PDA

View Full Version : New Pics

Herbwoman39
Jan 3, 2007, 8:00 PM
As per advice from another thread I added some new photos to my profile. Come take a look and tell me what you think!

mannysg
Jan 3, 2007, 9:10 PM
Excellent! Very sexy. :)

arana
Jan 3, 2007, 10:38 PM
Very cool Herb! And pooh too! lol

codybear3
Jan 3, 2007, 11:01 PM
Well done, herbwoman... :paw: :paw:

To_by
Jan 4, 2007, 1:15 AM
Something about the way you look in that boa reminds me of the late Janis Joplin.
Pretty pictures Herbwoman. Love to see more... :stoned:

twodelta
Jan 4, 2007, 12:34 PM
Hey Herbwoman - You have a beautiful smile!! The pics really show Your playfulness, can't imagine that anyone wouldn't like them! I especially liked You with Pooh Bear. Nice to see adults that can let there inner child out every now and then - Dave

Flounder1967
Jan 4, 2007, 6:41 PM
They look great

bhg08054
Jan 4, 2007, 6:50 PM
As per advice from another thread I added some new photos to my profile. Come take a look and tell me what you think!
Wonderful!

If I were a woman in FL, I'd by sending you a PM right about now....

pasco_lol_cpl
Jan 4, 2007, 10:24 PM
I like them a lot. They are very tasteful while at the same time expressing an idea of fun, spontaneity, and frivolity.

kitten
Jan 4, 2007, 10:33 PM
Love your new pics! Thanks for sharing!

meteast chick
Jan 4, 2007, 10:39 PM
To thine ownself be true!

For certain, that's you!

You are showing your romantic, sexy and playful side all at once, in no time you'll no longer be a bi-virgin, I'll tell you that much!

luv and kisses,
xoxoxoxoxoxo
meteast

photogr
Jan 5, 2007, 6:13 AM
Dear Herbwoman, I've read many of your posts and I've always kinda liked you and this is why I am replying to your request. You are asking for comment on your photographs but first of all do you like them? Is this how you want to be seen? If it is then fine, nothing more to say.

The holiday shots are ok, this is what people snap on holiday, cartoon characters show a fun side to you. They are of no artistic merit but then they weren't meant to be. Of the others, one is out of focus but with a sharp messy background, bin it. It does nothing for you. In fact bin any out of focus shot. Of the rest I will say, good idea but needs working on. The backgrounds need a little tidying up (don't have anything in the background that isn't meant to be there). e.g. loose cables, clothes hanging up, in fact anything that takes the eye from the subject 'you'. On board camera strobe/flash is not a good idea for portraits it's too harsh and unflattering. See the effect of the shine on your face. Your skin looks greasy and sweaty(ugh!) Not you but the effect.

To correct these things you could do most in a photo editing program but if I were you I would re-shoot. This is what I recommend. I guess you are not a lady that uses a great deal of cosmetics but I think a little would go a long way. All used a little stronger than you would normally wear. Lips, lipstick slightly darker, eyes again, a little color here. foundation would be good but certainly powder to counteract any 'shine' and a little blusher to put color into your cheeks. I would add a warm up camera effect to counter your pale skin tone. And finally a black boa (not white, as that tone makes things worse) and some jewellery.
I would also like to see some different shots of you perhaps wearing a dress at least something a little glam.

To sum it up think glam.

This is only my opinion, take it or leave it dear Herbwoman it was meant to be constructive.