PDA

View Full Version : ADVICE ON FIRST TIME

danospc
Dec 16, 2006, 4:45 PM
Hello everybody. We've been lurking on this site for the past year without actively participating. Just reading the posts. We would like to hear from people that have had theesomes or foursomes with couples . Is there safe oral sex? We would like our first experiance to be mainly oral. Is that normal
in the bi-swinger community. I've had M/M sex when I was a teenager and my wife is bi-curious. We play with sex toys and it turns her on to watch me with a dildo in my mouth. She wants to see do it to the real thing. :tongue: Thanks eveybody :bibounce:

Long Duck Dong
Dec 16, 2006, 5:08 PM
* grins *

i got tons of advice.... lol

don't do it in a glass house ......

lol sorry.....lol

seriously tho

make sure both of you are comfortable with the people you wanna share the experience with.......there is nothing worst than trying to enjoy a experience if you don't feel comfortable
preferably, involve a friend or trusted person in your threesome or foursome
or a professional prostitute...and I know people has a issue with that... but professional prostitutes are near 100% guaranteed safe, discreet, and has no emotional hang ups....

showers before sex are good. very good.... it ensures a better level of cleanness

condoms are the next best thing to celibacy...lol and yeah you can use flavored condoms for oral sex

is oral sex normal for a first time experience.... hell yeah.... there is nothing wrong with it... it means that you and ya wife are setting the boundaries for your experience and it also means that you can filter potential partners using that

some of the main issues with oral sex, is getting somebody that is too big or too small lol.....also oral requires trust....the last thing you want is somebody trying to suffocate you with their dick as they get close to cumming

ready4change0307
Dec 17, 2006, 2:44 AM
Also make sure that you and your wife are sure you can handle seeing each other being intimate with another person. I believe it takes a strong relationship to have a sucessful threesome!!

I made the mistake once a few years back, and ended up almost killing this girl!!! lol

On the other hand, I have also had a sucessful and very rewarding threesome......Just make sure the trust is there!! Good Luck! and have fun!!

ready4change0307
Dec 17, 2006, 2:45 AM
professional prostitutes are a GREAT idea!

especially for the first time!