PDA

View Full Version : Clothes to pull women in..

Shiraz
Aug 12, 2005, 1:55 PM
Although I am not what you'd call a fashionista, I am interested enough in clothes to wonder what the other bi babes on this forum either (a) wear as favourite pulling women clothes or (b) rather like on women they find attractive

I am more adventurous sexually than I am with clothes, so am hoping to glean some ideas here :)

jo69guy
Aug 12, 2005, 2:09 PM
Well, I am a male, so I may not count, but I think dressing in a sexy manner is pleasing to both sexes. If you dress in a manner that would attract a male, it will probably attract interested females as well. :2cents: :bipride:

Lisa (va)
Aug 12, 2005, 3:12 PM
As far as fashion goes, i'm not the best source for advice. I think instead of dressing mainly for a person it is much easier to dress for the occassion or the place you are going. What would attract one 'babe' may turn others away, so if you dress for yourself you will attract those of similar tastes. It is more appropriate to feel comfortable in your wardrobe. I am perfectly comfortable wearing bibs around the house as i would be wearing leather and collar at certain clubs or soft and subtle at other events.
Lisa
hugs n kisses

SweetBlackAngel
Aug 12, 2005, 8:05 PM
As far as fashion goes, i'm not the best source for advice. I think instead of dressing mainly for a person it is much easier to dress for the occassion or the place you are going. What would attract one 'babe' may turn others away, so if you dress for yourself you will attract those of similar tastes. It is more appropriate to feel comfortable in your wardrobe. I am perfectly comfortable wearing bibs around the house as i would be wearing leather and collar at certain clubs or soft and subtle at other events.
Lisa
hugs n kisses

Wow, Lisa! Leather and a collar? I think I wanna know what clubs you're going to! Rowwwrrr! ;) :tong: :flag1: