a month, I have already found friends, family and even a couple of mentors that have given me guidance in so many ways.