PDA

View Full Version : Help In finding the right person

dixieangel85
Aug 10, 2005, 4:21 AM
Hello all , i was just wondering id anyone can help me , im new to this site , but ive been bi for awhile an ive known it just not very open an im involved with a man an im very commited to him . hes strait , an im bi so we both dont have a problem with me being with another female just seem to have a hard time finding her , i dont really want someone with strings attched because .. we love each other an such .. we just want someone to hang out with an have some fun , can anyone help me an point me in the right directions to go to find her ? :)

jo69guy
Aug 10, 2005, 8:24 AM
All I can suggest, is just keep looking. Have you looked at the profiles from CA on here? That may be a good starting point. Good luck!

Tom

unum60
Aug 10, 2005, 9:55 AM
Some thoughts about questions I ask myself: Am I looking for a person for me or us? Is this person just filling a social need for us and a sexual need for me? Would I expect this person to fulfill the sexual needs of my spouse as well? After answering these (and other questions); it always dawns on me -- what is the person I am looking for going to get out of this? What kind of person would enter a situation like this and subject themselves for this sort of use. My point here (and yes I have one) ---- keep it simple, follow your desire openly (inside your relationship), and be ready to comprimise when opportunity arises. Of course it always helps to know where and how much you are willing to comprise!

Unum :)

dixieangel85
Aug 11, 2005, 2:51 AM
Thanx for the input guys , yeah iver searched the CA area , but it seems i find people who dont want couples an such , we are just looking for someone to hang out with an have a good time .. all three of us ! ;) but it never hurts to have alot of friends ~ ! :bigrin:

SweetAmy
Sep 24, 2005, 12:13 PM
You mught be having a hard time b/c you have a man and are married/committed. Thats what I am going through.

Amy