PDA

View Full Version : Second Life

Kuragxo
Dec 15, 2006, 10:52 PM
Any of you on Second Life? (an internet virtual reality site that's cool) Those who are... do you attend the the "Bisexuals on Second Life" meetings?

Just wondering....

bicuriousjvl
Dec 16, 2006, 3:55 PM
Nope, not on second life.

arana
Dec 16, 2006, 4:19 PM
I have a hard enough time with my first life. A second life would totally screw me up.

LoveLion
Dec 17, 2006, 12:50 PM
Its hard enough to find the time to keep MySpace up to date, and a bunch of my friends want me to make a facebook account now, blahg!

PS (MySpace URL is in my personal profile if interested)

timcat
Dec 18, 2006, 1:00 AM
I do well just to read the forums here every day. I do find it interesting that second life has bi community though. It might be a safe way for some people to explore thier own sexual fanastys or test the waters so to speak with out much risk.

jamesck
Dec 23, 2006, 6:23 AM
I have just joined a week ago and have had a really great time. I have made some new virtual gay friends, gone to gay bars and clubs and have some additional fun along the way :-)

One word of warning though - can be very addictive....

swag85
Dec 23, 2006, 7:08 AM
i recently just heard about the second life craze, if you want to call it that, when im on the internet, though, im checkin my email, and checkin out this site! i guess you could say this is my "second life" so to speak! i like it here, and dont have time for second life. though it does make me curious that site. but i doubt i will try it. i kinda stick with what i like!
but to each there own, i have friends that spend days, and i mean DAYS, on end playin world of warcraft. if you ask me, give me a good book, mabey even a bench in the park, or on the ocean. and im happy!

trip1
Dec 23, 2006, 12:46 PM
What is the full sites name ref Second life?

Star Gazer
Dec 23, 2006, 2:37 PM
I joined Second Life and did not figure out how to get around and do things.

Lorcan
Dec 23, 2006, 11:22 PM
I'd need DSL and a better graphics card to have a second life. So i'd just have be content with my first one.

Anyone read Snow Crash? Metaverse?

Omnivore
Apr 7, 2007, 4:43 PM
Just joined, have joined a bi group but not done much yet, just getting my bearings.

Omnivore
Apr 8, 2007, 10:44 AM
Just attended my first meeting. Was pretty much like here: started off chatting about stuff, we all asked for help with a few things, then ended with a load of us watching someone else getting a spanking with a cat 'o' nine tails, lol.

12voltman59
Apr 8, 2007, 2:25 PM
I did set up a second life profile and such but had such a hard time figuring anything out--I gave up and have not been back since--I don't even recall my id and password-I have created a MySpace site and enjoy that--there is only so much time----I can justify MySpace since its been such a great help for my book project and with my art as well--and it's so cool that there are so many musical artists on there.

Gleekybaby
Apr 8, 2007, 8:19 PM
HAHAHA never thought i would ever see a thread in here about SL....

My bf InsaneTyga and i are both on Second life! and love it XD

we are both furrys (white tigers) and havnt gone to any bi meetings on there, we manily stick to the furry side of things.....

Gleekybaby (yildiz)

Buck Naked
Apr 9, 2007, 6:03 PM
I did set up a second life profile and such but had such a hard time figuring anything out--I gave up and have not been back since--I don't even recall my id and password-.

Ditto. Also, never quite figured out the point of it...