PDA

View Full Version : has anybody ever...

smoothbisexual
Jan 2, 2007, 11:44 AM
been with a transexual or been interested in the thought of being with on?

just curious on how that works?

Herbwoman39
Jan 2, 2007, 12:54 PM
I've had fantasies about being with a M to F transexual. The thought of a beautiful woman with a penis really does something for me. In all honesty, however, I don't know that i would ever actually act on said fantasy if given the opportunity.

Bighead
Jan 2, 2007, 1:49 PM
I always think about them! That is what got me turned on to the curiosity of orally pleasing - a cock lol! Check a couple of the girls in my profile - there really are some very very pretty transsexuals out there!! Hung too!!!

warmpuppy
Jan 2, 2007, 2:35 PM
My first experience involved a she-male in Thailand. I was watching an AF buddy getting sucked by the she-male, and the sight was overwhelming. I became bi that night, kissing and sucking off both of them.

DiamondDog
Jan 2, 2007, 3:20 PM
yes.
mostly FTM (like the handsome Buck Angel) but a few MTF have turned my head as well.

willnwalt
Jan 2, 2007, 3:40 PM
I was with one and she was the hotest black woman ever!!! I am a white man who gets all worked up over black beauties, and being a do 'em all scorpio I coould not pass up on Tthe Lady Elain Peacock's offer. Lookslike actslike tasteslike, IISS

MarieDelta
Jan 2, 2007, 9:07 PM
For those of you who are interested in further information on dating a transperson see this article by noted therapist Gianna E Isreal:
http://www.firelily.com/gender/gianna/men.who.love.ts.html

and these article(s) from Renee Reyes:

http://www.reneereyes.com/Webdocs/mtintro.html

Above all remember that respect and love get you further than treating people like objects.

Take Care :)

lookngnotsure
Jan 2, 2007, 9:48 PM
a beautiful tran would be wonderful. i think about it often! no idea how to meet such a lovely creature

JrzGuy3
Jan 3, 2007, 12:45 AM
I'm a MtF.

Then again, I've never been touched by a knife so you'd never know.

dundeebi_guy
Jan 3, 2007, 10:29 AM
I've never been with a transgendered person, but I'd certainly be open to it. And I'd be lying if I said I didn't find the idea appealing. :)

mcliff128
Jan 3, 2007, 12:13 PM
I would love to be with a transexual, as long as her/his penis is fully functional.

djb1981
Jan 3, 2007, 2:17 PM
Had fun with a Japanese MTF....was the hottest experience of my life! My bi side is pretty much sexual only (I can't contemplate a long term bf or full out loving a guy), so a woman with a penis is right up my..um..road. :tong:

ScifiBiJen
Jan 4, 2007, 12:16 AM
MarieDelta

I have serious issue with the Renee Reyes link you posted. Have you read her site before? She seems to have a lot of bias against FTM people and those who date them.

From the Admirers: Ladies First section "Answer me this: Can you think of ANY man that would remain committed to his female partner after she decided to cut-off her breasts, close-up her vagina, construct a penis from borrowed tissue - and consume enough testosterone to become a hairy-bodied male?
Me either. "

She seems to assume all of her audience, and all of the people dating trans people are straight (though I see One article about lesbians).

Let me know if you have any BETTER links (think about who's reading here) and I'll post any if I find them

Avocado
Jan 4, 2007, 2:42 PM
I find more mtf's attractive than I do men. I don't know about ftm's as photos of them are so hard to come by.

open2both
Jan 4, 2007, 4:45 PM
OF COURSE!
I'm in Los Angeles and fortunately we have an abundance of the lovely creatures and for me, having a wonderful shemale for a wife would be the perfect "fit" for my bisexual needs. :flag4:

MarieDelta
Jan 5, 2007, 8:28 AM
Hi ScifiBiJen,

I understand what you are saying.

Remember too though, it has only come to pass in the last few years that FtMs have become more 'out' about their status.

I've only ever heard of one couple where the female bodied person was an FTM, and the other was a male. I don't think he was going to stay with her but, I can't remember at the moment. Not that it matters anyway.

Anyway, if you can find any information please let me know, I'd rather post things that are more open for everyone.

Peace & respect,

Marie :flag1:

bi4us
Jan 5, 2007, 12:40 PM
Yes, Wife and I have been with a beautiful ts. It was amazing! Don't know if this is the place to post details so if you would like to know more, feel free to contact us.
Thanks, ;)

AngelOfTheMystic
Jan 5, 2007, 4:25 PM
I have never thought about being with a transexual. Oddly enough it has never crossed my mind. I wouldn't rule out trying it once though!

happyjoe68
Jan 5, 2007, 4:52 PM
Generally no, but there are 1 or 2 that are just hot ...

I love the ideas of androgyny, drag kings and "genderfuck", so I'm open to the idea. Like a lot of bisexuals, I'm drawn to the idea of ambiguity, not only in the obvious bisexual sense, but in the philosophical sense as well

rayosytruenos
Jan 6, 2007, 6:08 AM
been with a transexual or been interested in the thought of being with on?

just curious on how that works? I was not that interested as I had been with guys and girls, but a couple of weeks ago while on holidays, I went cruising to my favourite park, and I saw two couples, one of which seemed to be a heterosexual couple kissing but not being very exhibitionist or inviting and another one which I was not sure if what it seemed a woman was really a woman or a transexual, nor what they wanted...

After they passed me a couple of times and spoke to another guy, I thought that the "woman" should be a transexual, but apart from directing me some looks and comments between them that I couldn't hear, I was not sure what they wanted, so I moved to another place, but not long after, they moved closer and stood on some stairs looking at me, so I decided finally to move closer to them and I asked them what they were looking/expecting to find.

The male part of what I thought was a couple was too feminine for me and I found his conversation a bit offensive when I told them that I bedded also women. Finally the male part of the couple said he was going for a walk and then I could speak alone to the "woman". "She" was very smartly dressed, very feminine in her attire, wore make-up, but you could guess by "her" voice that "she" must be a "he".

I found myself nervous, and I told "her" so, that I didn't know what "she" wanted or what to expect, but then "she" asked me if I wanted to see "her" tits, I eagerly answered yes, so "she" lowered "her" beautiful dress on one side showing one of "her" wonderful tits, I quickly touched it, grabbed it, kissed it and played with it, and went for the other one.

They were really beautiful and I was really turned on, so I asked "her" if we could go to a bit more secluded place, instead of just there in the middle of some stairs in the center of the park standing, she nodded and I guided "her" to a big circle of concrete benches surrounded by bushes and plants.

I was playing with those magnificent tits for long long time, only getting some rest while "she" sucked my dick for long periods of time, alternating between these two actions. "She" got so excited that "she" looked for his dick, which had some trouble to take it out, having very nice panties, dress and other stuff, keeping his jewels hidden, but I was surprised when he took it out. He was well endowed, maybe not huge, but thick.

Anyway, we couldn't go on with our enjoyment as 3 drunk male teenagers came into the circle of benches, not noticing we were really close to them, (we were in the shadows) but it was enough to make us feel uncomfortable and arrange our clothes and move away from there. I had no place, neither she/he, so I walked her/him out of the park and said good-bye.

It has been my one and only sex interaction with a transexual, but it has left me with a desire for more.

All the best,

ray

izzfan
Jan 6, 2007, 11:58 AM
Never been with a TS yet although it does sound quite interesting and certainly something I would like to try.

Izzfan

Bighead
Jan 6, 2007, 9:54 PM
Yes, Wife and I have been with a beautiful ts. It was amazing! Don't know if this is the place to post details so if you would like to know more, feel free to contact us.
Thanks, ;)

Personally I would love to hear those details!

Likefun
Apr 14, 2007, 5:12 AM
Definatly something I'd like to try

Solomon
Apr 14, 2007, 5:17 AM
definately as long as there's an attraction in the heart, and a mutual respect it could be a fantasy cum true!

onewhocares
Apr 14, 2007, 9:15 AM
Hello All,

I happen to be writing this from Philadelphia where I am attending a Transgendered Conference with a TG friend. I have met some of the most wonderful, smart, beautiful and genuine people, be they male to female or female to male. I am priveledged to be in their company. From a sexual standpoint, were I a female who was attracted to other woman, oh my what an extraordinary selection of beautiful woman...lots of tall ones too, which is a plus for me. The men are cute too.

Belle

superyumboi
Apr 14, 2007, 10:16 AM
i've been with more ts/tv than anything else.

though nothing appeals to me more a voluptuous GG(genetic girl) with stunning natural beauty, the ts/tv appeal is undenyable. intoxicating.

plus most of my ts/tv friends can actually hang with me on the dance floor! :bigrin:

TaylorMade
Apr 14, 2007, 11:35 AM
I am generally not attracted to transgendered people, but I know I've had crushes on them.

One was close to my age (I was 18, she was 20). She was funny and approachable and very open. I would have probably tried to make a go of a relationship, but we were far from one another. I had a "white knight" complex,wanting to save her from backwards Alabama.

One was much older (late 40's), but she was such a strong person and full of wisdom that I really wanted to be with her for what she couldteach me.

I guess in the case of my relations with the transgendered, it's the actual person I really want to be with.

*Taylor*

lilbitsva
Apr 14, 2007, 11:42 AM
My thoughts about it is that i have seen a few people that are transgendered people but i mean i dont' know if could do something like that. But i mean it's to everyone what they like. i really dont know what to say. lil bit

TashaSW
Apr 14, 2007, 12:54 PM
Ive been with a FTM Transexual who was a great kisser by the way :)
But being 8 years older than me, our interests and things in life just went to different directions and we grew apart. We dated for 6 or 7 months :)

Tasha

Joe4bimmf
Dec 23, 2008, 5:16 AM
The thought of being witha sexy TV is a big turnon for me, but she would have to be smooth and fem. CD's just doesn't do it for me.

drawingboard3
Dec 23, 2008, 7:59 AM
I dated a beautiful asian one for a short time and have also had experiences with others. The experiences were definitely different, but fun and enjoyable nonetheless. I'd do it again - no question!

Isaac Steel
Dec 23, 2008, 11:21 AM
Without a doubt having an experience with a transgender person is one of my fantasies. I hope one day to make it a reality. Like many men it is the attraction to transgener people that made me realize I am bisexual.

Argent 11
Dec 23, 2008, 12:25 PM
I would love to be involved with a "very special woman" such as Bianca Freire ;)

ris19
Dec 23, 2008, 1:47 PM
Honestly. Just last week i started getting interested with people that are transgendered. I never really thought of them to much. But now I think of it often and like them.

Cherokee_Mountaincat
Dec 23, 2008, 3:02 PM
I know of one that I'd personally pounce on and ravish in a heartbeat! One that's beautiful inside And outside..:} Cant ya'll guess who this beautiful Lady is? lol
Naughty Cat

isitniceenuf
Jan 3, 2009, 10:39 AM
I always think about them! That is what got me turned on to the curiosity of orally pleasing - a cock lol! Check a couple of the girls in my profile - there really are some very very pretty transsexuals out there!! Hung too!!!

that 4th pic is yummmmmmmmy!!!!!!!! i think i would like 2 b w/a FtM but which ever that 4th pic is i would like 2 b with!:tongue:

Agoofball
Jan 3, 2009, 4:49 PM
I have wanted and fantasized and dreamed of having one as my dominating lover for years now..... I would love to have her rubbing her chest against my back while pumping a load into my bottom!! :bibounce: INTENSE!!! :bigrin: