PDA

View Full Version : Temporary leave, pay ATTENTION!

holybane
Dec 20, 2006, 3:19 PM
Hi all people I know and prospective friends. Due to computer difficulties I won't be able to be online probably until the middle of January. Tomorrow will be the last day I'll be online before my leave so if you do have anything to say, please say it before then so I can get the message. Thank you so much and I'm so sorry I can't be here to wish you all a Merry Christmas, so here's an early one. Merry Christmas all, have fun and give!

Thanks,
Roger

arana
Dec 20, 2006, 3:56 PM
Happy Holidays Roger! Sorry you won't be around. Hope you have a very good Christmas and New Years! Tell Santa you want a new computer for Christmas. lol

jedinudist
Dec 20, 2006, 4:58 PM
Happy Holidays!!! Good luck on the computer front!

Herbwoman39
Dec 20, 2006, 6:19 PM
Have a Merry Christmas Roger. Come back as soon as you can!

codybear3
Dec 20, 2006, 8:56 PM
Bro with the kick ass hair...Your spot here will be kept warm until you return...Have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year... :paw: :paw:

onewhocares
Dec 20, 2006, 10:09 PM
Roger,

Sorry that we will not see you for so long. Bill and I wish you the happiest of Holiday Seasons and look forward to seeing you in the New Year.

Belle

holybane
Dec 21, 2006, 3:42 PM
Thank you all and MERRY CHRISTMAS! Can't wait to come back, I hope to hear from you Belle!

Thanks,
Roger

onewhocares
Dec 21, 2006, 5:14 PM
ROGER, ROGER, ROGER,

Oh sweetie, what am I to do with you. Did you not read the post above. I could never not say good bye, or adieu for now. We ALL will wait till the day that you come back to us. Hope Santa brings lots of goodies for you and your sweetie. Kiss Santa under the mistletoe for ME.

Belle