PDA

View Full Version : Flirtation

ViciousMissus
Aug 10, 2005, 10:05 PM
My husband and I have been toying with the idea of a threesome :female: for some time. He is strictly straight and in want of a 2-person blow job. I am also in want of a female to have this encounter with.

I had just encountered some ferocious lesbians in another forum - Black Voices. Never go there! They are crazy. One of those crazy women did give me the idea of going to a bisexual forum, though. So I do thank them for that.

But, I just thought that I would see if I could converse with a woman and get to feel how it is to have a flirtation with her as a means to further assure me that I am truly ready for this experience.

I would like to find an exotic woman with soulful eyes and a good intellect that I could laugh and be friends with even while we are courting each other for this experience. I would like her to have an olive complexion and almond-shaped eyes. She must also be "thick". I have to have something appropriate to grab and touch.

So please feel free to contact me if you meet this description. I would like to talk to you ASAP.

I would also ask that any one of you female members who have come from a totally heterosexual lifestyle to experience a courtship with another woman let me know how it went. What worked, what didn't. Your feelings now as a result of the encounter.

arana
Aug 11, 2005, 1:57 AM
Hi Vicious! I just wanted to welcome you here and wish you well on your quest. There are some very nice people here and I hope you will find one that is exactly what you're looking for.

Best of luck to you! :tong:

WillowTree
Aug 11, 2005, 10:08 AM
Hi, just wanted to say welcome. This is a fun place to be. I just wanted to say that it is great that you know what you want and are able to articulate that so well. You will undoubtedly find exactly what you are looking for, and have fun doing it!

PS - you're a cutie :tong:

codybear3
Aug 11, 2005, 1:18 PM
Hi Vicious...Welcome to the forum. I am sure that I have seen plenty of Bi-folks from your area. Look and see if you find what you are looking for. Have fun in you quest for a trio.

P.S. - Willowtree is right...you are a cutie... :)

ViciousMissus
Aug 12, 2005, 7:16 PM
undefinedundefinedundefinedThank you for all of your nice, kind words. It is a good welcome. I hope I find what I am looking for, also. I'm sure I will if everyone on this site is as nice as you all are. And if you know anyone who might meet the description...please give them my email address and/or tell them to hop onto the site to drop me a line or two.
I think my 3-some will be a happy one! :bibounce:
Ta-ta for now.

chillddreamer
Aug 13, 2005, 10:31 AM
hello nice to meet you. I am bicurious female andI just thought Iwould say hello. There is also a female site only called Shibigirls.com I think that is right it will probably help you out . Thing about it is that you have to do a lot of post to get any answer so that would be up to you. It has a forums about first time encounters. It isn't to bad. Het enjoy yourself and maybe I will talk to you later :cool:

ViciousMissus
Aug 18, 2005, 7:07 PM
I tried shibigirls.com and I couldn't find anything...Any other suggestions?

DareMe
Aug 18, 2005, 9:14 PM
Welcome to the site.

For the record most of the people I have Vmet here are very nice. I think your experience will be very pleasurable.

DM

mike9753
Aug 18, 2005, 11:16 PM
Hi ViciousMissus:
Welcome. You'll find a good exchange of ideas here. Some of us, like me, tend to go on and on. But others are more sucinct and direct. It is truely an open discussion and I have really benefitted from the exchanges and I hope you find the same.
Mike

hunne_sweet32
Aug 18, 2005, 11:36 PM
Hello flirtation.
I really hope you find what you are looking for my first bi experience was a little awkward but I found after that it was more fun and easier to relax. She was a friend of mine I had known for several years. So, I think that it is important to really get to the know the person first. Good Luck in your search.

LadyLyri
Aug 19, 2005, 11:09 AM
Have you considered going with your husband to a lesbian bar?

Most of the women will probably have no interest in a couple, but there are bisexual women out there too, and if nothing else, you can practice flirting - make eye contact with a woman, dance with her - and see how it feels.

I've had MF-couple friends tag along with me to the bar (when I used to go, many moons ago!) and they felt welcome and comfortable.

:hugs:
Lyri