PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one?

LoveLion
Jan 3, 2007, 1:40 AM
I was just browsing through threads and profiles and I see that alot of people who are looking to meet people are either couples looking for 1 more, a single looking for couples to meet or someone looking for a member of the same sex. Iv heard a fair bit about people who have hooked up with members of the same sex on this site and people who have set up 3somes on this site. My question is has anyone ever met someone of the opposite sex and met for an sexual encounter or started a relationship form this site. Its Bisexual.com, but when it comes to hook-ups it seems more like people are only looking for same sex or 3some hook ups. Personally, I am looking to meet a single person (not really into the 3some thing... yet at least) or either gender that I have might have a connection with. Am I an anomaly on the site?

kitten
Jan 3, 2007, 7:38 AM
You are not alone. I am looking for friendship and experience from either gender. I have noticed the threesome-thing here, but being fairly new didn't know if that was the norm. I truly find pleasure with both genders. I came to this site to unlimit myself and that may be the starting point for others who are seeking to fulfill a fantasy or satisfy curiosity - a 3some.
Just my thoughts, anyway.

twodelta
Jan 3, 2007, 11:39 AM
Maybe one reason for this is that swinger sites are not always Bi-friendly. Alot of guys who will tell You that they are Bi, really aren't. They are just saying what they think You want to hear for the chance of scoring with the wife. At least on this site, You'd have to think that the guys who claim to be Bi really are. It's really hard for me to say that for sure though, because that's not the main reason we are here. We are here primarily to be part of the community, not to find people to meet with. We have met with one guy from here and he was genuine. - Dave :2cents:

yoyo4u
Jan 3, 2007, 1:10 PM
I don't think you are alone, especially not in your own age group!

On the other hand me, for example, I've flirted my way through most of my life (yes, even during my marriage!), had plenty of experience.......with women and I love them!
My primary reason to come here was to find and meet couples to engage in sexual activities as I enjoy sex with both gender.
I suspected since joining, and lately I'm convinced that here are more guys looking for guys, then you'd want to believe.

I have nothing against gays. In fact I believe that to be bisexual one must be gay to some degree, however, and perhaps because of it, this site could easily become playground for gays.
I am not interested in meeting them, so I took down my details, still come here several times a day, read select topics and be on my way.

And now I am wondering........Am I the only one?

yoyo

TorontoGuy2007
Jan 4, 2007, 5:26 PM
you're not the only one.. i'm here just to make friends and learn more about myself and others.. i'm certainly not here to find threesomes, nor am i here to help someone cheat on their spouse by being with me.

seems to be lots of sex-craving folks on here.. which is fine, but it certainly doesn't help fight the sterotype that bisexuals are only looking for sex with everyone they can get it from..

Long Duck Dong
Jan 4, 2007, 6:00 PM
i have never noticed..... lol

i am here to make friends and learn about others and how they deal with things in different parts of the world...lol that and share my knowledge, wisdom and odd sense of humour..lol

i do find in the chat room that I get hit on by a lot of guys wanting cyber...lol

ambi53mm
Jan 5, 2007, 3:14 AM
It's a very diverse community with a population that would be equivalent to perhaps a small city or town but geographically it’s spread out all over the world. It takes almost 9 hours to get from one end of my state to the other in one direction and depending on location, anywhere from 3 to 9 hours in the other direction. Two ingredients that would be extremely conducive to forming any “real time relationship” would be time and space. Factor in attraction, compatibility, proximity, availability, and all the other ingredients to finding that special connection… and I think it becomes a numbers game with the odds somewhat stacked against us….however….it does offer probable hope in an atmosphere conducive to growth with at least the remote chance that fate can factor in as well…we all seek something…and sometimes that something turns out to be a someone… I don’t think it’s a question of being alone….but sometimes maybe a matter of being lonely.

Ambi :)