PDA

View Full Version : Anal Masturbation

Oh Yeah
Dec 31, 2006, 2:27 AM
I'm curious as to people's expierences and how often it is a part of their life. I quiet enjoy it. IMO it makes the orgasm much more enjoyable.

LoveLion
Dec 31, 2006, 3:17 AM
I have only done it a few times. Maybe once every couple months. I only do it when I have the time, the freedom, and an very very horny. When I do, I find it very arousing. I love the feeling and the orgasm is so much more intense.

newbie40
Dec 31, 2006, 3:49 AM
I do it several times a week to various degrees. Sometimes it is just playing with the shower head (small insertable type) and sometimes it is full toy insertion. Either way it is quite pleasurable and exciting. Have fun! :tongue:

wss30152
Dec 31, 2006, 6:38 AM
It is great, cum like crazy!

mcliff128
Dec 31, 2006, 7:05 AM
I love it. Whether I use my fingers or a anal toy, it really gets me off.

tydwater51
Dec 31, 2006, 8:59 AM
I do it frequently, usually with a small plug or a small dildo. It definitely enhances orgasms.

BI-FREE
Dec 31, 2006, 9:01 AM
While I don't do anal masturbation on a regular basis, I will say that it is one of the more pleasurable things a guy can do to himself. Many guys don't know this, but the male g-spot is in the anus, so we can likely derive more pleasure there than any other place. In addition, for those of you who have not gotten to experience an anal orgasm, it does exist. I had no clue until several years ago, my wife used her vibrator in my ass. The sensations went from really good to unbelievable and before I knew it my ass was tensing and quivering like an orgasm, only this one was separate from my penis and no cum was ejaculated from my penis. Instead I had a 3 or 4 minute orgasm, completely in my ass that would have been longer had I not made my wife take the vibrator from my ass. So, for those of you who have not tried it, go get yourself lubed up and give it a try. Our anus is our way to sexual liberation!! :bigrin:

TorontoGuy2007
Dec 31, 2006, 11:05 AM
i just started doing it recently.. now i rarely masturbate without a vibrator up my butt. love the feeling of being stumilate don multiple places at once..

FlaSmoothie
Dec 31, 2006, 4:14 PM
It is a hugely intense sensation which I enjoy on a regular basis, and have for many years. Recommend a vibrating penis, as life-like as possible, and lots of lube. Spend money on the good ones and enjoy! Your climaxes will be far more entense than ever, and you can control the timing with the remote control. Terrific subsitute when the real thing is not handy.

ENJOY! ;)

Biboz49
Jan 1, 2007, 9:54 AM
I absolutely love it and stimulate my ass almost all the time I masturbate, which is a few times a day. I like to use a lube and my fingers mostly. I also use a vibrator that has a small tip and has very intense vibrations that never fails to leave me in spasms. But the best is when my fiance lubes and strokes my ass with her fingers as I masturbate. These are the most intense orgasms. When she continues to play with my ass after I cum it just prolongs the orgasm - indescribable! :drool: At one time I had a gf that loved to watch me stroke my cock while she rimmed me. That was very intense too.

phxguy
Jan 1, 2007, 12:17 PM
I've used fingers, dildos and vibrators in my ass for years trying to have the elusive "anal orgasm", have came close but never quite got there. Fortunately my girlfriend enjoys taking care of my anal needs now so I don't have to.

AndrogynousLuv
Jan 1, 2007, 2:26 PM
No doubt, one of the greatest pleasures one can have sexually. I don't do it all that often as I don't want to depend on it to bring me to the heights of ecstasy all the time. I think it's good to keep all options open and interchange different experiences. But yes...it is incredible and well worth it and amazing orgasms. I have heard women say that they too get great pleasure from it as well as it can actually cause stirrings into the vagina some how....the g-spot perhaps?
It's well known about the the stimulation of the prostate with men from this or anal sex.
Anyhow, it is a most enjoyable experience and for those who have never tried and wondered about it, I say "Go For It".

Spicy
Jan 1, 2007, 3:26 PM
I love to have a finger inserted in my ass and my cock stroked at the same time till I cum.It feels really great.

Spicy

querty
Jan 1, 2007, 4:30 PM
I've tried it butt a few times when masterbating, and usually only when I am very very horny. But I dont have any toys here to get a good comfortable pentration. Any advice on the thickness and length?

NJpantyboy69
Jan 1, 2007, 7:46 PM
:tongue:

If you have never cum while soft, you don't know the intense pleasure you are missing.

I try to get in at least once week, because it takes a while to do it right. Recently a lady friend screwed me for the first time with my dildo. It was a super turn-on, and since she likes anal, she got into it really quick.

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

bigregory
Jan 1, 2007, 11:05 PM
Masturbation can be a 15 seconds thing in the shower,not that good.
Real masturbation to me includes anal play.
fingers, toys etc.
I like to put aside an hour to truly enjoy myself...
AS said before here the prostate is the male G spot,and to have a anal orgasam is truly awsome..

Rimiada
Jan 2, 2007, 9:43 AM
Ever since I started whacking off at the age of 12, I have always found myself trying out new things: inserting something up my butt was one of them.

Until last week, and after many unsuccessful months of trying, I finally succeeded in ramming my 7-in long by 4-in round test-tube-like rod up my butt-hole.

It must have been from looking at DudeDick and seeing all those big boys playing with their big toys.

The other night I tried it once again and it went up ever-so-smoothly that I shot my load so fast and I wasnèt even hard! I guess the rod hit the "g-spot".

To_by
Jan 2, 2007, 10:46 AM
The first time I sat on a vibrator and really masturbated anally, it was in the last hour of a 4 hour masturbation session that I really prepared for. I loved it so much ! I took video of my orgasm then, which was celestial... I took about a 7" vibrating jelly up inside while sitting in a lotus and thrashed in complete ecstasy forever. I've sort of not done it for a while. Been more focused on my vajra. It's been increasingly at the back of my mind to set aside some time to really enjoy some more anal self-love. It really is an honoring of a magnificent erotic doorway.

I never have, but I'm curious -- can anyone tell me, how do you play with Ben-Wa balls?

:three:

namesra
Jan 2, 2007, 6:38 PM
I used to do it a lot years ago until I got caught by a girl friend, she said mmmmmm and took over, I did not have to do it solo for some time, she did it to me, great.

bhg08054
Jan 2, 2007, 6:42 PM
After reading this thread I've decided I need to do this MUCH MORE OFTEN!

As a side note, I find I don't really enjoy playing with my penis with a toy in my ass, I just want to feel the anal sensations. How do you guys feel?

MrFahrenheit
Jan 2, 2007, 7:05 PM
I've never tried but... after reading all these positive reactions, maybe I should. >.>

lookngnotsure
Jan 2, 2007, 9:50 PM
that's an awesome feeling! not the same with finger, though. i need a new anal dildo! :bigrin:

Trinity-Fl
Jan 3, 2007, 3:02 PM
I haven't seen anyone refer to the wonderful organ with which we men are endowed - the prostate. :)

After about age 50, men should have a prostate exam by their doctor. Mine always hands me a couple of tissues as I bend over the table. As he massages my prostate, I (and most men) have an involuntary (usually small) ejaculation as a result of the pressure the doctor exerts to determine the health of the organ. Having your semen forced out of a soft cock is an interesting feeling. Someone referenced the "soft ejaculation," it is different and very pleasuable.

So.. as we masturbate and insert an object into the anal cavity it's almost impossible not to put some pressure on the prostate. I actually manipulate the dildo to press on that spot. I've had female accomplises who have become quite adept at pressing on the prostate with their finger while I lay on my back, pulled my knees toward my chest and stroked my cock.

Never had an "anal O" but I can atttest to the fact that working both sides while one masturbates can enhance your orgasm immensley. Having a woman who enjoys participating is a great experience too.

meatuin2K7
Jan 5, 2007, 5:06 PM
one time i was 69ing this chick when she RAMMED a finger up my ass and I exploded!
It was awesome!

LouiseBrookslover
Jan 6, 2007, 2:54 PM
I'd always enjoyed being fucked but of course there are dangers to that and it just can't be indulged in that often....I know this sounds funny, but ever since I was young it always felt really good to me when I would have a bowel movement...I didn't realize it at the time but it was pressure on the prostate that felt so good....still, you almost feel ashamed of saying that, and plus that stimulation doesn't last long. I'm surprised it took me so long to start using toys, but now that I have, I would heartily, heartily recommend it. I started 2 years ago with a Doc Johnson Anal Starter. It is a good beginning for anal play...not too wide or long. I got a lot of fun from it, but I kept wondering if I could take more. I kept thinking about bigger and bigger dildos until it almost became a "thing" with me....like, am I woman enough to take it? I got a pretty big one and tried it with some astroglide. The first few moments were filled with doubt and a little bit of pain, but I found if you relax, lubricate, and (here's the trick) PUSH a little bit as it passes your first sphincter, it will soon slide all the way in with less pain. Again, it sounds kinda awful, but once the tip is in, push your anal muscles (almost like when you go poo) against the dildo, gently resisting while maintaining firm pressure on the dildo. Your ass will accomodate and it should slide in. I really enjoyed focusing on the actual sensation, leaving it in place, almost have a transcendental experience in the moment, totally focusing on my physical pleasure.

Do give it a try!

skyscanning
Jan 6, 2007, 3:18 PM
So, there has been a lot of yummy talk of Anal Masturbation, but there has been nothing specific to the actual act itself. Is it simply riding a dildo, as one writer noted, for fours or so?

The massaging of the prostate is one thing (though I have experienced this a few times, the toys I have purchased to make this esier has never really hit the mark (pun intended).

But massage of the prostate is not, to quote another friends on the site "the elusive anal orgasm."

So how does one approach this orgasm. I love to have toys, fingers, whatever in my ass, but if I could have the knowledge of this anal orgasm, the girlfriend might lose her job! (not really, but a funny way to end the thread). :)

Thanks for any input... Peace and Love to all...

LouiseBrookslover
Jan 6, 2007, 3:25 PM
I'm not sure myself about what the anal orgasm necessarily is. When I have a large dildo in me I feel feelings and intensity greater than any conventional orgasm, they just aren't the feelings of cumulation and closure that most men associate orgasm with. I feel as if I'm coming, but it is a pleasure that is sustainted and which I feel many times and which I have a great deal of control over. Everytime I squeeze my body around this dildo, I feel pleasure no other sex act or orgasm has ever provided. Is this "orgasm without finality" what a woman's orgasm is like? I don't know. Is there a more typical male orgasm of closure I could be having from anal masturbation? I'm not sure. I know I can ultimately ejaculate with finality with the dildo in me...and I usually am semi flaccid or flaccid when I do so.

Long Duck Dong
Jan 7, 2007, 5:18 AM
the anal orgasm is made up of 3 parts

prostate stimulation
sphincter friction
muscular contractions

in a clinical term... the anal penetration / insertion, stimulates the lining and the muscles start to contract and release rapidly, about 50-70 times a minute...until the electrical nerve inpulses start to override the muscles...and the muscles * lock *..but the impulses continue to tell the muscles to release and contract.... creating what is effectively a form of the female orgasm

hitting the prostate can trigger the ejection response....or it can enhance the anal orgasm..... the trick is to hit the anal orgasm without triggering the ejection..

a lil trick on how to do that, is to insert a dildo or vibrator and lay there clenching your inner bowel and rectum muscles.... it takes a lil practise... but after a few times of practising, it is in fact possible to fuck yourself with a lubed dildo or vibrator without needing to hold it... this can serve to strenghten the muscles that help push out bowel motions.... but it enhances a anal orgasm as well

a lil known fact is that very mild lining irritation or rectum tearing actually heightens the sensations and the feelings in the anal area....cos it makes the area mean sensitive due to the rawness of the tears.... and we are talk about tears about 1/16th of a MM

kitten
Jan 7, 2007, 9:05 AM
anal stimulation is new to me but has heightened my pleasure very much!
duirng penetration or oral sex, the sensations just get better andmore intense with it.

BarefootGuy
Jan 8, 2007, 10:13 PM
I never looked into the science of anal masturbation before this, but I can see how it all works. All I know is that I have learned that I can make myself cum, while completely flaccid, but massaging the ringht spot with my finger - and it is mind blowing... I am interested in moving up to a smaller dildo and seeing if I can reach the same level of ecstacy...

biwillem
Jan 14, 2007, 6:04 AM
I love it once a week. Whether I use my fingers or a anal toy.

pantieslvr
Jan 14, 2007, 7:27 AM
I enjoy masturbating with a dildo about once a week. I like to start out with a small one then gradually increase the size and length until i am able to take my big black dildo completely. It's 13" long and 3" around. I have a huge cum when this happens.

billy_campbell
Jan 16, 2007, 5:13 PM
For me I only get turn on by anal masturbation when someone is watching me do it or someone is doing it to me.

davenavy1946
Jan 17, 2007, 9:31 PM
After reading this thread I've decided I need to do this MUCH MORE OFTEN!

As a side note, I find I don't really enjoy playing with my penis with a toy in my ass, I just want to feel the anal sensations. How do you guys feel?

Hi I am Dave also from New jersey, love all bisex, and anal stimulation ummm. Lve rimming and fingering ass. Love minedone also. I am from the point pleasant area. Love to hear from you. Dave navy1946.

fishfry29
Jan 18, 2007, 2:24 PM
The anal orgasm for me is a prolonged sensation ,Im usually soft and the feelings arent connected with penis pleasure, but inside my bowels themselves. it is one, long(as long as the anal stimulation is taking place) "soft" orgasm, usually not producing semen. There have been times when Ive had 'soft' ejaculations and the sensation is like no other.. I have no idea if women have these same sensations with anal sex, my wife never. In my younger days (pre HIV) Ive had anal sex with several men, but the sensations werent as good as with a toy.

Spicy
Jan 21, 2007, 5:07 PM
When I masturbate I put my index finger in my ass and with my other hand I stroke my cock till I finally cum. Feels great! Try this too guys.

Spicy

member4u
Jan 22, 2007, 6:55 AM
personaly I luv anal and luv to feel cock in me but when its not available anything blunt will do...vibi/veggies/tools/toys to name but a few but if its blunt and smooth yes I will definately play with it...my favourite toy at the moment is the humble golfball, usually four of them inserted with plenty lube then just go for a long walk....its fun trying to keep the last one in and just to feel them grind togther as you walk well!!! the only time there is nothing inserted in my ass is usually when I have an enema and boy they are great too....dont get me wrong I do prefer a nice hard cock and the presure of a guys weight on top of me sweating and panting away all for my pleasure and I would have it 24/7 if that was possible :rotate: for you guys that are not into anal, you dont know what you are missing!!!

BiOlyMale
May 20, 2008, 2:33 PM
I started experimenting with putting things in my ass when I was about 12 or 13 and have loved it ever since! Though I don't actually masturbate anally and I very seldom put anything in my ass during regular masturbation there are times when I'll stuff a nice butt plug or dildo up myself and just sit on it and squirm around while I'm stroking. I usually cum pretty good this way. I'm also bi and have been fucked a few times by women with dildos and by the real thing and always enjoyed it. But there was one time when I was with a bi couple that I'd known for some time. We'd been playing around and she and I took turns sucking his cock and she and I would 69 and he'd take turns licking and stroking on each of us. But then he brought out this long, thick black dildo with a handle on the end. He used it in her pussy first then up her ass. I Know she absolutely LOVES to butt fucked, and she was really getting off on this. Then I decided to at least give it a try and she lubed me up and I lay down on my stomach and he started working it into me slowly and gently. Once it was in a few inches it started feeling really good and I started pushing back and before I knew what was happening, I was having intense internal anal orgasms!! It was like Nothing I'd ever felt before and I just kept asking for more and he kept giving it to me until I couldn't stand to cum anymore and finally said I'd had enough. He pulled it out and his wife said she was jealous because even though she's somewhat masochistic and enjoys the painful stretching of that toy in her ass...I'd been able to take the whole thing in me and ask for more! Oh and even though I enjoyed this trememdously, I don't remember getting hard the whole time he was fucking me like that....but I can't remember ever being More satisfied sexually!! Unfortunately I've not been with them since and have not found anyone that could give me a similar experience since either...but I'm still HOPING!!

jamieknyc
May 20, 2008, 3:18 PM
While I don't do anal masturbation on a regular basis, I will say that it is one of the more pleasurable things a guy can do to himself. Many guys don't know this, but the male g-spot is in the anus, so we can likely derive more pleasure there than any other place. In addition, for those of you who have not gotten to experience an anal orgasm, it does exist. I had no clue until several years ago, my wife used her vibrator in my ass. The sensations went from really good to unbelievable and before I knew it my ass was tensing and quivering like an orgasm, only this one was separate from my penis and no cum was ejaculated from my penis. Instead I had a 3 or 4 minute orgasm, completely in my ass that would have been longer had I not made my wife take the vibrator from my ass. So, for those of you who have not tried it, go get yourself lubed up and give it a try. Our anus is our way to sexual liberation!! :bigrin:

I have had exactly the same experience: the orgasm was purely internal, with no sensation in the penis. Also, the orgasm was diffuse throughout the inside, rather than a 'shooting'- type climax like the usual type of male ejaculation.

sweetman1
May 20, 2008, 5:29 PM
Adout two weeks ago I meet with a guy and he played with my ass for the first time . He used a cigare holder and when I cum it was the best thing I have ever exspenced.:tongue:

markvmen
May 20, 2008, 10:27 PM
Def do try it - it's awesome whether you're jacking or getting your dick sucked. I use a very small dildo - work your hips :wiggle2: as you beat off to get full stimulation!!!

;) :cool: :crosseye:

Bi_Druid
May 21, 2008, 10:36 AM
I do it 'bout once or twice a month, on average, and normally only when I'm really really horny and the real thing isn't about.

I've used dildos, a nice 7.5" one that looks a lot like my own cock (kinda find it really kinky the idea of being fucked by oneself, of only in toy form) and a nice short one, which is far more comfortable. I have a thing for either really big cocks or really short cocks, in between is just so average. Sos.

I find that when I masturbate with either dildo up inside me, or even a real man up inside me, I do cum loads more than usual, and it is such a major feeling.
I don't do it too often though, least not with the larger of the two dildos, as it can feel like I'm bruising my insides some after a too energetic a session. I find this also with the real thing when allowing large men inside me. I think I might just need a little practice though on the bruising front though.

As for anal orgasm, or even making myself ejaculate via anal only, this has stayed still somewhat elusive.
I've come close a couple of times, one time really close with a man (who funnily enough, had a cock almost identical to my own, and didn't leave me feeling even the slightest bit bruised) but he had already drank me dry prior to anal sex so I was in a prolonged state of wanting to cum, but not seeming to be able to.
So far, at best I've managed to pre- quite a lot with anal masturbation.
But I am determined to find someone who can make me cum via anal with out having to touch my cock in anyway. I've managed to do it to others a couple of times quite successfully, just can't seem to quite find it in myself.

As for recommending it, yes, definitely. First timers use lots of lube (KY is pretty good I find) and I'd say start small and work your way up. And don't rush, take your time, not only to savour and enjoy it but also not to hurt yourself in the heat of the moment, that only ends up spoiling it.

If nothing else, from practising on yourself, you learn loads better on how to please your partners anally.:cool:

Dweezil44
May 21, 2008, 1:47 PM
I have on occasion, using a plug (so so experience) and, on one memorable occasion, a cucumber (!). yes, it fit; no, it didn't hurt much, and yes, it was intense.

D--

jamieknyc
May 21, 2008, 4:50 PM
As for anal orgasm, or even making myself ejaculate via anal only, this has stayed still somewhat elusive.
I've come close a couple of times, one time really close with a man (who funnily enough, had a cock almost identical to my own, and didn't leave me feeling even the slightest bit bruised) but he had already drank me dry prior to anal sex so I was in a prolonged state of wanting to cum, but not seeming to be able to.
So far, at best I've managed to pre- quite a lot with anal masturbation.
But I am determined to find someone who can make me cum via anal with out having to touch my cock in anyway. I've managed to do it to others a couple of times quite successfully, just can't seem to quite find it in myself.

:

You [I]can[I] make yourself ejaculate from anal stimulation only. It takes practice, but it works.

The interesting thing about it is that you have no sensation of sexual excitement in the penis, even though it ejaculates.

Bi_Druid
May 21, 2008, 8:53 PM
I see.

Like I say, I've managed to make other's do it by having anal intercourse with them, but it has remained an elusive experience to me.

People and items have gotten close to touching my male g-spot, it's felt like, but no-one has ever quite hit it on the mark for me (least, not with out sucking me dry prior to trying).

Any tips?

wutheringheights
May 22, 2008, 6:59 AM
I find that when I anally masturbate, I can not only have an anal orgasm, I can have a genital orgasm at the same time without even touching myself.
Yeah, I'm a champion of anal masturbation at all levels. I need to get a good dildo though; when you use garden vegetables, there's too much cleaning up to do afterwards.

nascarnjmwm
May 22, 2008, 3:06 PM
I read these posts yesterday and since I was home alone I pulled out an anal toy I purchased for my wife to use on me (it was still unused), lubed it up and started to search for the anal orgasm. I did not find it, but I jerked off and had the largest orgasm so far - it was great. So glad I found these posts. Plan on another adventure tonight. Any insight on how and where to probe the prostate to achieve an anal orgasm would be appreciated. Thanks

Mikej069
May 22, 2008, 4:38 PM
I have a small vibrator that I use and I love it.A girl I play with bought it for me after discovering that I enjoyed her finger in my ass.

Sparks
May 22, 2008, 4:57 PM
There is absolutely wrong with it. Between a man and a woman it;s most expressivle.

augnovice
May 22, 2008, 10:42 PM
What I found was that if you start with anal beads you can get a feel for what is like when you start to work your way up to larger toys i.e. dildos and such. Make sure you are really lubed up though when you go larger otherwise the friction may hurt at first. My husband finally got into butt play a few months ago, but rarely does he and I indulge anymore because of work and stress but really hoping to do it somemore so that I can be able to take him me again and get him ready for more bi experiences.

ihavapa
May 23, 2008, 12:59 AM
I was going to ask a question along the same lines , so if anyone reads this please reply to me, or post here. I was wondering if anyone has tried the anal toys such as Aneros? it looks very, well stimulating ang have thought of getting one but am looking for input, on the toy first of all.

markvmen
May 23, 2008, 1:35 AM
Does anyone actually have an orgasm from just a little ass play?

When I do it, it just makes the sensations when I pop my load all the much stronger... :)

TheBisexualProfessor
May 23, 2008, 9:52 AM
DEFINITELY! Fantastic. As an earlier post mentioned, for so many guys the joy of prostate-induced orgasm is just unknown. How sad ... because it produces the most amazing orgasms. I especially love it when my wife helps me with my big glass dildo. It's so erotic to hear her moaning with interest as I lube it up and stick it into my ass. Then she plays with my testicles while I masturbate for her and blow wads of semen into the air. It has increased our intimacy tremendously.:male:

TheBisexualProfessor
May 23, 2008, 9:55 AM
Hey, your post two posts above is a great question. Do you have an orgasm just from inserting a dildo? I've not had that experience, but I can believe it because I've been close to it when I'm really turned on and leaking pre-cum like a hose. By the way, dude, love the pics in your profile. You have a beautiful monster of a tool, man! Thanks for sharing it. It made my day.:flag1:

dick8823
May 29, 2008, 12:36 PM
I use a dildo in my anus at least once a week. My favotite is a seven inch long, one and one half diameter soft jell. It goes in smoothly easily without pain. I have built a holder that I put it in and place it against a wall backing into it in the doggie position. I can masturbate while moving back and forth on it. My climax is great because my spinchter muscles grip the dildo tightly. I am 68 years old and have been doing this for 20 years. Remember to use plenty of lube.:tong:

mrplayfuluk
May 30, 2008, 7:48 PM
just buy a massager from www.aneros.com you'll never want for anything else..... and yes this is a personal recommendation not some advertorial!!!!:bigrin:

checkinitout
May 31, 2008, 10:03 AM
I must admit, Anal stimulation during masterbation is a wonderful thing. My choice for that stimulation is Zucchini Squash, for those of you who are interested in exploring this avenue, go to the supermarket produce and look at the variety of lengths as well as diameters, and they are of a consistency which is very close to human flesh, wash them before using and lubricate both the anus as well as the squash and then insert and sit on it to keep it from coming out, my object is to get one that is the proper length so that it is fully inserted and is always fighting to get out which causes pressure against the prostate as well as pressure against the sphincter and stroke my well=lubed cock and the inner stimulation causes a cascade effect as I begin to have an orgasm and my sphincter begins to pulse in perfect time with my ejaculation spasms. I have to say, I have never experienced sex that was more erotic or fullfilling, I especially enjoy taking one straight from the refridgerator and feeling that very cold insertion and in and of itself is an amazing turn-on....

BiLaurent
May 31, 2008, 11:22 AM
I used to very much enjoy inserting a dildo into my anus until I discovered the incredible pleasures of a prostate massager. It took a very long time for me to feel anything from the prostate massage - a couple of months. Then, suddenly, I felt an orgasm completely without an erection, then another, and another, and another, and ...... all without ejaculation. The orgasms are shattering and explosive. My whole body shakes from the inside. Then, I discovered that they are even better once I take the massager out of my anus. Just pulling up the muscles of the perineum and letting them go brings on an orgasm. I don't count the number of orgasms any more. I will use the massager once a month to warm up the muscles so that I can have them whenever I get even a little aroused and at will.

rider0660
May 31, 2008, 4:24 PM
Aside from those articles such as dildos and vegtables, let me add one of my favorites. Take a women's knee high stocking, tie knots every few inches. Totally soak it in lube then insert all but the top, while mastrubating, just prior to orgasm, pull the nylon out one knot at a time. WOW, super intense and great in the shower.

Otherwise, I like anal mastrubation about once a month with a dildo, I had a great battery operated jelly ball stick for lack of a better term as well as a few plugs, totally love the orgasm that anal produces, it seems to start in my toes when I cum.

sdnaustin
May 31, 2008, 5:54 PM
Pretty much anytime I masturbate, I at least finger myself. I guess it goes with being a bottom when it comes to men, I love the feeling of something probing my ass, and if I can't get the real thing, a finger or toys works great.

CompletelyBonkers
Jun 10, 2008, 6:03 AM
After reading these posts last night, I decided to have another go. I' ve done it before but I always found it to be quite a fuss. On the plus side I come harder than usual. The anal orgasm still eludes me though. A day will come ...:tongue:

cuthwulf
Jun 14, 2008, 10:52 AM
I love anal masturbation. Found it a real turn on in the last few years. When I do it I always think of men. And feel very very bi. Nearly came without a normal erection which was really great.