PDA

View Full Version : Ok gang, this one is just for fun!

PolyLoveTriad
Dec 22, 2006, 11:18 PM
I was thinking about some of the dumb things Ive done in the past and getting a pretty good laugh out of it. SO I ask this question....

What is your all time most embarrassing moment?

Could be tissue paper hanging out the back of your jeans?
A major zit inbetween your eyes on a hot date?

Tell us! :bipride:

joey3131
Dec 23, 2006, 3:49 AM
Well, I've done the toilet paper coming out of my jeans, but something tells me that's not the worst I've done.

m.in.heels&hose
Dec 23, 2006, 9:06 AM
ok, this onwe stands out in my mind (somehow i feel this may not be the most embarrassing moment, but it has to be in the top 5 LOL

I was over a friends house and we got to drinking rum & coke (i was 18 and my friend was 20) but anyway, after a few drinks, we were playing a game of truth or dare, and i was dared to go out side (on his front lawn) and moon the next car coming by (it was about 1 in the morning) so i felt this would be harmless and easy

as i was hiding in the bush until a car came up over the hill, i jumped out and turned around, and dropped my jeans, the car stopped on a dime, and MAN what pretty blue lights!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing came out of it except a good stiff talking to from the officer, and then i was told to go inside & stay there!!!!!

coincidently, this was the same person that married gina & me (he was a J/P) and close friend of gina's family

Long Duck Dong
Dec 23, 2006, 7:51 PM
my most embarrassing professional moment was the time i got a lil nervous before i was to talk in front of 200 people ( I hate public talking ), so i had a few quick drinks to settle my nerves, then after 15 minutes, headed into the conference room to give my talk
and i got it so wrong..... ended up in the room giving a detailed talk on the reasons why gay man use parks and public toilets at hook up points, and if it was safe for them...... the council heard a lovely speech, as they listened to public submissions about the possible closure of one of the towns public toilets
I was a week early..... and yes the toilets got closed

my most personal moment...mmm... i have had a few....but the worse one was a night i got totally drunk.... and me, my sister and my g/f were sharing a house...and they look similair....
i ended up talking to my g/f, rather openly, thinking she was my sister...and passed out in my sisters bed with my sister ( nothing happened, my sister was dead sober, I was dead drunk and passed out )....but the next day.... i got totally screamed at by my partner, cos i had said a few things that only my sister knew, and they were rather mean things about my partner......and my sister made sure that i was totally wound up about sleeping in her bed....until she told me that i had passed out the moment i hit the bed lol

Lisa (va)
Dec 23, 2006, 9:44 PM
This one, though not quite so embarrassing to myself (I thought it was very funny) but really embarrassing to my girlfriend at the time.

She got off from work (she's a police officer) and got home, still dressed in her uniform we decided to play a little game.

I dressed up rather sleezy, she dropped me off on a nearby corner and drove around the block. She stopped the car and began the process of arresting me. Anyway, while she was frisking me another car stopped, this time it was an on duty police offering to lend his assistance. I thought it was so funny, she had to put up with the embarassment at work the following days.

Lisa

hugs n kisses

MrFahrenheit
Dec 25, 2006, 6:25 PM
I had just discovered my bisexual side and went to look at some gay men's profiles on Myspace. Some had rather... explicit pictures there. Let's just say that I got a little frisky. I then heard my mom walking up the stairs, and quickly put that weenie back where it belongs while trying to close the browser window at the same time. To this day I still don't know if she caught a glimpse, but it was one of the most awkward silences I've ever experienced. :rolleyes:

PolyLoveTriad
Dec 25, 2006, 6:31 PM
ok, well mine isnt sexual, although at the time I was trying veeery hard to be sexy.

I was about 13 yrs old, we had just moved again, new town, new school. I had to go take tests before hand to qualify for the school. So being 13 and wanting so much to have people like me, I decided to borrow my mothers 3 inch high heel shoes. They looked pretty good on me. Only problem, I had never ever even tried any shoes with heels on before, much less walked in them lol

Well I get to the school. Im doing pretty good. I take the test which was held in the cafeteria. After I finished the test, the room was still about 3/4's full of other kids.

I walk up to the front, had my tests in, and start heading to the back where they are doing other things.

I was about, oh 6 feet from safety lol ! I stepped wrong, slipped, was falling, grabbed the only thing that was within my reach... a metal garbage can lol and pull it over to the floor with me.

I quickly got up, lifted the can back upright, put the lid on it, turned around and loudly exclaimed...

"I meant to do that!"

And I walked up the stairs.

First day of school, kids are coming up to me, 'hey arent you that girl that fell in the cafeteria?' lol I was really embarrassed, but did make some new friends out of it!

PolyLoveTriad
Dec 30, 2006, 8:08 AM
:eek:

innaminka
Dec 30, 2006, 7:16 PM
Two come to mind.
One for me - on because of me.

1) I walked in on my daughter masturbating. That is not only uber embarassing for both of us but what a shock for the system. One's little girl ain't that little any more.

2) Between my marriages, I was dating this ok guy and we went on a "dirty weekend" Unfortunately it was immediately after my period and i was as dry as a bone. So in the darkness he's fumbling for the lube, duly applied and its starts to itch - badly. VERY BADLY!!!!!

Girls never, ever try mint toothpaste as vaginal lube!!!!!!!! :eek: