PDA

View Full Version : Tattoos

jo69guy
Aug 9, 2005, 11:30 AM
I was just wondering how many of us have them? I myself have two, one on each arm.

DickandErica
Aug 9, 2005, 11:57 AM
We have one each. Love em' I've got a Dragon/pony with Bore symbol, on my right calf. Dick has one on this right arm a small H.R. Giger Sketch. We'll be getting more. It's such a nice addiction...expensive...but how many addictions aren't. <(>_<)> Wooohooo for inked people!

curious f
Aug 9, 2005, 12:37 PM
I got one down my lower back, it's "faded" a bit now, so off to the tattoist again shortly to have it re-inked. I like that "freshly" tattoed look LOL

chopperbuilder
Aug 9, 2005, 12:56 PM
I Have more than a few, and nowhere near enough.

Sex in Words
Aug 9, 2005, 1:48 PM
I finally took the plunge with two small ones, on the front of each shoulder of my daughters' names and birthdates.
But you better believe that I'll be getting many, many more!

joewillblow71
Aug 9, 2005, 2:26 PM
i have 3 myself ,1 on forarm as a sleeve 1 on iether bicep, and im sure more to cum :)

arana
Aug 9, 2005, 4:03 PM
I have one on my right ankle and would like to get another. :tong:

m.in.heels&hose
Aug 9, 2005, 4:52 PM
i have a tat on my right bicep, i regret what it is, but i dont regret getting it! and i would like 1 or 2 more, and maybe more :2cents: :tongue:

piercedbi
Aug 9, 2005, 6:26 PM
I have a lot of tattoos and piercings,I look alot like a strait guy.Or like Rob Halford from Judas Priest.Its ok cuz people luve the bad boy and I certainly play that part

codybear3
Aug 9, 2005, 7:24 PM
Here it goes:
Left arm: cross & rose with tribal wrap around and my name in Viking Runes
Right arm: Harley-Davidson shield & wings w/ tribal wrap around & my wifes name in Viking Runes
Back: Flying Dragon on right shoulder and a four leaf clover in honor of my son born on St. Pattys Day
Left leg: Tribal vampire skull right leg: Vampire skull
Right ankle: A unique tribal. It happens to be Tribes-men wearing grass skirts and all linking to one another holding spears.... :bigrin:

You can kinda see the ones on my arms in my profile picture.

For the future, right after summer, a Tribal bull in honor of my youngest son born under the sign of Taurus...And a Medicine wheel/dream catcher on my back.

Peaches6927
Aug 9, 2005, 9:07 PM
I have one for now. But am looking to get many more. The one I have on my lower back is a tribal dragon, it runs from hip to hip and the dragons point is centered at the crack of my ass. It costed me $150. The one I'm looking to get next is gonna cost $350. But it is angel wings that come out of each shoulder blade, connecting in the middle with a heart that turns into a devils tail, with my kids names on each wing. I designed it myself. Speeking of piercings, I also have my nipples done and 4 in each ear. Body modification is great, but very expensive and addictive. :bibounce:

photogr
Aug 10, 2005, 2:07 AM
I have nothing like you guys, I feel quite naked! I have a flying dragon on my upper right arm, which represents the freedom I felt after a very bad period of time, and a Japanese symbol on my left which stands for the many years I studied Kendo and various other martial arts. The tattoo god is calling again, I shall have to go!

Biskit
Aug 10, 2005, 4:55 AM
I have a large tattoo on my left upper chest from my nipple up to the shoulder. I got it at age 51 now 53. Always wanted one and finally did it while out on the road traveling which i do very often as a field serviice engineer. I had one designed and done in Ingleside, Texas. I was born in the chinese year of the dragon 1952. I also am a pisces on an aries cusp Mar 19. I have a dragon with aries horns clawing two sharks biting their tails as my pisces symbol. My birthdate is at the bottom . The tattoo background is a wave passing thru all as pisces is also a water sign. It's a personal thing for me. Not just one from the wall in a shop. Enjoy : ) Biskit

cubdawg
Aug 14, 2005, 9:34 AM
I have one on my right calf. It's a koi fish to commemorate my scuba diving certifications. Am planning a few more.

twosides
Aug 15, 2005, 4:16 PM
**Sarcasism alert**

Oh my God. You people who do tattoos are just too weird. I don't know if I can hang with you any longer. I just don't see how you could fit into regular society with these kinds of modifications to your God-given bodies. Don't you find it difficult to have to explain your choices to your friends and families? You'll never have a normal life if you choose to go this route. Please reconsider your choices if you're thinking about getting inked. And if you've already gone through with it, I just hope you can find happiness, somehow, somewhere.

;)

BoundBiDesire
Aug 15, 2005, 5:44 PM
I have an black semi-tribal anklet with 3 purple stars (my fiery soul, my strength, and faith in myself) also two small pink flowers coming off of it (for the past and the future,the tat itself represents the present time in my life).I plan on getting many more.I also have my tongue and nose pierced, 5 in my left ear and 4 in my right ear.planning on more piercings too! I Think I'm getting addicted, I love the pain, anyone else feel they are addicted too?. LOL

TTYL, Mandy

:female: :tongue: :bipride:
Gotta Love The Pain!
"Normal" is a word for people who are afraid to be alive.

BiCpl69
Aug 15, 2005, 10:01 PM
I have two; hubby has three. Luv 'em!

S10Chick
Aug 17, 2005, 9:51 PM
undefinedundefined
I have 2, one on each shoulder blade. Betty Boop for MOM and a Hotair Balloon with a sunset for DAD.
My man has 3. The latest one is of me, not directly. It is a Fairey with a Celtic Knot Circle around her. Very Nice.
My next is for me. :tongue:

gina42
Aug 28, 2005, 9:38 PM
i have a tatto,just above my left breast of a heart being hugd with a half moon...if you check my profile out i think you can see it in my photo :tong:

wickedbitch
Aug 28, 2005, 10:27 PM
I have 9...love em all and can't wait to get more. I also have a few piercings..looking to get my hood done next!!

TouchableTina4
Aug 31, 2005, 12:48 AM
I have two. Would like to get another one someday! :bigrin:

carla and rob
Aug 31, 2005, 4:05 PM
we both have tattoo's,carla has 8 and rob well he is covered
lol,check out our profile you may notice them.

scavella
Sep 1, 2005, 12:43 PM
I just have one, one my left shoulderblade, though I'm considering another one...

http://www.sunnyway.com/runes/vegvisir.jpg

purple
Sep 7, 2005, 11:40 AM
hi alll in the way of tatts i have 9 and there all of faires x the female part of purple xxxx

gayle
Sep 8, 2005, 12:06 AM
Piercings and tattoos. . .hmm. I seem to have an aversion to pain --- it hurts! My ears were double pierced (lobes, not cartilage) but I let one set grow shut, so I've only got the single-pierce now. As for tattoos, I haven't been able to imagine one that I would like enough now that I could ALSO envision wanting to wear when I am 95 years old! My fiance, on the other hand, has a couple of ideas for tattoos he'd like me to have. But that, alas, is between us. He knows I am a coward and unlikely to be sporting tattoos. (He has a few.)
I recently met a couple who proudly showed off their piercings that were in well, let's just say, "very private" locations. My reaction to that was simply that I couldn't possibly get drunk enough to let anyone pierce me there! So alas, I suppose I'm a square since I'm content to keep the single set of ear piercings and not to go for further piercings or for tats. I admire some tattoos I've seen, but I don't think it's for me!

alisbi
Sep 8, 2005, 9:43 AM
I have seven, all done in a short period of time. And yes, I have a list of more to get!

OregonGirlie
Sep 24, 2005, 7:28 AM
My boyfriend has 2, a tribal band on one arm, and a celtic band on the other. I think he did it so I'd think he was cool.. LOL! I have 7 myself, and he doesn't want me getting more.. Personally, I'd love to be sleeved!

I have 3 tattoos on my back, 1 on breast, 1 on each ankle, and one on top of my foot. I have a couple of pics I tried to attach, but I think the file size is too large. Will try to crop them and attach later.

Much Love (especially to those who are inked!!) :tong:
-JJ

SweetAmy
Sep 25, 2005, 1:02 PM
Tattoos -
I dont have any dont think I ever will. I hear once you get 1 you need more & more :( IMO there really not all that great looking.... :female:

SuzeBi
Sep 27, 2005, 12:58 AM
I have a cancer symbol on my lower right hip. I did it with my daughter, she has hers in the same place. My husband and oldest son are now considering doing the same. It's an expression of who you are! I don't think I'll have another. I have my one tattoo and my belly is pierced.

CherryBlossom74
Sep 28, 2005, 4:07 AM
Adrienne and I have several tattoos. She got her first on her right shoulder of a dragon, not colored in and not too expensive. Her first experience wasn't very painful she said, so I went and got one all the way around my calf. WOW, was that a painful 5 hours. Anyway,we have since gotten several more. I'll post the pics we have of our tattoos....including our latest ones. They are from a phone cam, so forgive us. If you can't tell, they are Bi Pride colors in the tattoos. :bipride:

Adrienne's Tattoo (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mechpillager/detail?.dir=2758&.dnm=5b01.jpg)

Sean's BiPride Tattoo (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mechpillager/detail?.dir=2758&.dnm=add3.jpg)

Sean's Calf Tattoo (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mechpillager/detail?.dir=2758&.dnm=37c8.jpg)

Sean's Bicep Tattoo (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mechpillager/detail?.dir=2758&.dnm=4f0d.jpg)

Please forgive me for not having all of Adrienne's Tats. Her and mine are posted at BMEzine.com if you want to go looking sometime. :bigrin:

bidownunder
Sep 28, 2005, 6:06 AM
I’ve got a few tattoos but would like a whole bunch more. Happy to trade photos of them, love ink, very additive.

Left shoulder: celtic trinity, rose vine armband.

Chest (left side) rose vine going from the center of my chest to the center of my back (lines up with my arm band when my arm is at its side, large celtic pentagram around my left nipple (still in progress), rose vine grows across the top of it.

Right leg: celtic dragon garter (you can see a bit of it in the photo on my profile)

Genitals: rose viney thing, what can I say I like roses

bidownunder
Sep 28, 2005, 6:30 AM
It didn't appear the first time see if this works

I was just wondering how many of us have them? I myself have two, one on each arm.
I’ve got a few tattoos but would like a whole bunch more. Happy to trade photos of them, love ink, very additive.

Left shoulder: celtic trinity, rose vine armband.

Chest (left side) rose vine going from the center of my chest to the center of my back (lines up with my arm band when my arm is at its side, large celtic pentagram around my left nipple (still in progress), rose vine grows across the top of it.

Right leg: celtic dragon garter (you can see a bit of it in the photo on my profile)

Genitals: rose viney thing, what can I say I like roses

Ratchick
Sep 28, 2005, 12:27 PM
I have two. I love them, I just can't afford more.
I have an elf musian on my back and and japense symbol I am gettign covered soon.

Hugs,
RC

CherryBlossom74
Sep 28, 2005, 2:27 PM
Adrienne and I have several tattoos. She got her first on her right shoulder of a dragon, not colored in and not too expensive. Her first experience wasn't very painful she said, so I went and got one all the way around my calf. WOW, was that a painful 5 hours. Anyway,we have since gotten several more. I'll post the pics we have of our tattoos....including our latest ones. They are from a phone cam, so forgive us. If you can't tell, they are Bi Pride colors in the tattoos. :bipride:

Adrienne's Tattoo (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mechpillager/detail?.dir=2758&.dnm=5b01.jpg)

Sean's BiPride Tattoo (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mechpillager/detail?.dir=2758&.dnm=add3.jpg)

Sean's Calf Tattoo (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mechpillager/detail?.dir=2758&.dnm=37c8.jpg)

Sean's Bicep Tattoo (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/mechpillager/detail?.dir=2758&.dnm=4f0d.jpg)

Please forgive me for not having all of Adrienne's Tats. Her and mine are posted at BMEzine.com if you want to go looking sometime. :bigrin:

This is Adrienne here. Here are my other tattoos.

http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/4300/adriennesankletattoo1sz.th.jpg (http://img318.imageshack.us/my.php?image=adriennesankletattoo1sz.jpg)

http://img318.imageshack.us/img318/899/adriennesbacktattoo3uz.th.jpg (http://img318.imageshack.us/my.php?image=adriennesbacktattoo3uz.jpg)

DÆMØN
Nov 5, 2005, 8:29 PM
Now , I imagine you'll not want a tattoo on such a scale as this Whatever floats yer boat Peeps

:eek:

12voltman59
Nov 6, 2005, 9:38 AM
Here is my tatt--had it done a few years back. It was my first and I had planned before this to get another--I am finally going to get another one soon and more after that. I am looking for that right one. This is on my the outside of my right thigh, the next one will be on the left-then I will move to putting ones on my arms. The celtic cross represents my Irish heritage. Putting the ying/yang symbol was a last minute thing, but I like what that represents--the balancing of the energies.

birugratchic
Feb 11, 2006, 5:07 AM
I love them no pain here, i have 3 so far, one of a rose with my name in script on my upper rght arm, another of ms. _ _ _ _ (my last name) in old english on my upper left arm, and one of the female female male gender signs w/the word bisexual under it. Also plan to get more lol.

scubaman
Feb 11, 2006, 7:11 AM
I have 3, an eagle on my upper shoulder, on the other shoulder an anchor with my wife's name and each kids name, them below the belt is the letters mt. A friend and I got drunk on mia tias and dedcided to get them. Need to get another one but can't decide what I want.

searchingbrian
Feb 11, 2006, 1:41 PM
I don't have any!
I am a tat virgin---don't like pain!!
Anyway, Likalot must not have seen this thread...I'm sure she would post a few pics

lez&chris01
Feb 11, 2006, 2:24 PM
I have 3: One on my lower back right above my ass, one on my mid-back and a butterfly on my right ankle. Chris has 2 as well and we both want to get a couple more :tongue: ;)