PDA

View Full Version : Ladies help requested

Bigc69
Aug 8, 2005, 9:50 PM
Some years ago, my wife and I were into swinging. We met a few couples and had 4somes. She never went toatlly bi but did kiss on the moth deeply tonge and fondle the breasts of other women. She never will admit or deny that she has bi interests. Anyone have opinoins on why?

arana
Aug 8, 2005, 11:18 PM
Maybe she wasn't really as into it as you might have thought?

sharingit2gthr
Aug 9, 2005, 3:16 AM
possibly she hasn't had many "open" experiences and feels she could be judged as a lezzie if she really got into it. Old school thinking and rules they're hard to live down. :tongue:

curious f
Aug 9, 2005, 5:33 AM
Maybe she was just curious or did it to please you? Have you tried talking to her about it?

I've got friends who has kissed another woman and some taken it a bit further, but it was more a curiosity phase than actually having any bi-feelings.

csrakate
Aug 9, 2005, 11:39 AM
I would be inclined to believe that kissing is as far as she is comfortable with taking things. Maybe it is just for now and maybe she might go further, but I wouldn't push it. I agree with the poster above...perhaps you should discuss it with her. This is just my personal opinion but I don't think any couple could proceed with such an open relationship unless they lay their cards on the table and are perfectly honest with each other about what they expect, what they will do and especially what they won't do. My husband understands that I am hesistant to take the next step and he doesn't push it with me. He knows that I have to decide when and if I am ready. Lucky for him, I am getting there. LOL!

Good luck to you.

Kate

gina42
Aug 28, 2005, 9:48 PM
bigc69,
maybe your wife was'nt really into it but did it to please you,some wifes would do anything to please there man,maybe you should try talking to her about it.